Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Voices In My Head

Chapter 6

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-18 - 451 words

0Unrated
(Gerard’s POV)

A blaring horn interrupted my thoughts, I’d cut off someone pulling into the parking lot where Dr. Maddox’s office was. I’d always see him at least three times a week. Yeah keeping me sane is a full time job. I parked the car and got out popping the trunk as I went. I took out my sketch book, and headed into the doctors office.

“Just on time.” Dr. Maddox said walking out of the back office and shaking my hand. “Just come on back to my office and we’ll get started.” I followed him back, not that I didn’t already know my way to his office, but he always felt the need to escort me every time. He was actually a really nice guy. He once told me that he’d tried to get them not to do the experiments on me. He thought that I would have pulled though on my own. I saw some of the pictures of myself after the accident, there was no way I would have. “So how are things going Gerard?” the same opening question every time.

“Fine Doc. How’ve you been?”

“Gerard,” she whispered in my ear. “I wanna go home.” he arms came around my neck her hands moving down my stomach.

“Gerard!” He yelled. “You didn’t take your meds did you?” I gave a guilty smile. “The pills can’t work if you don’t take them.”

“I know I just forgot.” I said. I hated it when he worried about me. He was like a father to me.

“You have to try and remember. If you don’t take your meds then she won’t go away.”

“Is that so bad.” she said. I reached into my pocket. “Please Gerard don’t make…” she didn’t even finish her plea. The pill dissolved on my tongue.

“Now that that’s over with Lets see that sketch book.” I handed it over to him knowing what he saw wasn’t going to make him happy. He flipped though it then slowed down to appreciate each sketch individually. “Gerard each one has her in it somewhere.”

“I know,” I said in a deflated voice. “I’ve tried everything, but every time I pick up a pencil she’s always somewhere in the sketch.”

“I thought.”

“So did I!” I yelled in frustration. “Look Doc. I gotta go see Dr. Breinhart, plus I got band practice. We got a gig, so I’m gonna get going,” I stood up and walked to the door.

“I’m happy for the band.” I waved over my shoulder. I made my way to Dr. Breinhart’s office.
Sign up to rate and review this story