Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Aliens

by redex 1 review

Orihime thinks that Ishida and Ichigo are kind of like aliens...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Inoue Orihime, Ishida Uryuu, Kurosaki Ichigo - Published: 2006-02-26 - Updated: 2006-02-26 - 385 words - Complete

5Funny
Ichigo and Ishida have a funny relationship.

I don't know if it can even be called a relationship 'cause they won't even admit to liking each other for two seconds, but I guess it's a relationship even if they pretend not to like each other.

I guess Ichigo and Ishida are kinda like two different kinds of aliens that really really want to take over the same planet but they get there and see each other and are all "Oh no, I got here first!" and even though there's plenty of space for them both to live on the nice planet and they both secretly admire the other alien's taste, they can't like each other because they both want the same thing and they think that all the people who followed them to the planet to start new colonies and have lots of babies want to have the planet all to themselves but really they wouldn't mind sharing.

I caught them kissing on the roof once when I was having a tummy-ache and went to the wrong door instead of the nurse's office and I guess they must have been skipping. It was really cute. Ishida was blushing like he does when he gets a compliment and Ichigo was looking really into it like he does when he looks at his family. I didn't watch for long, though, 'cause it was kinda embarressing and I knew Ichigo would yell at me if he caught me.

But then when I was going to close the door they started yelling at each other because Ishida didn't want to be on the bottom and Ichigo didn't either and I giggled and I think they heard me, but I left before they saw me.

When we're together with friends they don't act that much differently than before they started meeting alone too, but there are some times like if Ishida drops something Ichigo'll pick it up for him and pretend it was nothing, or if we go to a movie or something they always sit together.

I hope they end up staying together for a long time because Ishida and Ichigo are both really nice when you get to know them and they're both really alike, but not too alike, so they work well together. They deserve each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story