Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > First Date

The Morning After

by midnight_moonlight 3 reviews

Izzy wakes up and wonders about the state of his and Slash's relationship

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2008-07-18 - Updated: 2008-07-18 - 1218 words

3Hot
Morning dawns with a sick realisation that all is not well. I open my eyes and see them wrapped around each other. Pale limbs tangling with the darker, more tanned ones. Dark curls mingling with the deadly straight red hair. I feel ill just looking at them, wondering how they came to be like that. What happened while we were sleeping? Did they wake and do the nasty again? Did Slash take the chance to slip his cock between those pale, trembling thighs? It's a sight I never believed I'd see.

Sighing, I swing my legs over the bed an let my head drop into my hands. Is this the end for Slash and I? So many questions that will no doubt remain unanswered. Maybe one day they will get answered. But do I really want to know the answers? With trembling legs, I stand and shakily walk upstairs. I need coffee and cigarettes, or maybe something stronger to clear my head.

~~~~

The sunlight breaks through the basement window and I find my eyes opening. I don't want to be awake. I want to remain asleep and warm. I sigh happily as I wake, inhaling a luxurious scent. Burying my nose in the soft hair, I gently kiss the head that's tucked beneath my chin.

"Mornin'." I purr before my eyes fully realise who's there.

The jet black hair has magically changed to red overnight. The man in my arms has skin that's almost translucent, veins just about visible beneath it. Shocked, I pull back and stare as green eyes lazily open and look up into mine.

"Mornin." he replies, limbs stretching as he loses his warmth.

Skidding across the bed, I fall to the floor, barely registering as I hit the carpet. I've slept in his arms. Not Izzy's, not the normal place I sleep. He watches me, a lazy smile on his lips.

"Come back to bed," he purrs in that sultry voice of his. "Come back to bed and we can have a repeat of last night."

He moves and stretches sensually, his lips pouting into a sultry smile. But I can't. I can't do what I did last night again. Not with him.

Throwing on some clothes, I race upstairs and into the kitchen. I need some space, need some /air/. It was suddenly starting to feel

very close in the basement. A little too close.

~~~~

My cup of coffee cools in front of me, a cigarette smouldering between my fingers. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. My lover and my ex-lover wrapped up together like two lovebirds. Did Slash and I ever look like that? Did we ever sleep like that? I hope that we did and I hope that we will again.

A blur of tanned skin and hair flashes past me. Behind me there's a rattle of crockery and the sound of the tap being turned on. The silence is punctuated by Slash drinking glass after glass of water before he finally spits into the sink. I'm saying nothing, choosing instead to remain silent. Finally, he flops into a chair opposite me and looks at me with saucer-like eyes. His fingers tremble as he reaches for my cigarettes, drawing one from the pack. He shakes as he tries to shake the lighter and I finally take it from him, flicking the flint and igniting his smoke. For a second, he draws on it, sending streams of smoke towards the ceiling before finally daring to look me in the eye.

"I'm sorry." he whispers. "I didn't realise."

I shake my head. What's the point? Axl's invaded our home and now he's wormed his way back into our lives again. What's the point? We're all only going to wind up back in that bed, screwing and stroking again. My lips twitch a little before falling back into the narrow line that they've been set in since I woke.

"I-I didn't realise." Slash repeats. "I-It won't happen again. I-I promise."

His eyes remain wide as he reaches over and takes my hands in his. Strong fingers caress mine before lifting them to his soft lips. Eyes still on mine, he presses kisses to my fingers.

"I'm sorry," he whispers in his husky, morning voice. "It's you I love. Always has been, always will be."

My hair falls into my eyes as I drop my head, smiling weakly. Last night was just a fuck, right? It means nothing at all. Axl means nothing to us. He's just an easy way for us to get off. Slash must be thinking along the same wavelength as I feel him smile against my fingers, teeth grazing my knuckles.

His voice becomes lower, more husky, tainted with lust, "Why don't we use some of our toys on him." Again his teeth nip at my fingers and I look up to see sex-glazed eyes staring back at me. "We could suspend him and you could fuck him `til his legs buckle." A soft tongue licks between my fingers, making me tingle. "I wanna watch. Wanna watch you fuck him again. I'm gonna sit in the corner and jerk off as my beautiful boyfriend fucks the demon incarnate." His grin widens, tongue teasing the sensitive folds of my hands. "The angel and the demon, your hands clawing at that pale body and hair. What a beautiful fuckin' sight that's gonna be."

Slash finishes talking and I realise that I'm panting, my body covered in a fine sweat. Reaching down, I squeeze my throbbing hard-on, feeling it twitch against my palm.

"Yeah," I reply, my voice mirroring Slash's lust-laden one. "Let's do it."

Slash grins and winks slyly before slipping from the chair and to his knees. He disappears beneath the table and, the next thing I know, his hands are tugging at my pyjama bottoms, pulling them down just enough to let my aching cock bounce up. Warm, wet lips wrap around it and he begins to suck, slowly, teasingly. I groan and thrust my hips upwards, rocking into his welcoming mouth. He purrs as my hands grip his hair, pushing down onto my cock. He doesn't resist, never resists, just opens his throat and swallows everything that's offered.

Depraved images run through my head. Images of finally getting to sexually torture Axl. It's been a long time coming and it's going to be a long time getting it out. I'm going to enjoy it. Going to enjoy doing things to him. Going to enjoy watching Slash on his knees, jacking off as I fuck Axl for him. Then I'm going to enjoy being scooped up into Slash's strong arms and dropped onto the bed. We'll fuck and howl and love each other while we leave Axl tied in a corner. His punishment, the one that's been a long time coming, is going to be watching how much Slash and I truly love each other. How much we enjoy each other's company, time and, maybe most importantly, bodies.

I claw at Slash's hair as I come, howling and screaming his name as my come floods his mouth. He sucks and licks until my cock softens, tasting and drinking. Then his head is in my lap, dark eyes glazed as he watches me, lips twisting into a smile.

"It's time."
Sign up to rate and review this story