Categories > Cartoons > Code Lyoko > Lyoko Redone

A desperate search

by magykman171 2 reviews

Ulrich is still looking for yumi

Category: Code Lyoko - Rating: G - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-18 - Updated: 2008-07-18 - 294 words

0Unrated
As Ulrich made it to the factory the Scyphozoa was silently creeping up behind Yumi. When she finally relized that the Scyphozoa was behind her it was too late, the monster was trying to steal her memory. When Ulrich got to the lab he was about to materialize himself into Lyoko when he noticed that Yumis memory was already 1/2 way stolen. Ulrich raced down to the scanner room and was virtulized in a heart beat. But by the time Ulrich got there the Scyphozoa had gone and Yumi was laying there as still as a rock. "NO!!" Ulrich yelled as he rushed over to Yumis lifeless form.He took her to a way tower in the forest sector and then he devirtulized himself. He then ran to Jeremys room and told him what had happend. "Ill take a look at it." he said gloomily. "But im not sure there is anything i can do about it."What if Aelita came and helped?" Ulrich asked quickly."Then we might have a chance." Jeremy said happily."Ill call her and tell her to meet us at the factory.""Right now you must go to the tower where you put Yumi and take her to Sector 5." "Got it" Ulrich said fiercely. "Oh and Ulrich." Jeremy said quickly. "What?!" "When you get to Sector 5 dont move untill i get there so i can tell you where you need to go and also so I can materalize your vehicals." "Ok got it." Ulrich said as he raced down the hallDont worry Yumi ill save you no matter what"



Italiciced text means they are thinking about what they are about to do. I know it is short but it is a good place to leave off please please review
Sign up to rate and review this story