Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Look For The Boy with a Broken Smile

[[25.]]

by zildjian1039

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-19 - Updated: 2009-02-02 - 1009 words

?Blocked
8=5=2006
I pulled it together eventually and drove home. It had started raining, so I figure that would serve as a good excuse as to why my eyes were wet.
I got inside and dropped my keys on the table.
I went straight to the bathroom for two reasons.
A. I had to throw up, because I cried myself sick.
B. I wasn't kidding about that bubble bath.
I felt a little better after losing my food, so I turned on the water,not too hot just the way Allie likes it, poured in a shitload of Mr.Bubbles,and lit some candles.
I wasn't trying to be romantic or anything, I just really wanted Allie to be able to come home and relax. It killed me enough that she has to work in the first place, I really wanted to make it big so she could stay home and never have to work.

After a few minutes, I heard a car in the driveway, so I grabbed an umbrella and ran outside.
I opened Allie's door and walked her in with the umbrella.
When we got inside she took off the hoodie I let her use and wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I missed you a lot today",she told me.
"I bet I missed you more. Your bubble bath is ready. "
Her eyes widened.
"Did you really?!"
I took her hand and led her to show her that I was very serious.
She was super happy, I could tell because she was smiling real big.
"What did I ever do to deserve you?" she asked.
"I don't know. But it must have been terrible."
"Oh stop that." she said, giving me a real big kiss.
"Thank you so much,I love you"
"Love you too."
And with that, I left to go watch Family Guy.

I sat down on the couch with a can of Pepsi and watched 2 or 3 episodes of Family Guy, but I couldn't tell you a damn thing about any of them because I just kept thinking about everything. And everytime I get nervous and think I lick my lips a lot. I messed with them so much my lipring tore a damn hole in my lip and made it bleed. So now I have a fucked up lip piercing.
I got some tissues and soaked up the blood,while Hemingway watched me intently. I never paid much attention to him until he became..well, mine.
"...What are you looking at?" I demanded of the dog,who just cocked his head and licked my hand as a response. I scratched his ears and he put his head down and closed his eyes.
Madi came through the door,rain soaked and not looking pleased.
"Where were you?" I questioned.
"Watching Batman and then Stepbrothers with Garrett."
I jumped at the chance to have a decent conversation with her,since The Dark Knight was clearly epic and Stepbrothers was hilarious.
"How amazing was The Dark Knight? I mean its rare that the villian steals the show from the super hero."
She stared at me.
"Wasn't Heath Ledger perfect as The Joker? And Will Ferrell never gets old."
Silence.
"I guess."
"...nevermind, I think Pete's the only one that could have enjoyed that conversation. He would have loved The Dark Knight."
She turned toward her room and started walking slowly to it.
"Pete's gone ,so get over him.You're acting like he was something great. "
I felt my face turn hot and red. My lips curled in and I blinked a few times real hard. I felt blood trickle from my lip but I seriously didn't care.
I stood up and walked real slow to her room,wiping the blood off my mouth with my sleeve.
"Don't ever talk about Pete that way again. He was something great,and I miss him to death. Just because you didn't like him doesn't mean you can be a bitch to me."
I was being calm and everything.
She kept unloading her shopping bags.
"He was a freak , Patrick. He was hopeless,cutting himself and being bisexual and wearing makeup. That's why he was always alone. That's why he died alone because you were the only person who liked him."
I still have yet to figure out what got into me, but I went absolutely insane.
Within two seconds I had her up against the wall her face clamped in my hand and the other arm holding her arms so she didn't punch the shit out of me.
She shut her eyes really tight and was almost crying.
"LOOK AT ME."I screamed. I even scared myself a little.
"If you EVER say one more thing like that about Pete, I'll make sure you fucking die alone. Do you understand me?!"
She nodded,eyes still clamped shut.
I loosened the grip I had on her , and finally let go.
"Fuckin' bitch." I muttered on my way out ,slamming the door. I just sat on the couch again,putting the tissue back in place to soak up the blood. I think she was crying,but I can't say I cared at all. I've never hated anybody until then.
---
Later on that night ,Madi went back to Garrett's house. I wasn't really tired but I layed down on my bed. Allie came in a few minutes later and sat next to me.
"What's wrong?",Allie asked me ,taking my hand.
Damn her for always being able to tell.
"Nothing." I lied almost too easily.
She was silent for a few minutes,as was I.
"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong now?" she said,breaking my train of thought.
I was yet again, without words.
"Well,talk to me if you need to."
She started to get up.
"Do you think there's something wrong with me?" I asked when she reached the door.
She turned around slow,and I just kept staring at the ceiling.
"No babe. You're fine."
"Promise?"
But when I looked over to the door,she was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story