Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Look For The Boy with a Broken Smile

[[26.]]

by zildjian1039 0 reviews

Aw I love this one

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-06 - Updated: 2009-02-02 - 702 words

0Unrated
-a month or so later-
I looked out the window and sulked silently to myself. The rain was pouring down methodically, and I can't drive for shit in the rain because of my eyesight. I pulled up my hood over my hat,and ran to my car. I jumped in and started the engine. As I pulled out, I saw Madi's range rover barreling down the street. I still haven't said a word to her since that day.

I screwed with my ipod until I settled for some Bright Eyes.
I sang along with Conor, remembering when Pete and I had gone to see the band at a local venue. Pete idolized them, I just thought they were alright. But it was fun to see his eyes glow and his smile radiate toward the stage.
I've been dealing with Pete's death much better lately. They put me on an anti-depressant, sleeping pills, and anxiety medication.
I've also been seeing a psychiatrist twice a week, in fact that's where I'm headed right now.
--
I got inside, and Dr.Lawrence was waiting for me already. We went to her office and I sat down in the oversized chair across from her desk. She sat down and fixed her glasses.
" How are you today?", she asked me.
"I'm fine and yourself?"
"Im doing well Patrick. Alright we had a great visit last time, you seem to be doing much better. Have you been taking all your meds?"
I nodded.
"Great.Okay tell me how your day has been."
"Well...I haven't gotten to see Allie since early yesterday. She worked a double shift, and she has to again today. And I miss her real bad,so my hands hurt like crazy."
Another one of my weird traits, when I'm sad or angry, my hands hurt like a bitch.
She scrawled something down on her notebook.
"Have you thought about Pete much today?"
"A little."
"Were they good things or bad things?"
"Good. I heard one of his favorite bands and it made me happy because it used to make him happy."
She grinned. I think she thought I was gay.
My session ended an hour later.
I picked up my presecriptions at CVS, then waited outside Allie's work for her. I had about an hour to kill so I grabbed my blanket from the trunk, jumped into the back seat and laid down.

-allies pov-
Finally work is over. I headed out into the chilly air and locked the door behind me. I scanned the pitch black,empty parking lot and saw Patrick's car a few spaces down. I ran over there and saw him laying clumsily in the back seat,half slumped against the window and sleeping soundly. I jumped in back with him.
His eyes remained shut,so I poked his nose. All he did was scrunch up his face and smile. I kept poking him but it made no difference. So, I took off his hood and gently lifted his hat off his head. His eyes flicked open and he looked scared, but when he saw it was me a smile spread from ear to ear. He threw his arms around me and I did the same to him. We stayed like that for a minute,and I pulled away, sticking his hat back on . All he did was stare into my eyes and smile.
"I missed you soo much." He said,pulling me onto his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "I missed you more."
"Doubt it."
He grabbed my hands.His were super warm.
"You're freezing ,love.", he stated, pulling the blanket over both of us.
I looked up into his bright green eyes and smiled.
" I'm so glad to have my Patrick back. It wasn't the same without you."
He smiled back and kissed me, his lips were warm like his hands.
I cuddled up against his chest, and he fixed the blanket so I was covered.
I listened to his heart beat, and the rain drops hitting the roof of the car and I was asleep within minutes. And I bet you would have never guessed we stayed there all night.
Sign up to rate and review this story