Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

Heidi

by alice93 6 reviews

NEW CHARACTER!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-19 - Updated: 2008-07-19 - 980 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Crystal, can we please go get a coffee?” Mikey whined, pulling on my hand like a little child.

“No Mikey. We’ve got one more shop to go in, then we can go get a drink.” I pulled him into a bright orange-themed furniture shop and made him stand right next to me. We were shopping for furniture for my new apartment-actually, it was more of a house. It was no more than about 10x10 metres and spanned across two floors. It was quite open with a kitchen/living room area and small bathroom on the ground floor and then a massive bedroom on the second floor. I had been incredibly excited about moving in ever since I’d bought the place a couple of weeks ago.

“Oh wow look at this, it’s so pretty.” I was, of course, talking about the white leather couch that would go perfectly in the living room. “What do you think Mikey?” I frowned as I saw him looking out of the window.

“Hmmm?” He turned around and looked at me as if he was noticing me for the first time.

“You weren’t listening were you?” I pouted, swatting his arm.

“No. I was. I promise.” He said, looking terrified of me.

His expression made me laugh. “Ha, you are so easy to wind up.” I joked playfully. Mikey didn’t look to thrilled. I looked out of the window and saw a massive star bucks opposite us. “Come on.” I pulled him across the road and into a coffee shop where I pushed him onto the sofa. “I’ll get the drinks in.” I smiled.


“Hey. I’ll have two coffee’s please, both black.” The shy boy behind the counter nodded, without making eye contact and proceeded to shouting it out.

“That will be $12 please.” He asked quietly in a deep voice that surprised me. I handed over the money and went to collect my coffee. “Excuse me miss.” He yelled after me as soon as I had turned my back. “I. Well. I was just. I was wondering. If. You. Would. Like. To. Go. On. A. date. Withme.” He asked. His voice sounded nervous and shaky and his face gave a sudden nervous twitch.

“That’s very kind of you but I’m with my boyfriend.” I pointed over at Mikey who waved back

“Oh right sorry.” The boy said, moving around on the spot with his head down.

I walked away, slightly embarrassed.

I brought the coffee’s back to the table me and Mikey were sitting at and took a large sip from one of them. “Come here.” I pointed at Mikey to come sit down next to me and he came over and snuggled right up to me.

“I love you.” I whispered before kissing his mouth passionately.

“I love you too.” He replied, giving me another kiss, this time it lasted longer though. I lay my head in his chest, listening to the sound of his heart beat. “C’mon. Why don’t we go home. Gerard shouldn’t be home from work for a while so we’ve got the house all to ourselves.” Mikey raised one eyebrow suggestively and made me giggle.

“Okay then. To the Way house we go.” I giggled, holding onto his hand as he pulled me through the busy streets of New Jersey and back to his place.
When we got there, we were surprised to find the door un-locked and even more surprised to hear voices coming from the living room.

“Gerard? Are you home? Gerard?!” Mikey shouted as if his brother wasn’t just in the next room.

“Yeah. In here Mikes.” Gerard shouted back. I followed Mikey into the living room and my eyes went extra large when I saw Gerard sitting on the sofa with a hot blonde and a bottle of wine. “Oh hey guys.” He put his hand up and waved to us. “This is Heidi. She’s going to be staying with us for a little while.”

Me and Mikey just stood there, our mouths hanging wide open. Mikey was the first to speak. “Gerard! Have you completely lost your mind?”

“No. I don’t think so. I mean, I think it’s right here.” He wore a confused look on his face and tapped his head. He was obviously drunk. Heidi just giggled adorably and stroked Gerard’s arm.

“Well who the fuck is she?” He asked, obviously, like me not believing that Gerard let a perfect stranger in their home.

“Hi, I’m Heidi.” Heidi went up to Mikey and kissed his hand. “You must be Gerard’s baby brother. He’s told me all about you.” She said in a German sounding accent. “And you must be Mikeys beautiful-you I have not heard so much about.” I blushed when she said beautiful. Why was she calling me beautiful? “I kind of came here to find a decent job. I am from Switzerland. I was going to stay in a youth hostel but the lovely Gerard said I could stay here.” She looked over at Gerard and giggled uncontrollably.

“Isn’t she great?” Gerard asked, walking up to us and putting his arm around Heidi.

“Oh she’s certainly great alright.” I smiled through gritted teeth. Mikey obviously wasn’t done with Gerard yet.

“Are you saying that your letting a perfect stranger into our mothers house?” Mikey questioned Gerard.

“Does she look like an axe-murdering bunny boiler to you?” Gerard screwed his forehead up cutely.

Mikey turned to me and came close, whispering in my ear. “I think he’s finally lost it.”

“Just grin and bear it Mikey. It doesn’t look like she’s going anywhere.”

Mikey turned around. “Okay Heidi. Welcome to the family.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I just wanted to get a new character in. Please review?
xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story