Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

If I Die Tomorrow-{Vince Neil}

by RedHot 0 reviews

A young girl survives a car accident that killed her parents and older sister. The drunk driver who caused it was Vince Neil.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 720 words

1Moving
~Prologue~

The accident from last year…how could I ever forget it? It feels like it happened just yesterday. Every night when I sleep, I dream of that night and how it changed my life and turned it completely around. I dream of how it exactly happened, I remember that night so well that I could easily forget about everything else and get lost and trapped into it. I can still remember the last thing I said to my parents before we got in the crash and they were killed along with my sister.

I remember how my parents and I were arguing over something so stupid. Sometimes, I laugh about it but that’s very rare. My parents, including my father who was driving the car, were so caught up in arguing with me that they didn’t see the speeding headlights of a fast sports car as it suddenly collided, rammed, and crashed into us. There had been no time to avoid the onslaughter. When the spots car crashed into us, everything became buried by the cacophonous sound of metal pounding into metal. The impact at which the sports car hit our car with along with its midsection caused the explosion of steel and glass. The sports car juddered as it ploughed our car forward while twisting its frame as it almost gouged the car into the ground.

When the sports car had rammed into us at a very fast speed, I did not black out right away. When I did black out, it was only for a minute. I woke back up and then there was total silence. By the looks of the car, I knew that it had been crumbled and it was now. All I could do was sit there in the back seat with the seat belt still around me, almost tangled around my neck. I felt a warm sensation all over my face and body-it was blood. I tried to move but I could not move or speak a single word when I tried to utter a word. All I felt was pain and feeling like I was paralyzed.

About a minute later, the person who had been driving the sports car had gotten out of their car and came over to my car. It was a man and he looked like he was drunk. He was drunk driving. He looked in the car and when he saw that I was alive, he went over to the backseat on the passenger side and opened up the door. He undid my seat belt and with what strength he had left, he pulled me out of the car and held me. That was all I saw before I blacked out again and didn’t wake up for five hours.

When I woke up, I was in the hospital. That's when I discovered the horrifying news-my parents and sister were killed in the crash. I was more than devastated. Then, the person who was sitting in my hospital room, waiting for me to wake up, was the drunk driver in the sports car. But this man wasn't just any regular man-he was Vince Neil, the singer of Motley Crue. I couldn't believe it. Vince was my hero. He had felt so sorry for what he has done and I told him that no amount of money would ever ease my pain or change what has happened so he and his wife Leah adopted me and when I recovered after a week in the hospital, I went back to my house to get my clothes and some personal items and then I lived with him and Leah in their home in Las Vegas.

My life since then has changed a great deal. I was no longer Christina Lee; instead, I was Christina Neil.

Every time I think of this event, I get nightmares and it’s always the same. These nightmares scare me and send shivers down my spine. Not only do they do this to me but it makes me mourn for the death of my parents and my older sister. Out of everyone in my family, it was me who survived the night of the crash. Why was I the lucky one? I don’t have the answer to that question and no one does…
Sign up to rate and review this story