Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

Vulnerable

by alirae 1 review

..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 551 words

0Unrated
“What,” she acted so innocent.

“You died my hair blue,” he started screaming.

“Actually you died you own hair,” she said making stupid hand motions.

“Shut up how do I get rid of this,” he said stomping his feet.

“Just wash you hair.”

“No dip Sherlock.”

“Then why did you have to ask me.”

“Oh you just wait.”

It was time for the concert and Frankie hadn’t got her back I was nervous. We started to play “Mama” with the bass. When Ali tired to play it wouldn’t work, “You Fucker,” she yelled chasing after Frank, “What the hell in a concert,” she tackled him, she was in front of a mike, “You that’s was way out there you broke the rules I win,” she got up.

“No you don’t, because at the moment that cost nothing but a Youtube video,” she said when he got up.

“Well then if it will only cost a Youtube video, might as well give them something to watch,” she started punching him, “I hate you.”

It took all of us to pull her off of him, “Ali stop this just forfeit,” Ray said.

“Oh hell no, I quit I am going home,” she threw her bass down and walked out to the rental car and drove off.

We went out to look for her, with in five minutes I got a call from Bob, “hey we found her don’t tell Frank she said if Frank comes well just get here.

I got to the place where they said she was, “Ali, Ali, come on please come back to the band and everything. For Alex,” I finished.

“Fine whatever because I know if I fall asleep all you are going to do is take me back,” she got in the car and folded her arms.

“Ali you are making mountains out of mole hills. Just end the fight please,” Ray said.

“No I have to win this its important to me,” she yelled.

“so tearing your family apart is important to you,” Bob asked.

“No I just, just, it’s the last time he won I lost Gerard and I don’t want to loose him again,” she admitted.

“Well you are not going to loose me just forfeit please,” I said.

“Fine,” she texted him.

When we got to the stadium he was dancing around, “hahahaha I win you loose,” he was saying in a sins-song voice.

“SHUT UP,” she punched him in the gut and got on the tour bus.

I followed her and hopped in the bunk with her Alex was asleep in the main area. I got on top of Ali under the sheets, “Ali you want to do it,” I asked her.

“No I am not in the mood,” she rolled away from me.

“Maybe this will help,” I started kissing her and she gave in right away. After we had finished she fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up and Ali was gone I ran into the main area and there she was I was happy to see her laughing. Her and Frank where cool now. I think I don’t know Chelsea was all moody.

“Chelsea your eggo is still preggo,” Mikey said. She slapped him.

“That’s my line,” Erin yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story