Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Feel Him Staring

In A Perfect World, This Could Never Happen

by peteysgirl89 0 reviews

Frankie confronts Gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 859 words

0Unrated
So here's chapter twelve. I've been trying to update as much as posiible and I hope you all like it as much as the other chapters!!!! xoxo Savannah

“Talk? About what? Oh god my head,” he says bringing his hands up to rub his temples with his fingers.

“Gerard you better hope Pete was lying to me because if he wasn’t then that means you did and that would really suck if you lied to me,” I say taking a deep breath and wiping rain residue off my face.

“What do you mean? Did you guys finally have your first fight this time or something?” he asks jokingly but I can tell he’s nervous. When I don’t laugh and just stare at him he swallows hard and takes a breath, “Okay Frankie. What is this about?”

“You having feelings for me,” I say bluntly. I didn’t want to leave anything unsaid or talk around it so I made it pretty clear.

“Ugh. God didn’t we already have this conversation?” he asks reaching around grabbing his cigarettes from the end table, “I thought I told you already,” he says taking one out and lighting it.

“Yeah well so did I but according to Pete AND your brother you do have feelings for me.”

“Frank why in the hell would you believe Pete over me? And when exactly did you talk to Mikey supposedly?”

“Gerard I didn’t believe Pete at first but when I went over to see him today he wasn’t acting right. He kept looking at me and every time he looked at me it was like he had something to tell me but then he would turn his eyes away and not say anything. I finally asked him what was wrong and he claimed he couldn’t tell me and it was nothing but I could tell he was lying,” I say pausing to light up my own cigarette.

“Frankie that still doesn’t explain why you think I’m lying.”

“Well maybe that’s because I’m not done yet.”

“Oh okay well then continue.”

“I eventually got it out of him that he had a conversation with Mikey but he still wouldn’t tell me so I said I was going to come over here and find out from Mikey. Well the conversation eventually led outside. I finally got it out of him and he told me that you had feelings for me. Gerard the point of this is, is that when I called him a liar he was pissed and hurt. I could see it and he claims he heard you say it yourself. Now I need to know. Did you lie to me?”

“Yes he did.”

I jump and look around because Gerard didn’t respond but somebody did. I realize quickly that Mikey is standing on the other side of the door eavesdropping. I figure since how he is in this conversation somewhere and that Gerard wouldn’t lie to me with him there knowing Mikey would call him out I open the door and let him in.

“Shut up Mikey. This conversation doesn’t even concern you.”

“Oh big brother I think it does. It’s time for you to stop being the big fat chicken you are and tell him,” I’m surprised to see Mikey being so dominant when usually he’s the really quiet, shy one.

“Gerard please,” I say looking at him soon realizing that the look on his face tells me everything and that he really technically doesn’t have to say anything, “You do, don’t you?”

He drops his head and a single tear falls down his cheek as he answers, “Yeah I do,” he brings his head up and looks at me, “but I don’t want this to change anything. You know why I didn’t tell you?”

“Why?”

“Because you’re happy now. Happier than I have ever seen you actually and I know the real reason as to why you’re so happy is because of Pete. I couldn’t just watch you enjoy life finally and then be like, ‘Oh by the way....’ Frank I don’t want this to change anything. I will be okay.”

“Gerard I honestly don’t know if things will be okay now. I called Pete a liar to his face when he was telling me the truth. Do you know how much that probably hurt him? And you hurt me by not telling me the truth. You lied to my face. You looked me in the eye and lied to me. That hurts and it may take some time before I can let this go,” I say as I stand up to leave.

“Frankie.”

“What?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Sometimes sorry isn’t good enough Gerard,” I say exiting the room.

So there's Chapter twelve and I tried to keep it all going together smootly with the rest of the story. I got stuck iwht it and then it all flowed out at once so hopefully things were okay! Rates and reviews would really helpful thanks!!!!! xoxo Savannah
Sign up to rate and review this story