Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Voices In My Head

Chapter 11

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 814 words

1Original
(Brie’s POV)

I lay in bed, I felt him climb in after me and wrap his arms around me. This is one of my favorite times. He hums songs I’ve never heard before. Yet somehow I know the lyrics, they are almost like a lullaby to me now. “Good night Sugar,” he says as I drift off to sleep.

I’m running I can’t stop, I’m injured. Its deep, I can’t. “You have to,” he says.

“Gerard I can’t,” I said out of breath.

“You have to,” he said pulling me up by my arm, he was supporting most of my weight. “I love you too much to leave you,”

“You have to,” I said looking him in the eye. I watched as his eyes closed and we both fell to the ground. “Gerard,” I screamed, I could see a bullet hole in his head. “Gerard!”


I shot up in bed, sweating and out of breath. I was shaking as I felt his arms come around me.

“It’s okay,” he said I let my body relax in his arms as I breathe in his scent. “It’s not going to happen,” I let his words sink in. It was only a dream. It’s not going to happen.

“Is your name really Gerard?” I’ve been with him a whole year and never asked his name.

“Yes and no.” he said, “For now you can call me that if you like,” I closed my eyes so I could see his face. “You better get ready to go. Unless you wanna blow off Dr. Maddox?”

“No I wouldn’t do that to him. Besides after that dream I really need to tell him about it. I might skip out on Breinhart though, that witch would have a cow if I didn’t show up.” I hated that she called me a number instead of my name, 5427, it made my skin crawl.

I got out of bed quickly showered and drove to his office I waited until I was in the lobby before I took one of the pills out of the bottle. I had it poised at my lips when Gerard say.

“Wait, something’s wrong.” my hand froze. I dropped the pill to the floor and noticed that the receptionist wasn’t there. He was right Doc should have been out here to escort me back to his office by now. I made my way toward his office, I was afraid of what I might find. I turned the knob and entered the room.

It was a mess the whole room was ransacked. I walked around the desk there was the doctor. He was on the floor under the desk blood was every where. I rushed over. I couldn’t hear his heart beating. “Doc come on be okay please,” I said tears coming to my eye. “Who did this?”

“Brie,” it came out in barely a whisper.

“Doc, it’s going to be okay. I’m going to get you to a hospital.”

“No,” he yelled, “You have to get out of here now. Go find Gerard, you need each other.”

“What are you talking about he’s right here,”

“No, the real one. Go to him, you’ll be safe with him.”

“Doc what are you talking about.”

“Brie, we gotta go,” Gerard said.

“No, we gotta get him to a hospital.”

“I’m sorry that I kept the two of you apart for so long, go to him now.” I felt his body go limp and Gerard started to pull on my arm. Tears were streaming down my face.

“Gerard he’s all I’ve got,”

“I know Sugar but someone is coming and he’s probably not going to be nice.” the door flew open. Two men with guns drawn stood on the other side. “The window,” Gerard said.

“No, I came in through the front door, and that’s how I’m leaving.” I thought. I put my hands above my head while standing slowly. One of the men lowered his gun and stepped forward.

“And she said she would put up a fight. Shows how much she knows.” they both laughed and that’s when I made my move pulling the one with the lowered gun in front of me like a shield. The other one fired emptying his clip into his partner’s body. I pushed the dead one into the one with no bullets causing him to fall. I stepped over both bodies and walked out front to my car I was covered in the doctor’s blood. I didn’t know what to do, they would easily be able to find me if I went home. They might already be waiting for me there.

“You heard the doctor, let’s go find me.” I drove off the lot.
Sign up to rate and review this story