Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

questions

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

answers

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 1352 words

0Unrated
The three boys walked through the door to see Joe with his net launcher, staring at Scarlett who was curled up next to the radiator and was rocking back and forth.
"Whats with the net launcher?" Pete whispered to Joe. Pete, Patrick and Andy listened as Joe told them what had happened when they left and about what Scarlett had said.
"I tried talking to her since then but she just wont do anything. She been doing that for almost an hour now." The boys all looked at her. Scarlett rocked back and forth looking at the floor.

She thought she was going insane. All she could think about was killing the slayers and drinking there blood. This was the last thing she wanted to do and that was exactly why she had asked Joe to kill her. She could hear the voice that she had heard when she tried to bite Brendon and Joe, telling her to feed. Her thirst for blood was getting stronger. She had been too ashamed and was scared to even look at him. She could hear Joe whispering what had happened to the others. She closed her eyes to try and forget about it but it this just gave her a vivid flash back to what had happened and her eyes shot back open. She hid her head in her arms and continued to rock back and forth.

Pete looked at her and sighed. He had forgotten to feed her when she woke up. He new that she would attack one of the others as she hadn't drank any blood and she would be loosing control of herself at this point. Pete could remember he went through the same thing, he didn't bite, until it was so strong he started kill people. Pete walked over to the kitchen to make some vampire smoothies for them both.

Patrick walked slowly and wearily towards the rocking vampire.
"Scarlett?" Scarlett shut her eyes tightly and tried to block out what Patrick said, in hope this would stop her from wanting to bite him.
"Scarlett?" Scarlett kept her head down and her eyes shut hoping he would leave her alone. He knelt down and looked at Scarlett.
"Scarlett? You ok?" Patrick decided to brave it and got a little closer. Scarlett could smell his sweet blood. He smelt so good. Patrick noticed that the closer he got the more she rocked. He reached out his arm to try and get her to look at him.
"Don't come any closer. Please don't come any closer." Scarlett said under her breath. Not hearing this, he shuffled closer and put his hand on her arm.
"DONT TOUCH ME!..." Scarlett screamed, throwing her self back and got to her feet shakily, to stop him getting closer. All four boys were startled by this.
"Don't come any closer." She whispered more to herself than to them and sat back down.

Scarlett kept her eyes shut and put her head in her hands.
"Woe, its alright." Patrick said coming up close. Scarlett had told them to stay away for their own safety but they wouldn't listen. Trying to resist biting him was almost impossible. She clenched her teeth and fists and tried to ignore the sent.

Pete looked over at them both. Scarlett was clearly losing her grip and Patrick... well Pete wasn't sure what he was doing. He chopped up some more ingredients and placed them in the blender. He picked up a bottle of holy water, smelt it and flinched as it smelt so bad. Andy watched him do this and wondered what holy water must smell like to a vampire.

Joe stood behind Patrick with his net launcher, ready if she tried to attack Patrick but that didn't look very likely as all she would do was sit with her head in her hands.

Scarlett sat with her back up against the wall. She put her head in her hands and tugged her hair slightly, eyes tightly shut to help hold in her tears.
"Scarlett, its ok, we don't wanna hurt you." Patrick said his voice full of kindness.
"That's not what I'm afraid of!" Patrick looked at her and realised what she meant. He shuffled closer.
"That's why we brought you here, so w-" Patrick flung himself back and Joe released a net which trapped her. Scarlett had lost control of herself. She had tried to attack Patrick and was now screaming and squirming trying get free from the net. Patrick, Andy and Joe sat her back against the wall and pined her. They found this allot easier this time due to the fact that she was stuck in a net, cuffed to the radiator, couldn't stand and was allot weaker than before. Scarlett kept screaming and attempted to struggle.

Pete rushed over with a glass of the vampire smoothie and sat it on the ground and he riped of the net. Pete took the glass held it in front of her mouth, hoping he wouldn't need to apply any force. Scarlett shut her mouth the second he did this and turned her head, still struggling. She had no idea what was in that glass and had no intention on finding out. Pete was getting angry. She kept turning her head to avoid drinking it. Pete grabbed her face and held it still.
"No...NO...NO..." Scarlett whispered, getting louder each time she said it. Pete said nothing as he pushed the glass against her lips and poured the smoothie into her mouth. She had no choice but 2 swallow. She chocked slightly and Pete took away the glass. She felt the others loosen there grips.
"Better?" Patrick asked, biting his lip. Scarlett growled angrily.
"What the FUCK is going on here!?!"
"OK streight to the point... we ARE slayers but we DO NOT wanna slay you." Patrick answered.
"Why?"
"Because your not like other vampires." Pete mumbled.
"What does that mean?"
"You er.... Pete you get this one." Patrick said.
"It means there is still hope for you." Pete looked straight at her and tried to think of what she must be going through. When he had met the others he never had to be handcuffed to anything. He had let them bring him here and he wanted to hear what Patrick had to say to Scarlett as Pete didn't think to ask these questions.
"We can help you, stop you from killing and stuff." Joe added.
"By chaining me to the wall and force feeding me?" Scarlett tugged at the handcuffs. Patrick looked at the others and they nodded.
"Ok. I'm gonna let you out of these things but don't try to run ok?"

Scarlett nodded and Patrick took a small key from his back pocket and unlocked the handcuffs. Scarlett looked at her wrist to see red marks the handcuffs made when she had struggled. She looked up to see that Andy, Joe and Pete had backed up slightly but Patrick was still next to her. She stood shackley and could feel allot of pain in her leg but she didn't let the boys see this. Patrick stood as well and the other boys were ready if she tried to make a brake for it. She didn't take this into mind and ran towards the door. She only made it to the other side of the street before collapsing in pain from her leg. She cried out in pain and all four boys rushed over. Joe and Patrick picked her up.
"NO! STOP IT! GET OF OF ME!" Scarlett screamed. They carried her back into the building.
"WE SIAD DONT TRY TO RUN!" Pete yelled grabbing her.
"PETE! Calm down!" Joe yelled. Pete dropped her and she fell to the ground with a thump. Andy pulled her over to the radiator and cuffed her again, reserving a punch to the face while he was at it. She looked at Andy and Patrick who were standing in front of her.
"Either stake me or let me go..." She growled through clenched teeth. Just then the door went...


give a comment rhiannonxx
Sign up to rate and review this story