Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > To Kill The Pain

One Can Drown The Pain

by Lyanvis

Because pain isn't something you HAVE to face, after all. There are ways to hide it, even from yourself.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-24 - 1954 words - Complete

?Blocked

Kakashi looked at Rin for a moment. Heartbeats were slower than the instant, yet it dragged on longer than Gai’s speeches. Her eyes stayed to him, even as he looked away again.

“There’s always something…” Kakashi murmured, and Rin’s head tilted to one side in confusion.

“Kakashi-kun-” He cut across her, his voice beginning before hers really ended, continuing his sentence.

“What? I do not know. You must pay a price for everything. There is always some cost.” Rin nodded, giving no voice to the thought spiraling in her mind, only allowing him to talk. It was such a rare occurrence, after all. “When we choose this life… or any life, really, what do we gain? What are we relinquishing?” Her eyes on his were thoughtful, and when he was sure he had finished, she spoke.

“Well, we gain the life we lead, of course. All the experiences and life choices that define us and make us who we are also defines the way we look at life. We gain our Identity and sense of self-” Minato appeared, speaking rapidly, as soon as he arrived, interrupting Rin.

“Well, now that we have the last member of our team, let’s get started.”

“Helping out little old ladies again, Obito?” Rin teased, as Obito was still slung over Minato’s shoulder.

“Actually, if you must know, my ass hurts.” He said coarsely. Rin blinked, and Kakashi almost smirked, not that any of them would have known if he had been.

“Went and got you a boyfriend?” Kakashi asked, tonelessly. Obito’s face turned red, and he spluttered.

“Do you really have a boyfriend, Obito?” Rin asked in a near whisper. The boy’s blush-filled silence was as damning evidence as finding him in the act.

“Bad taste he’s got… a boyfriend that’s always late…” Rin bit back the nervous giggle that threatened to come forth from Kakashi’s statement. “You still have to train.” Minato sweatdropped.

“I don’t want to agree with such a harshly put statement, but you really can’t let your boyfriend make you late for training,” Minato put the boy down, “Especially if he’s not going to be there when you wake up, Obito.” Minato added softly, to just him. Obito sent him a fierce glare.

“I’m not a kid. I can handle myself. I don’t need you to butt in.” Minato sighed and ran a hand through his blonde hair.
___________

The black-haired Shinobi viciously thrust into Obito when his hand moved to his erection.

“No,” said the Shinobi, his voice a soft whisper that Obito could barely hear over the blood pounding through him.

“DAMNIT, KAKASHI!” Obito yelled as his hand was roughly slapped back onto the counter. He glared through the mirror at the other male.

“You’ll cum from my cock in your ass or not at all.” He whispered. “I know a jutsu that would leave you horny and near-constantly aroused for days. And then you’ll have to go to training with your Kakashi and you’ll jump either him or your other teammate.”
“What do you know of-” His words were cut off by a moan.

“I thought I should find out something about him. I might get jealous if you keep moaning his name…” Obito had stilled, his breath stopped. “I know he knows that you have me now…” the sharingan disappeared and as the Shinobi pulled away from him, Obito turned around and grabbed his arm.

“You won’t... hurt him…” The masked stranger smiled, and Obito could feel it, the same way he felt Kakashi’s smirks.

“Who is going to stop me? You?” Obito gasped for breath. Tears pricked his eyes that he forced away, but not before the Shinobi took note of them. He slipped the pure white mask from his face. His eyes were dark and unfathomable. His hand cupped Obito’s head and he kissed him lightly, making the other boy’s eyes flutter shut.

The Shinobi pulled away first.

“I’ll leave him alone.” A smirk curved those lips, lips that Obito wanted again. “Don’t think that.” Obito nodded as though he knew what he wasn’t supposed to be thinking. “You aren’t who I want.” Obito blinked and shook his head, stepping away from the Shinobi. That face had made him lose himself.

“What’s your name?” Obito asked, licking his lips, his voice hoarse, rough as though he had forgotten how to use it.

“…” The ANBU was silent for a moment, and then turned Obito around, back to the mirror. “Turn the sharingan back on.” Obito did instantly, his hands landing back on the counter as the stranger’s cock slid inside him again. The ninja shifted the angle of penetration and Obito did not care anymore who was behind him, as long as someone was, someone who could hit just that spot…

He did not hear when the ninja whispered his name to him.

“Kakashi…”

_________

“Will burning it be necessary?” Kakashi asked, taking the scroll from the hands of the ninja that had appeared in his house that morning. The older Shinobi nodded solemnly.

“Remember that the mission must in no way connect to Konoha.” The ninja responded. “Your skills are thought very highly of and you are being given this chance to show what you can do. Do this well and there may be a position as an ANBU in your future.” The Shinobi turned away and disappeared. Kakashi left his home immediately.

Reaching the outer gates of Konoha, he opened the scroll and sucked in a breath. He was not easily surprised, but this was nothing he could have expected. His mission was to kill a Konoha Jounin and her family. Inuzuka Saki and Uchiha Megumi’s marriage and subsequent birth of a second child had caused a stir, certainly, but had it been worth killing the whole family? And Megumi’s death needed to be done publicly, so that there was no doubt that a Shinobi had done it.

Kakashi thought to himself, wondering idly if the recent string of Uchiha deaths were more than they seemed.
_____

Will you kiss me the same… with the taste of blood on my lips?
_____

Depression overtakes my heart like a blanket. As I sink farther into despair, my world laughs.
_____

Sakura sighed as she walked away from Sasuke’s door. She had made him a bento, but she just couldn’t seem to find him today. She wondered about it was she walked to her other teammate’s house. Since she couldn’t find Sasuke, maybe she could browbeat Naruto into trying her bento. Thusly armed with her fists and a sense of righteous indignation, she continued on her way.

Getting there, all her senses started to prickle. The door was unlocked, unlatched and partially open. Sakura summoned up all her courage and put the bento down, hoping against hope that Naruto wasn’t hurt. Judging by the soft moans carrying on the air to outside though, that wasn’t the case. She pulled out a kunai. She’d learned a few medical ninjutsu from Tsunade, but she didn’t know if it would be enough. She looked around. The place certainly looked ransacked, but she couldn’t tell if that was just how Naruto kept his house. Suddenly, Sasuke’s voice stopped her heart mid-beat. Sasuke had done this? Sasuke had come into Naruto’s house and beat him senseless? Sakura shook her head. No… that wasn’t possible. Sasuke would never resort to such underhandedness to win. She bit her bottom lip.

Though, the two had been acting rather strange lately… Naruto had been limping a lot.

A minute later, when the voice became definite, she wondered how she could have mistaken the two voices. They were similar, sure, in cadence, but surely Sasuke’s voice had never been so roughened with… anger, she decided, and didn’t let herself think anything else. She tiptoed closer, hiding her chakra signature as best as she could. The voice itself was both familiar and unfamiliar. It certainly sounded like Sasuke, but-

Sakura gasped. She’d gotten a glimpse into the room where Naruto was. The kunai fell from her fingers as her face covered in a bright red blush. The kunai never hit the floor. Sakura didn’t notice in her embarrassment. As though giving more proof to the incontrovertible evidence of her eyes, Naruto moaned- loudly. Her eyes roamed his lover quickly and found that he indeed was not Sasuke. But he was the most beautiful naked man she had ever seen, next to Naruto. Naruto?! Her mind stuttered to a halt. Had she just thought Naruto beautiful? Inner Sakura jeered at her. He wasn’t beautiful… He was so gorgeous he was to die for! She couldn’t tear her eyes away. And the pale youth behind him was similar enough to Sasuke that she could feel ashamed of thinking that Naruto was better-looking.


But he is! Inner Sakura crowed with delight. And my, he most definitely is a man… Maybe I shouldn’t hit little Naruto so much… hit on him instead…. Her eyes hungrily roamed the two boys. The one behind was taller than Naruto, she judged by maybe three inches. His hair was unruly, as though someone had been running their fingers through it, and, Sakura thought dazedly, that someone was likely Naruto. Naruto, whom she had always treated like a kid. Naruto, who had been successively more late to training but never arriving after Kakashi. Naruto, who had been limping- and now Sakura knew why- as he walked. The other boy looked to the door that was open just a hair and grinned lazily at her. His fingers wrapped around Naruto’s cock and started to stroke.

“Sasuke!!” Naruto exclaimed, and Sakura’s mind reeled with shock. The boy kept looking at Sakura as Naruto’s moans became more desperate. His voice was not one she knew, but the cadence and tone was all Sasuke- and that image only made the whole thing so much more sexy-

“Cum. Now.” he demanded of Naruto and Naruto exploded white onto the bed sheets, causing Sakura to blush even harder. She was uncomfortably wet, and his voice rocketed through her system and sent tremors down her spine, triggering a small orgasm from her as though he’d been talking to her.

A hand covered her mouth almost as soon as the boy glanced down to Naruto and a strong [familiar?] arm wrapped around her waist and hoisted her up, disappearing with her. As soon as her mouth was freed, she was ready to scream, but Kakashi’s amused voice interrupted.

“Watched your fill, Sakura?” Kakashi asked, making her blush even more and wipe away the trickle of blood making it’s way from her nose. When she didn’t respond, Kakashi continued, “Don‘t talk to Naruto about it unless he brings it up with you.” Idly he wondered to himself if Rin had ever seen, but Sasuke was a lot bolder than Kakashi, Kakashi’s visits had always been behind closed and locked doors, at night. He locked down on the memory. Sakura nodded, and he handed back her kunai.

_______





Well, most I can ask is that you read and review, I guess. I know this was mostly smut. I don't know how it turned out that way. bows Gomen! anyway, my beta has seen fit that this be another chapter onto itself. they're coming bak slower than i would like, but oh-the fuck-well. It'll all be on by next week friday even if I have to post pre-beta.
Sign up to rate and review this story