Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > To Kill The Pain

One Can Bury Pain Too Deep

by Lyanvis

Sakura started to notice small things about her team. Sasuke did not look at Naruto, though the blonde boy kept stealing glances in his direction. Kakashi grins, because no, she is not dead yet.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 1762 words - Complete

?Blocked
Sakura started to notice small things about her team.

Sasuke did not look at Naruto, though the blonde boy kept stealing glances in his direction.

----------------------------------


His last breaths were on stage, he sang, his powerful voice carrying on even after he fell to the ground. The crowd went crazy after a moment of stunned silence. The ninja among the crowd would already be looking, the white masked Shinobi knew. He kept moving swiftly. The eldest girl had escaped him, and he let her run, knowing that fear would keep her from going towards where she knew there would be more ninja. He stopped to kill Megumi second, after killing Saki and the baby, as only Megumi's death needed to be public.

----------------------------------

Uchiha Megumi's face lit up in a smile as he looked up into the crowd, hearing the cheers and applause as the last thing in his life. His body slumped forward over the mic stand. It fell, and the soulless, lifeless body fell with it, shuriken embedded in his back. Almost simultaneously, a scream rose up from the crowd. Kakashi pursued the girl from the shadows. He would have liked to be done with it by now, but to have a clear shot; he would have needed to get into the open.

The act of chasing such a young, terrified girl left bitterness in his throat. He could see her as she ran the streets and out, out, into the forest. She recognized her mistake almost immediately, he could tell by her hesitation. But she ran anyway, perhaps hoping to outdistance her pursuer.

Kakashi appeared behind her. The mask completely blocked out his face, leaving only slits for eyes that were expressionless. He noted the way the mask distorted his voice, taking all the distinctiveness from it, excepting only cadence, making it unrecognizable, even to him.

"You have been rather troublesome...." Kakashi enjoyed the way the Nara's word spilled from his tongue and voided his mouth; perfectly shaped, it took some of the bitterness lodged between his tonsils that he thought he would never remove. She jumped, turned, and landed badly, twisting her ankle and letting out a small cry of pain and surprise. She fell, and scrabbled backwards, away from Kakashi, even as he moved forward. Her terror was... satisfying, heady, like an elixir that would intoxicate. She could not have been a day over ten. Red hair framed the wide blue disks of her eyes, open so wide they were the most prominent feature she owned. He wanted to rip-to tear-to shred, to hurt, he wanted to see her hurt....

because her pain would be so lovely, would it not? Because to see this little bastard child remind him of what was taken from him by that wretched/ugly/hideous Kushina- what he could never have to see like a promise the fact that any progeny of theirs would suffer like it deserved to- prophecy- he whispered in his own mind and let it stay a hidden thought

But her words like a slap- like a blow to the gut- like being winded, HOW DARE SHE VOICE HIS THOUGHTS THAT WAY!?!?!!? and all she sees in his eyes is fury, a cold fury as his blade slices first her throat. But he grins.

He grins, because- no, she is not dead yet.

No. Kakashi would have some fun.


---------------------------------------

"About your question earlier, Sasuke-teme..." Naruto drawled, as they were both spread out on the ground, each pretending they were not as tired and sore as they actually were. Sakura nearby sat up a little further against the tree behind her, as Sasuke pushed himself to his elbows with a silent- ow, ow, ow,- to look at the blond.

"Yeah? What about it?" Sasuke asked, trying not to sound interested. Naruto didn't sit up, instead choosing to look up at the darkening sky.

"There is no price." Both Sasuke and Sakura looked confused by this assessment. Naruto continued on, as blithely as always. "I don't look at it that way, really. We might have to give up on some normal civilian things to be what we are, and sometimes, it's harder than we'd like or will even admit, but in the end, I think that this is the only thing that we- that I could be doing. I just can't see myself as anyone other than Naruto: Genin ninja with the ambition to become Hokage. This is my path, my only way. And it's just... right. And you want revenge on that one person, don't you?" Naruto asked, turning over to look at Sasuke finally, who had stiffened, and was even now in the process of summoning up enough energy to lance glares Naruto's way that the blonde was impervious to. Instead, he sat up and stared Sasuke down. Defiantly, he said:

"You have us to help you get there." Sasuke sat up immediately and opened his mouth to shoot down Naruto's statement, but Sakura was quicker.

"NO! We are a team, Sasuke. Anything we do, we do together, remember? And as for your question," Sakura said, changing the subject smoothly with an air of finality, " Well,-"


--------------------------

Rin stirred her drink with its straw thoughtfully, sitting next to her teammate on the cool day. She had out the question to Obito, and he was still deliberating over an answer. But Rin turned to Kakashi with a sigh, and tried again to provide the answer.

“I think the answer is everything you’re not.” She said. The answer satisfied neither of her teammates. Kakashi only hmmed and glanced at the redhead across from him, Uzumaki Kushina. Obito noticed the direction of his glance and grinned.

“Hey, don’t forget that she’s taken, huh, Kakashi?” Obito said, nudging his teammate with his elbow. Somehow, Rin did not think that interest was the reason he watched her, noticing the cast to her silver-haired teammate’s eyes.

“I never forget.” The word ‘anything’ went unspoken, but Obito took it as a sign of Kakashi’s ego that he did not say it. Rin though, she looked at her teammate and took his statement the way it was intended. Kakashi never forgot Kushina was taken.

--------------------------

That bitch Kushina.
That bitch Kushina.
That bitch Kushina!

--------------------------

It was only a minute that Kakashi had to take with his former sensei; only a second is what it seemed. But Kakashi decided to forgo words and yanked down the mask he wore, pressing his lips against the other man’s, to use his lips in the way that he would never be able to use his words. Shock against shock; Kakashi was surprised when his urgency was returned and he was crushed into a kiss.

“You pick the absolute worst times…” He murmured into the kiss and Kakashi delved his tongue inside when there was space enough, wasting no time. The kiss was broken by the urgency of the situation; otherwise, it likely would never have ended.

“You have to live.” Kakashi demanded, almost unreasonably, and the blonde smiled at him.

“No, Kakashi; you have to live.” The first kiss was the last, but it was the best either had ever had.

-----------------------------
Minato died that very same day in sealing the Kyuubi.

The next day, Kakashi sought Gai out, and Gai reciprocated.
-----------------------------

It was rough, and rough felt wonderful, felt better than being rough. His hands clenched into the sheets as he bit back a scream. Kakashi knew it would hurt later, it would hurt tomorrow, it would hurt for days afterwards, but the pain was worth it, the pain reminding him of the pleasure peaked so high as to temporarily relieve the pain in his soul. If he concentrated hard enough, the pain too was enough.

“You’re going to feel this tomorrow, Kakashi…” Gai says, as his cock pistons in and out of the man beneath him. Kakashi never thought that words could be so erotic. He did not need names, he hated using names, so personal, and they always already wanted it to be him.

“I’m not Kakashi…” Kakashi managed to say through the blinding pleasure of Gai’s cock tearing up his ass and stroking his prostate continuously. Gai does not answer. Instead, he stops the motion of his hips with his full length in Kakashi’s ass and grinds into him, nothing more. Gai’s breathing is carefully, tightly controlled. He will not give in to his desire to brutalize this man’s ass any further. The black haired Shinobi beneath him took deep breaths, squirming, his hands curling and uncurling as he tried not to give in. Gai would not continue until he had his way; the man’s efforts to move are in vain. His hands are on Kakashi hips, holding on with bruising force that Kakashi squirmed against. Gai pressed forward a little more, and the already sensitive tip of Kakashi’s cock began brushing back and forth against the bed sheets. Gai rocked them; not moving in and out but rocking their bodies back and forth in this manner, letting the wrinkles in the bed sheet made by their vigorous activity just barely brush his cock. The Shinobi wept. “Alright!!” he said, unable to take any more. “Alright, I’m Kakashi!!” Gai reached down and stroked the slimmer man’s cock slowly, tenderly, with his fingertips, just barely.

“Are you going to deny it again?” Kakashi shook his head vigorously no, and Gai wrapped his hand more around Kakashi’s dick and stroked it more fully in reward.

-----------------------------

Okay. I know I promised it would be out by last Friday, but my beta was evil, and no lie, came over to my house and took my freaking power cords. So, I could not post until the chapters were done being beta’d. This is the third chapter, and things hold true to form, there should be two more. This part of the story took me the longest to type down; it is not my favorite part either. I got sooo stuck in it it was incredible. I think it’s the next part where I started wrapping things up and gave things an actual cohesion, though there is nothing at all cohesive about this story so far. My original inspiration for this piece was supposed to be: “He made him everything he was, and the cost was only everything he could have been.” for a KakashiXMinato fic.

I have really take the long way around on this one.
Sign up to rate and review this story