Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Whirlwind Weekend

Morning after the night before

by Dondon1827 1 review

Aww frankie and Kait

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 546 words

0Unrated
Kait awoke that morning with the worst headache she had ever had in a while. She wondered how she had even got upstairs and into bed, she could hardly remember anything. She pushed back the covers and headed downstairs, her head was pounding so bad. "Morning Kait" said Gerard as she walked into the kitchen were all the guys were having breakfast. "Hey guys" she said as she walked over and hugged them all in turn. She notcied Frank was missing, but didnt say anything. Ray pulled out a chair at the table for her "Sit down Kait and we will get you some breakfast" she smiled and took the chair. "So what would you like for breakfast, asprin?" said Frank as he sleepily walked into the kitchen and sat on the bench opposite her. Ray handed her some coffee and she did not give Frank a reply.
"Hey Frank were gunna go down into the garage and set up for practice later on" Bob said as they walked out of the kitchen. "Oh you want me to come" asked Frank getting up. Bob shook his head "Nah its okay just join us when your done" and they all left. Just Kait and Frank sitting in the kitchen. Alone.
Kait had finished her coffee and got up to take the cup to the sink. She turned around and walked over to Frank who was still sitting on the bench. She went up to him and placed herself inbetween his legs and hugged him. Not saying anything, just wrapped her arms around him and put her head on his shoulder. He wasnt sure what to do and said "Erm Kait...are you ok?" She didnt move from him and said "Gerard told me how you helped me last night, and how I wasnt very nice to you, and I just wanted to say I was sorry." he smiled and didnt say anything, just put his arms around her and hugged her back. They were enjoying the silence and holding eachother when a voice came from the door.
"Am I interrupting something?" they both turned around to see Gerard standing at the door grinning. Kait pulled away quickly "No I was just apologising to Frank for last night" she said staring at the floor. "Yeah, and I just saw a pig fly out of the window" he said nudging Kait playfully. She laughed, "Anyway I just came up to say we needed Frank cause were gunna start practising now." Frank jumped down off the bench "Sure thing Gee" he said and followed him down to the garage. "Hey guys" said Kait following them, they both turned round "Yeah?" said Gerard, "Can I come and watch you practice" she asked. Gerard looked at Frank who was just staring at her like a lovesick puppy. "Sure as long as you dont distract loverboy here" said Gerard while shoving Frank. "I wont, I Promise" she said and as Gerard turned around she looked at Frank who was still staring at her. She held up her hand to him where he could see she had her fingers crossed. She winked at him and he smiled. "I will pretend I didnt see that" said Gerard as he pulled Frank down to the garage.
Sign up to rate and review this story