Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Key Party

Key Party

by RenoTurk 2 reviews

Light hearted erotica... yes the first two chapters are set up. So if you want to miss that out got to chapter three. If you like a little humour and reading for FUN then read all. SO... here is a ...

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Cloud Strife,Elena,Reno,Tifa Lockhart,Yuffie Kisaragi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 587 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I want a key party." Dark Cloud (DC) said to his longtime lover, Leonhart or Squall to those that knew where he came from.

"What the hell is one of those?" Leon asked as he looked at the blond with amusement.

DC decided to explain and he did it all with eagerness which meant that the gruff Ex-Seed found he was smiling by the end. DC explained that the basics started with a cocktail party. Everyone put their car or bike vehicles in at the start of the party, the men's went in one jar and the females went into another. There were an equal number of men and women.

"Well that sounds pretty sensible lover." Leon smiled as he kissed his lips and got them both a drink from the fridge. As he handed the drink over he saw his blond man smirk. "There is more isn't there?"

"Yes there is." DC laughed with a kiss and sat on the counter. DC pulled Leon closer to him by his belt and kissed him. "You let the women pull out keys from the man's jar and that pairs them up for the night to fuck."

Reno was lounging around the staff room, booted feet on the edge of the sofa and flicking through TNN and Shinra News 24. He was bored, he'd glued desk toys down, changed passwords on office staff. He'd even risked toying with Tseng's office and had got so far as to turning the monitor upside down when he realised that Rufus was eyeing him from his office. He delicately had to put everything back and sighed before going to the staffroom. It wasn't fair to have a Turk around when he wasn't busy.

"Reno we have letters." Elena threw the envelope at him. "Looks like it's from Dark Cloud over at Twilight Town… Are you seeing what I am seeing?" Elena looked at Reno in disbelief.

"Holy fuck yes and I am so there." Reno laughed. "Come with me Lena..." He smirked and lent over to kiss her. "Come on we can fuck and walk away."
______________

Yuffie started to giggle as she read the invite for her and Tifa. She was sure it had to be all Dark Cloud's idea. Tifa took the paper from her hand and looked at Yuffie, firstly it was disbelief but then she suddenly looked at it and giggled. Okay so it would most likely be a good laugh. She was game. Yuffie smiled and nodded before kissing her Tifa with her hands in the dark brown hair softly pulling her closer and her other hand running up into her top.

"Oh starting our own party early?" Tifa locked up and took her upstairs.

-----------------------

Axel was a bouncier happier kind of soul and his fiery temper was infectious when he was in a good mood. Larxene had slowly learnt to lighten up but the tension was annoying even those with the most basic of emotions.

"Chill the hell out or I get Demyx to drench you. Got it memorized?" Axel said stretching as he went to collect his morning mail and some breakfast.

He spotted the letter for himself and wandered off reading it. A key party? No idea but he sent a reply saying yes anyway. Larxene appeared behind him very confused as she had no idea why she had been invited. She looked at Axel who had just replied with yes and then did the same. Whatever it was Axel seemed interested so she was too.
Sign up to rate and review this story