Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

The Suicidal Dog

by Merinda 0 reviews

Its about a suicidal dog.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 294 words

0Unrated
There was a dog called....Paddy. And paddy was a sad dog. So Paddy the Doggy went on a quest. He fought through the forest. Ran into the river and climbed all the cliffs. But when he finished all that, he realised it was all pointless and in vain. So reluctantly he travelled back home, this time taking an aeroplane- because he just realised they existed. When he got home he sat in his dog house moping.
All throughout winter Paddy became iced like the snow surrounding him. Soon spring came and his tears turned into raindrops, flooding the world. But soon came summer. Summer didn’t melt his hard icy core. It made his heart burn, burn with vengence. He wanted revenge. On what? He didn’t know. How? He didn’t know that ever. He just knew what he wanted. He paced up and down his doghouse until the end of summer, autumn, winter and another spring. Until once again, it returned to summer. He crawled out of his wooden shell and bent towards the floor. Dragging his paws and tail across the hard, rough concrete. He lifted his head up from the ground, listening carefully for any oncoming traffic. He walked slowly across the motorway, soon finding a resounding spot. He sat and waited. And waited and sat- in a particular order of course. And finally the sound of screeching tires was heard- not by him though, because as he lay there on the ground, being watched by a crowd of angels and demons. He commented "Life's a Bitch, but you get what you paid for," And that he took his last sight of celestial and un-celestial beings, his last sound of a loud, deafening silence- he took his last breath.
Sign up to rate and review this story