Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise

The Invite

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 571 words - Complete

0Unrated
***
As l focused my eyes on the person coming in l thought that l was going to faint. Breathe that's all you got to do. Maybe he won't sit at any of your tables. Yeah he can't l'm full hehehehe. When l turned around to take the new customer's order I ran into Mel and she dumped salad all down my shirt. GREAT!! Just great. Just what l need, food on my shirt. LOVELY! "I'm so sorry Starshine." she said with a smirk on her petty little face. I just want to punch her to get that smirk off her face. I walked off to get a new shirt when l came back she is hunched over one of my customers and it is making me mad. I walked up to see who the victom was. It is none other than Mr. Sheckler himself. "Why hello Starshine."
"Vammoose it Mel, he's mine get away."
"Whatever." she said mad and stormed off.
"So I'm yours now am I." he said with a naughty grin on his face
Ignoring what he said l asked, "What would you like to drink?"
"Fine, I can take a hint. Hmmmm what would I like to drink how about since I am underage I think I shall have a Mellow Yellow."
"OK. I'll be right back with that."
I walked over to the soda foutain and was filling up the drink when someone polked both my sides and being ticklelish like I am I spill the drink and start laughing. I turn around and there was Trenton laughing like a manaic himself. I slap him and get back to work. I walked back over to Ryan and handed him his drink. "Who was that?"
"Who is who?"
"The dude that was all over you?
"Jealous much."
"Maybe." he said getting an irrtated look in his eye. I didn't want to cause any trouble I said, "His name is Trenton and we're friends. Happy now?"
"Not really but o'well right."
"Right." I said walking off.
Two hours later the place was deserted except for one person and l'm sure you all can guess who that is, Ryan Sheckler. I walk over to him and I sit down exhausted. "How did you like your meal."
"It was good I'll have to come back very soon." he said then winked at me. That made me laugh.
"So what are you doin Friday night?"
"I'm afraid to answer." I said with a smile.
I saw the serious look in his beautiful blue eyes.
"I'm not doing anything, I'm off work that night. Why?"
He had his head down as he spoke. "I was hoping that I could take you to a premeir party. It's for my show on MTV." At that momment he decided to look up and I couldn't resist.
"Yes I'll go." You know those momments when you tell the person one thing and then you regret it well this wasn't one of those. I am totally on board with this.
"I just have one question."
"And what might that be?"
"Do I really have to wear a dress?"
"NO!" he said with a chuckle. "You just wear skater clothes."
"Where do I get an outfit to wear to this thing, no wait I shall think of something."
I looked at him with a big goofy grin on my face. He had one on his face to match mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story