Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VII

Chapter 30: The Enemy from the Otherside of the Mirror Part II

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 6376 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter Thirty: The Enemy From the Other Side of the Mirror Part Two:

Harry watched the spot where his friends and family stood, but now there was not a trace where they have ever been there. He saw the Dark Emperor standing in the shadows, an indifferent, callous look on his face, as Nega-Harry stood, arms folded and Harry saw red immediately. He managed to rip himself free and dove right towards his counterpart. Several ninjas moved in for the attack, but Harry swerved around, taking one out with a kick. An uppercut punch sent another one sprawling to the ground. Harry leapt up and grabbed on the ceiling, before he dropped down, ramming his feet onto the backs of the necks of ninjas. Instantly, he blew right through several more of the Dark Emperor’s assassins, sending them flying, before he went to attack his counterpart. However, Nega-Harry saw this attack coming, side stepping in, before he grabbed Harry’s arm, pinning it behind his back and forcing him to the ground, the foot on Harry’s arm, but Harry blasted his opposite backwards, before he rushed forward. Nega-Harry dodged out of the way, before he vicious planted a kick right into Harry’s face before he sent a body bind curse. Harry expertly deflected that back but the twisted mirror of the Boy-Who-Lived side stepped out of the way.

“Excellent, I was hoping to engage you at full power, to truthfully test my abilities against you, hero,” commented Nega-Harry, as he dodged out of the way of being wrapped up with razor wire. A ninja who had been unfortunately enough to be standing behind his master was wrapped in the stuff. It cut into his arms and legs, dropping him to the ground, blood splashing everywhere, which the Dark Emperor lazily siphoned away with his wand. The battle between the two Harry Potters raged on as Nega-Harry put up a shield effortlessly to avoid a coma curse, before he returned fire with a stasis spell, which his counterpart ducked and sent a blast of high level fire back at him. The Dark Emperor lazily put that out with water before he twisted his arm and a large gust of wind knocked Harry off of his feet. “Still, even you can’t fight me.”

“Bring them back,” said Harry dangerously as he caused the ground to rumble beneath them, but Nega-Harry just flicked his wand, stopping the magically created earthquake before he flicked it again, sending several steel spikes from the air towards his opponent. Harry managed to deflect most of them, but one of the spikes jammed into his left arm. Wincing, Harry dropped to the ground, attempting to pull the spike out of his arm, but he just barely rolled out of the way of another attack.

“That’s not in my plan,” countered Nega-Harry, as he sent a burst of magic through the air. It simulated an electrical shock, every bit of magic pummeling Harry’s nerves as he was in pain, before the Dark Emperor walked over and casually kicked the defenseless Harry right in the chest, dropping him to the ground. “Now, admit it, you failed in protecting them, you should have taken control when you have had the chance and now thanks to your inaction, you’ve damned them all.”

Nega-Harry swung back his fist, sending back a magically enhanced punch right into the jaw of Harry, dropping him to the ground. Harry was yanked back up to his feet by the hair and flung across the room, before the Dark Emperor stepped forward, wand in hand, as Harry attempted to get up to his knees, before he collapsed to the ground.

“No, time sceptre to save you this time, hero,” taunted Nega-Harry, as he impacted another punch into the chest of his counterpart, as Harry dropped to the ground, before he was kicked in the ribs viciously, causing him to skid across the arm. “Admit it, that I was correct in the end.”

Harry’s response was to conjure a dozen razor sharp arrows, before he sent them straight out at the Dark Emperor. Nega-Harry ducked and dodged everything, using charms to stop the arrows, before reducing them to dust one by one, until they were all destroyed, but this was the distraction that Harry needed to get to his feet, before he concentrated on summoning his Wind Storm broom. Nega-Harry moved forward to the attack, viciously impacting both of his fist into Harry’s face. Harry fell to the ground, magically enhanced attacks, before he slid a shuriken from his sleeve and flung it towards his opponent. Nega-Harry expertly caught it, before he threw it back. Harry just barely avoided it, before he desperately fired a bone shattering curse right to his opponent’s wand arm, but the Dark Emperor avoided that attack. Harry was thrown back as he was blasted by a high impact magical assault right to his face. Blood dripped to the ground, but at that moment, Harry’s high speed broom burst right through the window. Screwing his eyes shut, he put all of the power he could manage into a heavily heated fireball, before he blasted it forward towards his enemies. Before they could mount a counter attack, Harry threw himself on his broomstick, before he blasted through the window.

The Dark Emperor countered the assault with a high powered shield charm, as several ninjas who had been unfortunate to be nearby were reduced to cinders, before the fireball had done its work, the walls around them completely charred. Nega-Harry just stood there, watching his counterpart disappear into the distance, amused that he had managed to just barely escape his fate once again.

“What would we should do, Dark Emperor?” asked one of the ninjas, but the Dark Emperor just stood there, unblinking, before he turned to the Nega Turtles.

“Half of my forces will go with you to proceed with the plan as follows, you others come with me, he may be able to run, but he can’t hide,” said Nega-Harry swiftly, as the group split up. The Dark Emperor was actually rather impressed that his counterpart that was resourceful enough to escape him, this time without any external interference. It was quite the shame that he would have to be executed but that was an unfortunate part of his work.

Back at the Potter Residence, Luna and Ron sat, a mirror over to the side, just in case they heard back from anyone. It had been over a half of an hour since they had left.

“Something’s had to have happened, I just know it,” said Ron, unable to keep his silence. “Ginny’s shouldn’t have really went out there, if something that dangerous was able to injure Harry like that.”

“Ron, you know just as well as I do that she wouldn’t have stayed here if she knew Harry was in trouble,” commented Luna logically, as her eyes darted towards the window. “Everything’s too quiet and I would have believed they would have returned by…”

A loud thumping sound was heard next the door, causing Ron’s eyes to flicker towards the door, nervously. Another loud thump caused Ron to leap.

“What the bloody hell was that?” asked Ron as Luna made a tentative step towards the door, listening intently.

“Only one way to find out,” said Luna calmly, as she walked towards the door, but Ron looked on nervously.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea Luna?” asked Ron. “What if it’s the person who captured Harry and been rounding up people?”

Luna just shrugged before she held her wand out, reaching forward and calmly pulling the door open. The battered form of Harry collapsed just in the doorway. Ron grasped as Luna motioned for him to come help her. Ron wasted no time getting up before he joined Luna in pulling Harry through the doorway.

“Shut the door please,” said Harry in a pained voice, as he clutched his ribs and Luna hastened to do so, bolting it shut as well, as she looked at Harry with a concerned expression in her eyes, as she saw the state of Harry, who wore two black eyes and a busted up nose.

“What happened?” demanded Ron. “Where’s Ginny and everyone else for that matter? What’s going on?”

“Yes Harry, Ginny got a message from you, saying that you had been attacked, and you do look pretty banged up, but judging by the look on your face, it wasn’t you who did it,” added Luna and Harry shook his head. “Still, I am curious of who could pull off such an accurate impression of you that it would full even Ginny.”

“It’s a long story,” remarked Harry as he barely was able to breath. “Luna, there is a box of potions on a desk in my mother’s room, could you please get it for me?”

“Of course Harry,” said Luna as she ran off towards Lily’s room, leaving both Harry and Ron alone, with Ron turning to Harry.

“Take your time Harry, but what happened?” asked Ron who was extremely concerned about what happened to his sister, understandably so.

“Long story short, the person was behind this trapped me and forced me to watch, as he transported them off to somewhere, don’t know where exactly,” said Harry. “I’ve got to get them back, don’t worry, I’ll think of something.”

“If I can do anything to help I will, but I don’t know what I could do that you couldn’t,” said Ron but it was obvious that Harry was quickly thinking of what he needed to do, so he was not really worrying about what anyone else could do. Luna returned with the box of potions as Harry had indicated, before placing them down next to Harry.

“Thanks Luna,” said Harry gratefully as he pushed open the box, before he pulled out a vial of a light blue potion. Popping the top, Harry tipped the potion into his mouth, swallowing it in an instant, as the pain that he suffered in his battle with his opposite began to slightly be numbed. He touched his face with his fingers, using wandless magic to partially heal the black eyes and broken nose. His nose felt a little crooked and there was still some swelling, but one thing Harry could never get down was healing magic. Once he got his mother back, Harry knew she would fix it. “I’m no healer, but that should hold for now, long enough to figure out what to do at least.”

“Maybe if you tell us all what happened, we can help you figure something out, Harry,” encouraged Luna and Harry regarded both her and Ron.

“I’m going to have to show you, hang on, let me get Mum’s pensieve, then we’ll watch the memory of what happened,” said Harry as he walked from the room. Seconds later, he returned, carrying Lily’s pensieve, before it was placed down on the ground. Harry put his fingers to his head, as he pried the top of it open. Harry withdrew the memories from his head, before they leaked into the pensieve. Harry waved his hand, causing a three dimensional project of his memory to appear on the wall right in front of them. Ron and Luna watched the memory, Ron’s eyes widened, when he saw an exact duplicate of Harry, watching as Harry did, helplessly unable to move, as Ginny, Hailey, Hermione, Neville, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Master Splinter, and the Turtles were all transported away.

“An exact opposite from some kind of alternate mirror universe I presume,” commented Luna. “That does explain why you were taking the failure after your defeat with Voldemort so badly, as given by what he said, he’s more inclined to use different methods.”

Ron just stared at Luna and Harry did as well, but for different reasons all together.

“Luna, you’re way too smart for your own good,” said Harry, shaking his head, amused slightly in spite of the situation.

“So, she’s right,” said Ron.

“Long story short, I believe everything happened as is up until the Chamber of Secrets or at least that’s what he told me,” explained Harry. “Instead, when that universe’s version of Lucius Malfoy got off relatively clean from his part in the Chamber of Secrets, he reacted much differently than I did. He began making plans to take control of the world, transforming it into a virtual dictatorship under his rule. That world that he comes from may look like a utopia but it’s only conditioned that way through fear. All of his enemies have been placed under a mind control, reducing them to emotionless puppets, as trophies for his victories, while all the people are assimilated into his own image of a perfect world but now one world isn’t enough, he wants this one. ”

Harry just took a deep breath. He never wanted to tell anyone about his counterpart. Partially because, in his weakest moments, he wondered if Nega-Harry was right, that Harry should have taken a more assertive role against his enemies. Obviously, those moments were few and far between and Harry refused to completely acknowledge that his twisted opposite was correct, but still, the fact that he even thought about being in agreement with Nega-Harry haunted the Boy-Who-Lived and the fact remained, that he could have gone easily walked down that path after the Chamber of Secrets.

“He’s sick,” muttered Ron as this counterpart of Harry was ten times worse than the worst prejudice he had of Slytherins that he had ever held when he was younger. “He’s worse than You-Know-Who.”

“Yes he does sound that way and I’m sure at the beginning, he did everything for all the right reasons, at least what he believed to be the right reasons, but the power had caused him to become rather insane,” supplied Luna. “Still, we can speculate how your opposite turned his life in the direction he did, but that wouldn’t help us get them back any faster.”

“Right Luna, I need to contact the American Wizarding Government, maybe there’s someone there that can help me,” remarked Harry hopefully as he walked over to the fireplace, before taking the jar on the mantle, before he removed a hand full of Floo powder from it and tossed it in the fire. “American Wizarding Government Auror Control!”

There was no response, an uneasy eerie quiet, as Harry leaned forward towards the fireplace, but the American Wizarding Government looked to be empty. His worst fear had been realized, Nega-Harry had also kidnapped everyone who worked for the magical government in this country.

“It’s just the three of us that are left in this city, that aren’t his minions,” sighed Harry, placing his hand to his forehead, as he looked around. “There’s no way for us to find outside help in time, it looks like its down to us to find a way to bring everyone back.”

“It would help if we find that thing that he transported them to wherever with,” grumbled Ron and Luna’s expression brightened.

“Ron, you’re brilliant!” cried Luna and Ron’s ears went red at this compliment, before they both turned to Harry, before Luna continued. “But, how do we get our hands on it?”

“I don’t know, but at the very least, we can try and figure out where he sent everyone,” said Harry as he walked up the stairs, with Ron and Luna following closely behind him, as Harry reached the attack, before he pushed open the door, and began rummaging through boxes until he found what he was looking for. “If we can just find that out, we can use this to bring them back.”

At that moment, Harry had pulled out the portable transmat device that was used in the attempted evacuation of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizarding but at that second, Luna looked at Harry, her lip trembling as she realized something was off.

“Harry, did you know there was a tracking charm on you?” asked Luna and Harry’s eyes widened, when he realized what had happened.

“He put it on me when he blasted that laser, I really hope he hasn’t followed me here,” said Harry, as he quickly located where the charm was, before he removed it. It took a few seconds longer than normal, because of the unorthodox way it was placed on him and at that moment, several broomsticks swooped outside the window, circling the outside of the Potter Residence.

“The game is up, hero, come outside and finish this,” stated Nega-Harry from outside, his voice taunting echoing from the outside.

“I think it might be a good idea to draw them away from here,” suggested Luna and Harry nodded, before he motioned for them to quickly come down the stairs. Ron, Luna, and Harry bolted down the stairs, just as the ninjas had attempted to bust open the windows. Harry sealed the door shut and when he passed the steps, he blew them to pieces, any few seconds he could stall his adversaries the better.

“Through here, quickly,” prompted Harry, as the door to the basement swung open, as the three made there way down the stairs. Harry could feel them right behind them. He allowed Luna and Ron to move before he twirled his arm, sending a large cyclone of wind behind his back, before Harry rushed down the stairs, taking them three or four at a time before he reached the bottom. With a flick of his wrist, Harry converted the steps into a slide and then he covered it with water, which in an instant he properly froze. Pulling off a tarp by using a summoning charm, Harry revealed the Space Cruiser that once belonged to the Triceraton Prime Leader, popping up the top. “Inside, quickly!”

Harry’s tone left no room for argument, so Luna and Ron made there way in as Harry set down the portable transmat before he placed his hand on the basement wall decorated with Runes, moving them together on the wall in the proper order. The bricks on the wall revealed an access tunnel that lead straight in the direction of the lair and Harry, picking up the portable transmat, leapt into the Personal Space Cruiser, slamming the top shot, as he heard the door burst open. Quickly, he fired it up, as Luna and Ron buckled up, before Harry gunned the Space Cruiser down the tunnel at full speed, seeing several broomsticks burst towards them. The high speed chase was on deep under ground, as despite the speed of their broomsticks, Harry was by far the better flier and able to maneuver even in these extremely tight conditions.

Nega-Harry stood outside the building, soon his employees would bring him the head of his misguided counterpart, but the Dark Emperor sure hoped that it was still attached to his body. The Dark Emperor wished to make his opposite admit his weakness. Right now, he had little concern, he needed to oversee the construction of the satellite and then he could put the second phase of his plan into completion, before he could move onto the final phase.

The Personal Space Cruiser blasted up right from the launching pad across from the lair, right into the sky of the completed deserted New York City. A quartet of broomsticks blasted towards them up to the sky, as Harry pulled the controls back, completely accelerating it high up towards the sky. Quickly, he pressed a green triangle shaped button and aimed the rocket launcher, firing at the riders on the broomsticks. Unfortunately, they were rather good, as they dodged all of Harry’s attack, as the Personal Space Cruiser left the Earth’s atmosphere, making its way up into the reaches of outer space.

“We should lose them, right?” asked Ron hopefully. “Even broomsticks can’t survive for too long in space.”

“Actually they can, but only with special charms put on them,” clarified Luna and sure enough, four broomsticks shot up into space, the riders cloaked in some kind of magical field that protected them from the vacuum of space. Harry sighed, before he activated the laser cannon. Several high impact blasts went towards the riders, as Harry moved forward. The laser was powerful enough to cut through the hardest of metals but the ninja wizards used their abilities to swerve around, causing the laser blasts to disappear harmlessly into space.

Swerving off to the side, Harry pressed a blue rectangular button. The personal Space Cruiser was cloaked in invisibility, as the four broomsticks flew over it, looking around wildly in an attempt to locate their prey. Inside, Ron breathed a sigh of relief.

“That was a bit too close for comfort,” remarked Ron.

“No kidding,” muttered Harry before he looked forward, doing a double take. “Look at that!”

Slightly outside was a miniature, magically created asteroid, large enough to hold a small village. Several ninjas were in the process of putting together a large tower, a tower that was aimed completely towards the earth. Nega-Harry dropped down. Walking towards the satellite, Harry saw that his opposite had the same device that he used to teleport everyone off.

“Let’s just swoop down there and take it right now,” suggested Ron but Harry responded by shaking his head.

“Ronald, its times like that where you just prove why you were sorted into Gryffindor,” muttered Luna under her breath, so only Harry heard her, but he was focused on finding a way to get in. Harry placed charms on himself, preparing himself for the vacuum of space, before he put a bubble headed charm around his head, supplying himself with a fresh supply of air, before he maneuvered the ship behind the satellite.

“Take it back down to Earth, I should be able to get in easily,” said Harry, as he picked up the portable transmat and Ron looked like he wanted to protest about being told to go back. “Yes, I know you want to help me save Ginny, but no offense Ron, you’re not going to be much of a help against him. Get in his way, and I doubt much he’ll hesitate to destroy either of you.”

“What about you, Harry?” demanded Luna.

“I’ll be okay, I have a plan,” said Harry. “It’s going to require a some careful maneuvering and a little bit of luck, the real question is, do you think either of you can fly this thing?”

“Shouldn’t be much of a problem, I mean, it’s not too different from a broomstick is it?” asked Ron, but Harry shook his head, before he motioned towards the controls indicating that it was very different from a broomstick. “Luna, maybe you should fly it?”

“I think I can handle it,” said Luna studying the controls intently, curious to learn how it worked, and she looked up to wish Harry luck, but he had already left the ship.

“I hate it when Ginny does that and now he goes and does it too,” muttered Ron.

“Where do you think she learned it?” asked Luna, as she began to take the ship back down to Earth, slowly and carefully, as she was learning they went.

Harry managed to pull back one of the panels, before he slid into the satellite. He dropped down, impressed against his will at the technology used to create this tower. It was state of the art, as he put his ear towards the door.

“It will be a matter of minutes before we have powered up the amplifiers enough to allow the cannon to transport everything,” informed one of the ninjas.

“Excellent and the device?” prompted Nega-Harry.

“Already implanted in the Earth’s core, all you need is to press the button and the Earth will rotate at super speed until it is fired straight into the sun,” confirmed the ninja and the Dark Emperor nodded, as Harry bit his tongue, clenching his fists. So that’s what his plan was, to banish all organic earth off of Earth and then transport the entire planet into the sun.

“And then I’ll be able to create an exact duplicate of our world, before we begin sending those who are salvageable there,” concluded Nega-Harry. “It’s a perfect plan, is it not, hero?”

At that moment, Harry found wires bursting from the doorknob, wrapping around his hands, before the door swung open, dragging Harry into the room. Harry attempted to struggle, as his opposite stepped forward, a calculating expression on his face.

“I’m actually glad you made your way here, now your last memory can be every bit of organic life on Earth being banished and this flawed world being sent right into the sun, a fitting resting place for something that has wilted,” remarked Nega-Harry, as he looked towards his counterpart. “What’s the matter, no witty retort?”

Quickly, the Dark Emperor reached forward, and removed a shuriken that had been sticking out of Harry’s sleeve. He used a magic to break it open, revealing a time delay charm on a pure white potion coated inside it.

“A shuriken, coated with a heavily explosive potion that would have blown this entire satellite out of orbit, ruining by plans, brilliant, but futile,” remarked Nega-Harry swiftly, as he vanished Harry’s concealed weapon.

Harry quickly pulled himself loose, before he swung the cables towards his misguided opposite, who jumped out of the way. This allowed Harry to remove the cables from around his wrists, before he dove at his attacker, going for an attack, but an invisible wall appeared in front of them. Harry gritted his teeth, as he pushed himself through the wall, knocking his opposite backwards. His opposite came back, as the teleportal cannon was just nearly a minute from being powered up. Harry aimed a dagger towards the cable, connecting the cannon to towards the amplifiers, but his counterpart dove forward. Both versions of the Boy-Who-Lived flew into the wall, with Nega-Harry wrapping his hands around the throat of his opponent, before he forced him down to the ground, grabbing him around the head, and twisting his head, in an attempt to snap his neck. Harry attempted to push his opponent off, feeling the Dark Emperor’s hands burning into the side of his neck, but a burst of wind had knocked Nega-Harry backwards. He landed on his feet and blasted thick metal cables from his wand, wrapping them around the legs of the Boy-Who-Lived. Harry struggled as Nega-Harry conjured a sword, before he dove into the air. Quickly, a solid metal shield was in front of Harry, a loud clang echoed throughout the satellite, knocking Nega-Harry backwards, as Harry managed to pull himself free from his confinement.

Harry rolled over, throwing a fireball over his shoulder, but Nega-Harry deflected it. Quickly, as he saw the amplifiers completely fire up, it would only be a few seconds. Harry dove forward and slashed the cables before he managed to spin the teleportal cannon around. The energy beam blasted right towards Nega-Harry who crouched down, avoiding the attack and he grabbed Harry by the arm, flinging him down to the ground. Harry crashed to the ground and his opposite sprung up, but a loud bang signaled a net in a desperate attempt to trap him. The net was sliced as Nega-Harry moved forward, swinging his sword, slicing Harry’s cheek. Harry dropped to the ground, blood dripping down from the ground, but Harry clenched his fist, as it began to glow red. Nega-Harry swung his sword, in an attempt to decapitate his opponent, but Harry dodged, before he circled around. The fist impacted his opponent in the face, the knuckles burning into the face of the Dark Emperor, before Harry managed to grab the teleportation cannon, before he removed the portable transmat from its hiding place. He pressed the button, just as his opponent dove at him. The transmat engulfed both warriors, transporting them both to Earth, along with the teleportation cannon.

Both dropped down, but Nega-Harry managed to kick Harry away, before he pulled the Teleportation Cannon from him.

“You know, I don’t think you have the guts to do what is necessary,” remarked Harry calmly.

“How dare you?” asked Nega-Harry who looked absolutely enraged that he was accused of not doing what was necessary.

“I mean, if you wanted to finish me off, you would have by now, all it takes is one button, and then you’d be out of my way from good, but I guess the great Dark Emperor is no more effective than I am,” replied Harry.

“We’re in agreement for once,” muttered Nega-Harry, as he pressed the button, to send his misguided opposite on a one way trip to the void. A blast of magical energy propelled forward, connecting with Harry, but nothing occurred. “What’s going on?”

At that second, the quiet New York City had become rather noisy, as Nega-Harry looked outside the window, all the people that he transported had returned back to the city. Harry could hardly believe his luck, that his counterpart, under a bit of taunting, would fall for the oldest trick in the Slytherin playbook. Harry, of course, had managed to get the coordinates to where they were being sent, to put them in the Transmat, just in case it did not work.

“I managed to rewire your little toy,” commented Harry as the Dark Emperor moved forward, sending a black curse at his opponent, but Harry erected a shield made of pure fire, which blocked the attack, before he sprung up, and Nega-Harry spun around, in an attempt to attack his counterpart, but Harry dodged out of the way, as the door of City Hall broke open, as the Turtles, Master Splinter, Ginny, Hailey, Neville, Hermione, Lily, Remus, and Sirius burst through, ready for the attack, but several broomsticks shot from the sky, revealing ninjas diving towards the signal their master sent, along with the four Nega Turtles standing behind Harry, rushing at them, but the four regular Turtles dove towards them, engaging them in battle. Nega-Harry moved in, but Harry sprung forward, knocking him right into the wall with a vicious kick. The ninjas moved in, but were now overwhelmed by the volley of spells that were flying towards them, several stunning spells or full body binds dropping them. Harry swooped in, joining his friends and family in the battle.

After a few seconds of intense work, Nega-Harry managed to rework the damage that had been done and pointed it right towards the group, several hours of work were wasted, but he would send them back.

Quickly, Harry dove, kicking Nega-Harry in the back of the legs, causing the cannon to fly out of the way. Hailey, Ginny, and Hermione nodded, before they sent a combined Reducto spell at the teleportation cannon, reducing it into dust.

“NO!” shouted Nega-Harry, as he grabbed Harry by the arm and swung him out of the way, sending him crashing into the Turtles, causing all of the warriors to crash down, as Nega-Harry activated the wrist gauntlet on his wrist. “You may have won this round, but this isn’t over!”

A portal activated, as the Dark Emperor motioned for his followers to make it inside. They moved their way towards the portal, as Harry pulled himself to his feet, moving forward to go after it, but Ginny grabbed his hand.

“Harry, leave it, please,” pleaded Ginny but Harry gently removed his hand from hers.

“I’m really sorry, but I can’t let him get away that easily,” said Harry, looking at Ginny with a brief, apologetic look, as the others stepped forward, but Harry moved forward towards the portal, following the Dark Emperor just before the portal sealed itself shut, with the others gasping, as there appeared to be no way for Harry to get back.

Harry ended up in a complete dimension full of nothing but swirling white light, in front of a pure black background, as he saw the ninjas and Nega Turtles move. He saw his counterpart and rushed forward. Nega-Harry spun around and quickly caught Harry’s attack, before he swung a magically amplified kick, knocking Harry backwards, before he flicked his wrist, sending several daggers in mid air, moving right towards Harry, but Harry managed to deflect them back, but the Dark Emperor moved around.

“Never give up, do you?” asked Nega-Harry, as he shot several cords, but Harry conjured a sword made of pure magical energy, slicing them to bits, before he spun his arm and caused a large burst of wind. Nega-Harry responded in kind, sending back a burst of wind of his own. Both winds connected in mid air, as they began pushing each other back and forth, it was a battle of wills, before both were knocked on their back.

Harry pulled himself up and spun his arm, sending a lasso of fire at Nega-Harry, before the Dark Emperor shot ice cold water towards the fire weapon, ripping it into pieces. Harry watched as his counterpart moved forward, newly conjured sword in hand, but Harry blocked the clang. Another clang echoed and Harry dropped down, before he tripped up his adversary. Nega-Harry dropped to the ground and Harry busted the sword with one shot, sending the metal flying to the ground. Harry hoisted his opposite up into the air, but a burst of fire blasted towards Harry. Harry dropped down, managing to avoid a good brunt of the fire, as Nega-Harry held a razor sharp dagger. In an instant, Nega-Harry dove at his opponent but Harry rolled out of the way, before he kicked the dagger out of the way, causing it to fly off into the distance, before Harry yanked his opponent forward magically by the arm, flinging him forward, but the Dark Emperor landed firmly on his feet, spinning around to face off against his opponent.

Both versions of Harry Potter stood face to face, each staring the other down intensely, before they dove at each other. The impact caused both warriors to be propelled off into the distance, attempting to catch each other with a final, fatal shot, with the portal still opened and for a few seconds, all was quiet.

Then at the minute, a figure blasted backwards into the center of the dimensional limbo, completely immobilized in a temporary stasis spell, as another figure made his way through the portal, wand in hand.

Nega-Ginny looked up, breathing a sigh of relief as she saw the figure of her beloved exiting the portal. The minions bowed down to the Dark Emperor, who had his back turned to them, focusing intently on the magical portal generator. Seconds later, much to their surprise, the portal blew right to bits, sending a few small fragments, as the Dark Emperor turned towards them, with a nod.

“Why did you…” started Nega-Ginny before she trailed off, realizing that this wasn’t her Harry. “YOU!”

“It had to be done, he was too dangerous,” remarked Harry in a flat, emotionless tone of voice.

“AVADA KEDAVRA!” shrieked Nega-Ginny in grief induced rage, and the green light had flew right towards Harry, but he had activated the portable transmat, pulling him back to his dimension. The light connected harmlessly with the all, as her anger caused several windows around her shatter.

In an instant, Nega-Ginny dropped down to her knees, before she removed a heart shaped locket from underneath her robes and opened it, revealing a picture with her and him in happier times, as tears streamed down her cheeks. That monster took her love away from her, even after her Harry had offered to set things right, to help fix that broken world, even if he did not have to. She sobbed, as she stared at the picture for several minutes, promising herself that she would get him back one day, someway, somehow.

Back in his native dimension, Harry and Ginny were sitting on the edge of the bed in their bedroom, Harry looking off in the distance, a far off look in his eyes.

“It had to be done,” muttered Harry.

“Harry, that’s the only thing you could have done, making sure that he was trapped in that dimensional limbo,” said Ginny firmly. “He would have built another one of those teleportation cannons and next time, he would have invaded this world in even greater numbers.”

“I know, I’m just glad that Alexandra and her Aurors managed to find that thing that he planted in the Earth’s core and destroy it, so no one could use it,” said Harry, as he placed the wand that he had taken from his counterpart on the table behind the bed, exactly the same as the one Voldemort had broken.

“The satellite?” prompted Ginny.

“Knocked out of orbit and dismantled,” remarked Harry. “As with the asteroid that he used as a base to construct it.”

“Just one more question, why didn’t you tell anyone?” asked Ginny and Harry just sighed.

“Because at times, I wondered if I was wrong and he was right and I didn’t want anyone else to know what I had the potential to become,” said Harry and Ginny just warmly grabbed his hand.

“Harry, you were just frustrated, it proves that you’re only human,” said Ginny firmly, as she gazed into Harry’s eyes. “Plus, the fact you didn’t go down that path, proves that you are stronger than your counterpart.”

“Thanks Ginny,” replied Harry, as he leaned forward, kissing her on the lips, a gesture that she happily returned, as they laid back in each other’s arms, slowly drifting off, only with the slightest doubt still lingering in Harry’s mind, about the way he defeated his opposite.
Sign up to rate and review this story