Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Wammy House.

Wammy House.

by zox-N-xoz 0 reviews

Adventures of Mercutio, at entering the Wammy House. Will he be able to manipulate Mello, Matt and Near out of their top three spots? BOYLOVE WARNING!

Category: Death Note - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: L - Warnings: [!] [!!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 480 words

0Unrated
Overhaul and apology.
In this, you'll get the basic plot, from start to finish. Spoilers alert.
Also, I offer my apologies. I love Death Note and the characters, and I understand that Mello is not a girl. I also do not believe in love, and neither does my character until he feels it for himself. Mercutio apologizes for using his fellow friends, and is sad he never got to tell them that he was sorry. Now, the plot.
Mercutio, becoming orphaned, is put into the Wammy House. His intelligence is far more greater than anyone else, and is depressed, because he always likes a challenge.
Then he finds it.
He finds the three boys topping the Wammy House: Near, Mello, and Matt.
What if?
What if he can manipulate them out of those places?
Have sex with them, keeping them always wanting more... making them emotionally un-stable and depressed... so they'll fall behind the number four he easily had made.
So he gives it a try. He memorizes the boys' every move... researches their likes, and studies.
His first victim: Matt.
He gets to Matt easily, and in only one month after going into the Wammy House, he gets him to sleep with him.
He doesn't even have to keep him going until he sleeps with either Mello or Near, because Matt becomes a wreck, balancing Mercutio and Mello.
Easy.
Next, he aims for the second easiest, but number one in the intelligence.
Near.
It takes him a little bit longer to get Near, but since Near never really knew what it was like to be touched, or how it was to have a friend, he was fairly easy.
Now Mercutio had came in the Spring, and it was almost Christmas.
-Fucking Mello...he won't budge! Time for plan B...-
He had a perfect excuse... they were playing an indoor football (soccer) game, and Mello was just about to get the ball, when Mercutio kissed him, and left him in shock. Then Mercutio ran off and scored the winning goal.
That's one way to beat Mello at his own game.
Perfect... now he had all three boys at his feet, all of them fighting, knowing that Mercutio was still seeing all of them. He had even broke up Matt and Mello's friendship. He was number one in the Wammy House, without even needing to break his back like Near and Mello did.
Until...they came.
Christmas Day, two twins enter the Wammy House.
Their fake-names were Moondance and Sundance.
-Wh...what's this new feeling I feel...I...-
...
...
-Oh shit!-
-I'm falling in love with Moondance!!!!!-

What will Mercutio do, now that he's head over heels on this new kid? Will Mercutio break Moondance, or will Moondance's intelligence and ability to know what people are planning break Mercutio??

Plot ends there, don't want to spoil the end.
Sign up to rate and review this story