Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Wammy House.

The Games

by zox-N-xoz 1 review

Yes, I somewhat stole the title for an ending in D.N'd: Poisoned. They got called out by Rodger...

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 581 words

0Unrated
The four boys stood in the office of Rodger, looking down at the floor.
"Please Rodger, I swear that I had nothing to do with all of this." Near said, in a monotone voice.
Rodger shook his head.
"Let me here an explanation, one at a time. First, you Mello." Rodger said, waving to Mello.
Mello sneered at Mercutio.
"I was standing in the common rooms, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, this punk walked in and started flaming me! Some things were exchanged, and before I knew it, he had attacked me!" Mello lied, growling at certain parts.
Mercutio went all up in Mello's face.
"That's a lie, and you know it." Mercutio said, slightly pushing Mello.
"Mercutio! That's enough from you!! Now what about you, Near?" Rodger said, pushing them apart.
"I wasn't involved in the fight. I was merely doing my puzzle when those two knocked me over and landed on top of me. End of story. But it was Mello who attacked Mercutio, not the other way around."
"Oh?"
Mercutio smiled sinisterly at Mello, who glared at him in exchanged.
"But Mercutio had egged him on, calling him a 'little girl'." Near said, twirling his hair.
Mercutio swore under his breath.
"Is that so? How did Matt get his bloody nose?" Rodger asked, motioning to Matt, who was holding his nose with a tissue.
"Mello elbowed me in the face!" Matt screamed, tears rolling down his cheeks.
-What a crybaby. Oh wait...Mello's his best friend, and pain causes emotions to run wild...jeese...- Mercutio pondered, looking back and forth at Mello and Matt.
The arguing of the story went on for awhile, when Rodger decided that Near was telling the truth.
"I'm very disappointed in the two of you. Mello, you should know better than that, and Mercutio!"
Mercutio looked up, tears starting to well in his baby blues.
"You just have arrived here! And we both know what you have been through, so I expected you to act with a little more respect!"
Mercutio held his head in his hands, and squinted his eyes closed.
-Why is this happening? I just want to disappear!- He thought in pain.
And so he did. He ran out the room crying, as fast as his legs could take him. He ran out of the hallways, and out into the field. He jumped into the bushes, and held his legs up to his chin as he cried.
-I knew it. I knew I wouldn't make any friends! I knew that everyone would hate me! Everyone here is better than me at something! How can I become in control...-
He looked up at the sky.
-In control? That's it... That's how I'll gain respect from them... I'll befriend them...and then wait until they are weak... and then I'll attack for my own little pleasures...always leaving them wanting more...-
He stood up, and leaned against a tree, wiping away his tears.
-Mello may be hard to crack... but if worse comes to worse... I'll have to force him...and then he'll respect me. Near will be easy...he's to much of a loner to know right from wrong, and Matt already likes me! Hell, I just pour chocolate down my pants, and I'll bet Mello will come running-
He saw Matt and Mello running out of the building towards him, and he couldn't help but to smile.
-Mmm...let the games begin.-
Sign up to rate and review this story