Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Untitled (for now)

by Otaku93 7 reviews

When Mrs. Bailey catches Bill and Izzy in the act, she decides it's time to send them to camp...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-03 - Updated: 2008-08-03 - 527 words

1Boring
Moans were not an unusual sound in the Bailey’s house. Quiet, tortured moans usually came from Bill’s room whenever he had a nightmare, a noise Mrs. Bailey was quiet used to hearing and waking up to, often hurrying down the hall to his room to wake him from his nightmare so the noises would not anger and wake her husband from his alcohol induced sleep.

Even though Mr. Bailey was away on some month long business trip, more like a company vacation she expected, habit nudged her down the hall towards Bill’s room, and in her sleepy state, she recognized that the moans sounded different but she wasn’t sure how exactly until she opened the door and saw something she never thought she’d see. Two pairs of thin, pale legs twined together, Bill beneath a very familiar dark haired boy who was thrusting into him. Even before the brunette turned to look at her, a terrified look on his face, she knew exactly who it was.

***

Less than five minutes later they sat in the living room on the couch, Mrs. Bailey sitting across from them, her lips in a thin line as she looked at them, the two avoiding her eyes, sitting maybe half a foot apart on the couch, sheets around their waists. She didn’t even know where to start. She didn’t know Bill was sleeping with anyone, let alone his best friend. Should she have seen the signs? They spent a good deal of time together off in Bill’s room and often wrestled and rolled around in the yard after spraying each other with the hose on hot summer days. They were never shy about touching or hugging each other and they seemed to look at each other constantly. She had never even thought they were sleeping together, or maybe she had just refused to see it.

“Mom…I…” Bill looked up at her, worried and scared, trying to come up with something to say. “Please don’t tell dad…” She sighed and shook her head.

“I won’t tell your father but this…Bill…I didn’t know you two were…”

“Mom, I’m not gay and neither is Jeff…” Mrs. Bailey held up here hand to stop him from saying anything further.

“The bible says that--” Bill cut her off.

“I know what the bible says about being gay, I’m not gay.” He protested.

“Billy, please. I think it would be a good idea if you went to a camp. It’s run by the church and you’ll be back before your father gets back from his trip. It’s just for a few weeks. They can help you. And I think it would be a good idea if Jeff goes too.” She turned to Jeff who was paler than usual. “I won’t tell your mother what I saw and the camp is free, so I’ll just tell her you decided to go with Bill on a retreat run by the church and that you’re in good hands.”

“But mom--” She silenced him again.

“No buts. You’re going.”
Sign up to rate and review this story