Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not Faking This Time

Making out with video games.

by Tissamy 4 reviews

We get to find out who Lainey kissed!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2008-08-03 - Updated: 2008-08-04 - 945 words

3Original
(Authors note: Wow. I am so sorry for taking so long with this. I had a bit of writers block and it was really hard picking this story back up. But I'm in love with it and your reviews made me want to get this out. Okay so enough of this. On with the story!)

I opened my eyes slowly, letting them adjust to the light that was filtering through my curtains. I moved to sit up but was stopped when the hands around my waist pulled me against the warm body behind me. My heart rate sped up as I felt the unknown person sigh contentedly and smile against my bare shoulder.

I looked to the floor and saw my shirt discarded there. I carefully lifted up the blanket, as to not wake up the person sleeping beside me, and checked to make sure that I was indeed still clothed in my jeans and my bra. I sighed and carefully turned over. The sight of the person sleeping next to me brought the memories of last night rushing back.

His mouth covered mine, sending tingles up and down my spine. I brought my hands up to his face as I felt his tongue run over my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly allowing him entrance. I felt his warm hands slip under my shirt and inhaled sharply. I finally broke the kiss and opened my eyes.

"Bedroom." I whispered. Gazing into his hazel eyes full of lust and longing. I watched as he nodded slowly. I took his hand and quietly led him through the front room and up the stairs to my bedroom. I quietly locked the door behind us as he returned his lips to mine before laying me down on my bed . He straddled my hips as his hands did some more exploring under my shirt. I sat up and lifted my arms, breaking the kiss just long enough for him to dispose of my shirt.

He broke away from my lips and began trailing kisses down my torso. I let out a small moan as he began kissing lower. My mind started working again as I felt him fumbling with the button on my jeans.

"Stop." I said. Just barely a whisper. I wasn't sure he heard me until he looked up at me and nodded. He crawled up my body and laid down next to me, looking at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry." He stated after a few minutes. I rolled over and looked at him. His face looked so sad. I gave him a small smile.

"If I didn't want you to kiss me I would've screamed." I looked into his eyes. "You're an amazing kisser. It's just that, well, I hardly know you. I've never done this before."

He chuckled and sat up a little. "You don't kiss like a virgin." I blushed.

"Well I'm not exactly a virgin. I meant that I've never just made out with someone I've barely said ten words to." I looked at the clock and groaned. The red lights told me it was nearly four in the morning.

"Happy Birthday Lainey." He said quietly. I looked back to him and smiled.

"You remembered." I was a little surprised. It had really only been mentioned in passing. He laughed quietly.

"It's pretty easy to do when I haven't been able to take my eyes off you all night. There's something about you Lainey. I wanted to kiss you like I did the moment I saw you in that tutu." I smiled and scooted closer to him.

"I think I might be glad you kissed me like you did. Stay with me tonight?"


What sounded like a thousand fist banging on my door brought me back to the present. "Wake up Lainey! It's your birthday!" A chorus of voices were added to the banging.

"Shit." I sat up and threw on a shirt. "Shit, shit, shit." The realization of my actions from last night finally washed over me. I really didn't want to deal with the consequences. I looked over to my bed praying that for some strange reason he was still asleep.

But there Gerard was, sitting up and looking at me with tired eyes. "Look," I started, staring at my hands. "What happened last night shouldn't have happened. Things got out of hand. I was caught up in the moment and I was so tired I wasn't thinking straight. I'm so.." He shook his head and cut me off.

"You don't need to apologise Lainey. I should be the one apologising. I shouldn't have come onto you like that. Especially at that God awful hour."

I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off when my door flung open and Kinzie, Landon, and Bob all fell into the room. Frank, Ray, Mikey, and Jeanca stood behind them chuckling.

"So this is where you disappeared to last night?" Ray asked Gerard winking. Gerard chuckled.

"Yeah. We couldn't sleep so we decided to play some video games." He told everyone, gesturing to my entertainment stand.

"And he totally kicked my ass." I added praying that our little lie would withhold and that no one had heard our conversation through the door. Ray scoffed.

"Wow you must be really bad Lainey because Gerard is horrible." Gerard started to defend his video game playing skills but Landon decided to start screaming that it was time for cake and presents while jumping up and down. Everyone laughed and started downstairs where everyone's parents were waiting by the Christmas tree.

I looked over to Gerard and mouthed a 'thank you' before following everyone else downstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story