Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

Relapse Back Into Your Worthless Angst.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

"Quit crying, you tragic waste of skin!" You deserve what's coming to you!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1387 words

0Unrated
--------------------------------------------
NEURAL RELAPSE
--------------------------------------------

Holy shit. Matt loved her. Matt Good, loved Margo: Apex Wonder-slash-Questionable Aslyum Outpatient. Margo's heart began to run 200 beats per minute, all the blood rushing to her face. Matt stepped closer to her and wrapped her arms around her waist. He pulled her in and leaned closer, his lips just barely grazing hers. Deep inside her mind was screaming at her to do something, but her body just couldn't react. Matt then shifted his head, his nose gently grazing her cheek, giving her skin a tingling sensation. His mouth then went over to her ear. He seductively nipped it lightly. Margo sucked in a breath.

Enemy: Punch him, punch him, STOMP HIS NUTS!
Friend: For once, I agree, GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

Instead she let out a light moan, a smile crept on Matt's face. He pressed his lips to her ear,

"You're such a dork" He whispered. Margo shot away from his touch and stared at him. Matt let out a hard, triumphant laugh. He clenched onto his stomach as a little water began to form in his eyes.

"You...you were joking?!" Margo asked, her voice dripping with shock. Matt smiled and nodded his head rapidly. His face was clearly trying to hold back a laugh. He sputtered out a little and began to laugh even harder. Margo clenched her hand into a fist and swung at his stomach. WHAM! Matt was down in an instant! He cradled his stomach, laughing and somewhat moaning in pain. Margo was a weak girl, so the blow clearly didn't have much effect. She didn't care though, that son of a bitch was gonna get it! She let out a huge grunt and swung her bedroom door open. Matt sat up and wiped the tears from his face.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a little giggle in his voice. Margo snapped her head around and glared at him. Shit, she had officially snapped.

"I am going to break everything YOU OWN!" She yelled as she slammed the door shut. Matt took in a deep calm breath and stared at the door. He somewhat hoped she wasn't serious. Once He heard the house door slam shut, he began to grow a little worried. He rushed over to the window and spotted Margo. She was stomping down the street furiously with a metal bat at hand.

"MARGO!" He called out. Midge flung her arm back and flipped him off, never stopping to see his expression.

"Holy shit!" He cursed to himself as he rushed out of the house. Once he was out of the house he quickly rushed into his car and sped off into the road. He slammed on the accelerator and shot through the streets like a bullet. Korn blasted loudly throughout the car as Matt quickly swerved onto another street. The high pitch sound of screeching tires pierced his ears. His eyes darted around quickly, searching for Margo. Damn! She probably cut through yards. He sharply turned onto his block and spotted Margo up ahead, entering his house.

"nononono NOOO!" He screamed as he slammed onto his breaks and stopped in front of his house. He rushed out of the door and slammed it shut. SMASH! He heard something shatter.

"SHIT!" He screamed out as He ran into the house. As he entered inside the house, a pile of broken xbox controllers, CD's, and Action figures scattered the ground. Another violent crash went off. Matt quickly ran upstairs and flung his bedroom door open. WHAM! a picture frame smashed against the wall. Matt flinched and covered his face.

"HOLY SHIT!" He screamed. Margo pulled out the switchblade (which she grabbed on her way out) and began to slash the pillows and the mattress. Matt's eyes and mouth went wide in shock and horror.

"MIDGE WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed at her. Margo let out a violent cry and swung the knife and bat around. Matt backed off, but continued to yell at her.

"STOP IT!" He yelled desperately at her. Margo reached under the bed and pulled out a long blue-ish green bong. She grew a devilish smile and showed it to Matt. Matt's eyes went wide and he immediately receded.

"No, not that! Please! don't touch it!" Matt begged. Margo looked at it shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay" She replied sweetly.

Matt let out a huge sigh, he seemed to be getting through. Margo noticed his relief and flashed another evil smile. She lifted it above her head and smashed it against his bedpost. Matt stared at the blue-green shards as she repeatedly smashed it over and over.

"You like that Matt! HUH?! YOU LIKE WHEN I FUCK WITH YOUR EMOTIONS?! I SURE DO!" She yelled with a raspy voice.

Matt mustered up all his anger and adrenaline and charged at Margo with astounding speed. Margo set the broken bong down and was about to get her bat ready, but Matt tackled her hard and she fell to the ground. All the air left her lungs and she began to squirm and wriggle. Matt grabbed her wrists and pinned her down, strattling her waist. He ripped the knife from her hands. She thrusted her head upwards, the blade accidentally skimming her cheek.

"Let me go you son of a bi-"

Matt crashed down onto her lips and silenced her. Margo shifted her face from side to side, but it was no use. Matt pulled away from her and took a deep breaths. Margo panted as well, but replaced the panting with squirming. Matt didn't budge.

"You little shit! Get off me!" Midge screamed.

"You just fucking trashed my room! YOU BROKE ALL MY STUFF!" Matt yelled at her.

"Well then don't piss off a pregnant woman!"

"That still doesn't give you a fucking right! I should arrest your ass!" Matt yelled even louder. Tears began to fill Margo's eyes as Matt's loud voice rang into her ears.

"Quit your fucking crocodile tears! You fucking FAKE! YOU enjoyed every GODDAMN MINUTE! YOU BITCH!" He screamed as he raised his hand.

In that instant, he saw Margo's fear. He immediately receded and lowered his hand. Margo screwed her eyes shut as warm water flowed down her face. She whimpered and choked on her own tears. Matt's heart began to break. He shifted off of her body and stood up. He didn't say a word to her, he just looked down, his hair covering his eyes. Suddenly the sound of scuffling feet went off. Sonny rushed into Matt's room and looked around in shock.

"What's going on he-" He looked down at Margo, Her moist face had a little cut, and Matt was standing holding a knife. The walls, and the mattress were torn up to shreds. Practically everything was broken. Margo looked at Sonny and then back up at Matt, fear shot through both of them. Sonny shoved Matt aside and tended to his girlfriend.

"Jesus Christ Midge! What happened?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her. Margo immediately broke down into tears, she was always quick to cry. Sonny squeezed her tightly and lifted her up off the ground, he stared over at Matt, anger and hurt glowing in his eyes. Matt looked away without saying a word.

"That's what i thought," Sonny spoke coldly. Margo snuggled into his arms as they both walked out of the room. He heard the front door slam shut. Once he heard a car drive away, he sat down on his now torn-up bed, the knife still in his hands. He stared at the shiny metal blade and then to his tattooed skin. His eyes began to sting a little.

"Score One for the Devil" He spoke as he pressed the blade down onto his skin. He slowly slid the blade across his forearm, watching his skin unwind like a zipper. Blood began to ooze out and drip as he replayed the memory like a broken movie reel. He layed down on his bed and screwed his eyes shut, replaying all the horror movies in his mind.

"You are one Sick Fuck" He rasped to himself, warm beads of water flowing down his face. He curled up into a ball and rested on his bed, the blood from his arm staining the cotton.
Sign up to rate and review this story