Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Could 'Cause You Can So You Do

You Could 'Cause You Can So You Do

by SomeoneIveNeverMet 1 review

A girl who needs to be taught. What she doesn't know is that she'll be taught by a so called 'rock star'.. whatever that may be..

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 819 words

0Unrated
A gray and red checkered pleated semi-short skirt and a black tank top with a logo on the front. It’d go nicely with small heels and my numerous thing black bracelets.

Yes, that’s what I’ll wear.

I took my outfit off of my desk chair, as I had laid it out the day before, and changed into it quickly. I then jumped down the stairs and out the front door, not forgetting to grab my ticket off the kitchen table and saying bye to my mom with a quick hug.
Nicole’s dad’s car was waiting on our drive with her and him in it. As soon as she saw me she jumped out and hugged me.
‘Hey!’
‘Hiya!’ I replied cheerfully. She let me go and took a step back and took in my outfit.
‘Any stranger would know you’ve never been to a concert before’
‘Oh. How comes?’
‘A skirt and heels, Lila. It says it all’
I took the moment to observe her outfit – bright red skinnies, a MCR shirt and converse. Maybe my outfit wasn’t the best.
‘Should I go change?’
‘Sorry hun, no time’ she replied, pushing me towards the car.

Half an hour later and we were there, it was hellishly busy. People were screaming their heads off.
‘Now, be careful you two. I’ll be back to pick you up at 12’
‘Yeah, yeah dad. Bye’
With that we got of the car.
‘Bye’ he shouted after us and drove away
‘You’re sure I won’t get raped??’ I asked Nicole for the hundredth time, shouting over the noise.
‘if you don’t stop going on about it I’ll get someone to rape you’
‘Perhaps I should stop then, what’cha reckon?’
‘Sounds good to me’ she laughed out. ‘C’mon this way’
She pulled me towards a long queue where we stood and waited for what seemed like forever, attempting to chat about the band we were about to see. It was extremely noisy. I was overjoyed when we finally got to the entrance door.
‘Tickets please?’ the security guard asked. He checked the tickets then looked at my outfit.
‘Don’t mention the skirt’
‘I won’t’ he replied ‘well, seems like you’re front row’
‘Awesome!’ Nicole and I said
‘I didn’t even know that’ Nicole then said
‘Neither’ I agreed
The security guard gave our tickets back to us and I thanked him. Then I followed close behind Nicole till we got to the stage. There we no seats for us so we stood and leant on the stage, facing it.
‘No seats eh?’
‘If you wanted a seat you’d be all the way back there’ she turned around and pointed halfway up the massive theatre, I turned around and looked.
‘Blimey, it’s massive in here!’
‘Yeah they have hell of some nerves to play’
‘Ha. You’re telling me. You blacked out on stage in front of 20’
‘HEY! We weren’t EVER gonna speak about that again’
‘Sorry, just kinda came up’

We were laughing and smiling at the same time. It was my first concert and I couldn’t wait. The fact that Nicole had dragged me along and I had no idea who was playing was beside the point. I guess they must be good by the size of the crowd. That’s when the lights went down. Everyone started screaming.
‘Nicole!’ I shouted over the screams of joy
‘Yes!?’ I heard her reply
‘Stay next to me!’
‘Duh!… oh and, I think you’ll like the guitarist’, she shouted in my ear.
‘We’ll see’ I shouted back.
There were pictured and moving silhouettes on the huge screen at the back of the stage and then the music started. It was bouncy. Not my normal type of listening music, but it was alright.

The stage was suddenly filled with light and a guy standing almost in front of me started singing. I saw two other guys and then I noticed another on drums. Fan girls were shouting and screaming. Nicole had joined in too. I took a look at the guitarist, he seemed rather good looking but I much preferred the singer. He was very good looking and his voice was amazing. I looked up at him and saw his eyes move around the audience until they landed on me for a brief moment, before looking away again. I felt someone push my arm. Nicole had nudged me.
‘Dance, you idiot!’ she shouted. I shook my head. She shot me evils then took my hands and danced around, then I had no choice but to dance.

Dance, dance




Lyrical Quote -
Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy

I have the rest of this chapter typed up.. it was a bit long.. but I wanna know what people think of it so far, so review :)
Sign up to rate and review this story