Categories > Original > Romance

by Midnight_Raven 0 reviews

Nina was a pop star under cover as Kate, but when she is torn between two loves of her lives Kevin and Joe Jonas, can she handle herself well or be torn apart?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1278 words

0Unrated
Hot tears finally reaches my once bright blue eyes.

I wanted to run.

To run for away from here as possible, but I knew its not possible just to stand up and run out of the ice cream shop with out my order when my best friend Alyssa sits right across of me looking confuse.

My hands ball up into a pair of tight fists on the table shaking uncontrollably.

“Are you alright Kate?” Alyssa asks me with my fake name in worry.

I let my eyes drift to the side of the room once more avoiding Alyssa question.

Why she needs to ask me that question?

She already know on how I felt.

I was surprise that no one screamed my name or the Jonas's yet I mean we both were famous.

My eyes widen more, seeing my crush and best friend Joe Jonas kissing his date the famous pop singer AJ on the lips.

I successfully hold back my tears, but barely.

It was a painful sight to see, at least to me it is. Alyssa follows my glance and finds Joe and AJ lip locking.

Alyssa mouth circle as an O, while I return to glance back to my table.

At least I know they could not have sex.

Joe still wore his purity ring.

Alyssa face trouble a bit , before she took out her old red cell phone from her jean pocket and started to text.

I wonder who she was texting to.

Five minutes later she put away her cell.

I have a strange feeling about this. The waitress finally come with our order, two large bowls of chocolate ice cream.

She sets it down in front of Alyssa and me with a small smile on her face.

Alyssa smile back, while the waitress left the table.

I took a spoon full of chocolate ice cream, hoping that it will drain my sadness in my heart that I now felt.

“I heard that you made the top 10, Kate.” Alyssa said to me, I guess she was trying to get me to talk to catch up with each other.

We been friends since fourth grade and last year I went to Hollywood to set my record deal and look at us now, I'm a famous pop singer at the age of 16 and Alyssa is finishing up her 11 grade year so she could go on tour with me this summer.

We both are 16 years of age by the way. I was wearing a disguise so you know.

I wore a bright blond wig and a red summer strapless dress with sun glasses on, so no one will realize who I was and started to chase me around on my day off. I was surprised on how long I been holding back my feelings, my real ones.

“Yes, my new song “Saving” made the top 10 for this week.” I said with a small smile on my flushed face, while taking another spoon full of ice cream.

“Wow, I proud of you Kate, your dream finally comes true.” Alyssa said and I had a feeling that she is stalling for time.

I smile wider.

Then the ice cream shop door bell rung.

The shop door opens revealing a girl with dark short brown hair and a boy with raven hair.

Their names are Nessa and Blake and they are my two other best friends.

They walks in the shop.

Alyssa leans forward on the table.

“Laid your head down.” She whispers.

I put my bowl of ice cream aside and laid my head down confused.

Oh and did I tell you my real name?

No?

Well you just have to find out later.

Alyssa POV

I follows my best friend Kate glance and find Joe and AJ lip locking.

I feel sad for Kate.

I been knowing that Kate have a huge crush on Joe for years.

I know the pain Kate is now feeling, I been through the same thing while Kate is off in Hollywood last year.

I left the all right question alone, while a little plan formed in my head.

I was surprised that no one had yet screams Kate, Joe or AJ name yet.

Joe was just wearing a hat and sun glasses, while AJ just didn't even try to disguise her self.

Kate wore an bright blond wig that her stylist let her borrowed, with cheap sun glasses with a red summer strapless dress.

At least she made an effort into disguising her self.

Well that going to change for AJ and Joe. I took out my old red cell phone, I need to get a new one soon.

I started to text the first person that comes in mind that hated the Jonas Brothers to help me with this small plan.

Hey I need your help in trying to ruin Joe Jonas date today at the new ice cream shop now.

Kate is feeling a little down and we need to do something that will cheer her up a bit.

Come over here now and scream out Joe's name out loud.

Oh and keep a eye on him and AJ and ruin their date.

Thanks for the help

I finish texting and I send the text message to my some what friend Blake.

My friend Blake hated the Jonas Brothers and he will be proud to do every thing to get back at them. Get back for what you asked.
I let Blake explains it to you later.

Well let get back to Kate and I shall we?

I put away my cell back into my pocket and soon after the waitress came with two large bowls of chocolate ice cream.

She set it down in front of Kate and I and left with a smile.

I smile at her a bit while she left.

“I heard that you made the top 10 Kate.” I said.

Kate pause for a second before talking, I knew she was trying to be strong.

“Yes, my new song “Saving” made the top 10 for this week.” She said. I smile, I do a lot of smiling lately.

“I'm proud for you, Kate. Your dreams finally come true.” I said and then the ice cream shop door bell rung.

At the shop door revealing my two friends Nessa and Blake walked in.

A grin reaches my face, as well as Blake.

I learned forward to Kate.

“Laid your head down.” I whispers.

Kate laid her head down and I can tell she is confuse.

Nessa took a deep breath.

“OMJ IS THAT JOE JONAS!” Nessa screamed like a crazy fan girl while pointing at the couple at the corner of the shop.

Blake busted out laughing. Here comes the drama and the show.

Almost every girl in the shop head pop toward the corner of the shop where Nessa is pointing too.

Let just say its about thirty girls and the girl population is growing.

“OMJ IT IS!” Scream another one and more than thirty girls jumped out of their seats.

Joe jumped from his as well, he grabbed AJ arm and run out of the shop for his life as well AJ's.

Right behind him were almost all the girls in the shop chasing after him and some out side.

Blake high five Nessa, while laughing. A laugh escapes Kate lips as well mine.

This was funny.

I should of taken a picture of this.

Blake POV

I can't believe I really agreed with this, but I glad I did. I can't help but to laugh, while high five my friend in crime Nessa a good job. Then I remember that Nessa and I supposed
Sign up to rate and review this story