Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You Are Obsessed With MCR If...

by wheresyourheart 53 reviews

you all know how guilty you are of these... XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-08-09 - Updated: 2009-02-15 - 1954 words

5Funny
You're Obsessed With MCR If...

You’ve spent more than ten hours of your life wondering what Gerard would look like in green tights.

Someone mentions peace and your first thought is of hula hoops.

You’ve ever wished you were a hamster (and know what I am referring to).

You’ve ever wished Mikey was your little brother, too.

Sometimes you get the sudden urge to get drunk and play kickball.

You’ve ever spent twenty minutes in an aisle of a store looking at shampoo and trying to guess what Ray uses (and then buy accordingly).

Frerard is the only celebrity couple that you think will last.

You hear Gerard say “We’re My Chemical Romance and we come from New Jersey, where we shoot motherfuckers like you!” and your first thought is “Awww, he’s so cute!”

You’ve ever decided to buy a certain brand of makeup because Gerard uses it.

When life gives you an obstacle you stop to wonder… what would Gerard do?

Someone asks you for advice and your answer is the lyrics to a My Chem song.

You’ve ever felt like sending a “get well soon” card to Bob’s drums.

You’ve never read a comic book in your life… but you can name some former and current DC employees as well as a list of comics and the writers and artists who worked on them.

You are proud to be a soldier of the MCRmy.

You can listen to their CDs back to back for days on end and not get sick of it at all.

You’ve accidentally called one of your friends by one of the band members names

Chemistry class is just a full on day dream about the band.. and when you get an F you clap your hands and say ‘YES!’

You’ve said “easy weasy pumpkin peasy, pumpkin pie, motherfuckers” in public

You’ve ever had long, in-depth thought processes/arguments with yourself about which band member you would most like to marry.

You know all the words to EVERY album, not just the Black Parade.

You've ever wondered what kind of shampoo Ray uses.

At a MCR concert, you stand up the entire time, and you sing all the words and scream after every song, even if you loose your voice.

You know what the Umrella Academy is (even though Gerard chooses to keep it seperate from the band)

You’ve had fantasies of MCR’s tour bus breaking down in front of your house.

You’ve had any other fantasy about meeting MCR.

You wish you could have gone to school with the members of the band because you know they’re the kind of people you’d be friends with.

You’ve argued with somebody who called them emo.

You’ll argue with ANYbody who calls them emo.

You hear one of their songs on the radio and nearly have a siezure.

You hear one of their songs on the radio and actually have a seizure.

You’ve had conversations over the plural of the word “moose” and quoted one of the band members because they had a conversation about it too. (My favorite is Gerard’s “F*ck off, it’s meese.”

Whenever you see fake blood you think GEEEEEEEEEEEE!

When someone asks if you’re ok you start singing I'm Not Okay.

You can clap in time with bob and ray during the DVD when they are playing donkey conga.

You sit on the computer watching random youtube videos of MCR for hours at a time.

You've listened to a band just because someone from MCR said they're cool.

You site reading reasons why you're obsessed.

(If not in America) You look at the clock, take back/add hours to get the american time and then announce to your uncaring friends, "Gerard will currently be having breakfast."

You've ever wished one of the guys in MCR were your drum/guitar/bass/vocal teacher.

You've stalked a Mikey Way look-alike in Wal-Mart.

If you're brother/sister disses the band or one of the guys, you punch them.

You own Life On The Murder Scene and quote what someone said in it constantly.

You go in a rendition of Helena when you hear a guy in a restaurant say "So Long".

You would let them rape you.

You will scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, *insert bandmembers name here*!!" on his birthday, regardless of how quiet the room is.

You've ever made a full room of people sing happy birthday when it's one of the band member's birthday.

You make/buy a cake when it's one of their birthdays.

When hearing any word even slightly associated with MCR on the television, you insantly freak out and turn up the volume.

You have actually read and re-read and re-re-read etc. any MCR webpages you could find.

When going through pictures on your computer, you find that you have over 300 saved random photos of mcr.

When you think of New Jersey, you think of Belleville.

You hear New Jersy and instantly think MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR!!!!!! (big time)

When someone says "'fro," you say "Ray Toro!"

You spaz out when they see the word 'way' in books, on trucks, anywhere.

When someone says "Chemical," or "Romance," you think..."MCR!"

You often zone out, listening to MCR in you heads, and when someone asks you a question you scream the lyrics you were just thinking of.

You know where the Way's old home in New Jersey is and plan on going to New Jersey just to see the house.

You've had their CD for two weeks and iTunes says it's been played at least 46 times

You view Alicia Simmons as the new Adrienne Armstrong.

You know Bob is a fuzzy bunny and Frank is a princess.

You really want to read Bob's Book of Cats.

You wouldn't mind watching Gerard draw all day

You count the days to and from your MCR concerts.

You have their tour schedule on a Word Document on your computer.

You've written at least one fanfic.

You wouldn't mind Gerard and Mikey smellling like shit if it meant you got to go on tour with them!

You'd offer Frank your shower at 3 AM.

Even your parents know the words to Welcome to the Black Parade.

None of your friends like them but they could probably write a book on them you talk about them so much.

Even your parents know the words to most MCR songs.

You adhere to the MCR Bible, the Ten Commandments of the Black Parade, the Ten Commandments of Gerard Way and the Ten Commandments of a Chemical Romantic.

You've named pets/stuffed animals/instruments after them.

The people in your band have set a ban on you singing anymore MCR at practice. Needless to say, this is a rule meant to be broken.

You sneak into your computer lab at school at lunch to watch their videos.

There's a little boy on your brothers baseball team that was skinny, had long brown hair and glasses, that you always call Mikey.

Your daydreams consist of commentary on your school day by Mikey, Frank, Gerard, Bob and Ray.

You call Gerard "Gee."

Your friends all get a glazed look when you mention MCR.

You wrote an essay about how you admire Gerard when your English teacher told you that you had to write something about xomeone you admired.

You support Bob Bryar's solo project.

Your dreams always have at least on member of MCR in them.

You've stared at Gerard's face for more than 10 seconds

You have nicknames for the band members.

You have sang at least one MCR song all the way through in front of the mirror.

When you sang in front of the mirror, you pretend that you were singing a duet with Gerard.

You watched the movie frank, mikey and ray were in and cried when they died!

You've looked for the movie frank, mikey and ray were in.

The first thing that came to your mind when you heard my chem was 'where have you been all my life!'

You boycott Aqua Teen Hunger Force because there is NO WAY it is better than The Breakfast Monkey.

You know which member of the band makes Bob Bryar's heart burn.

You, too, were killing before killing was cool.

You raise your hand in history class when the teacher is talking about the astroid that killed the dinosaurs and say, "Ah, but that astroid missed the Torosaurus!"

You know that homophobia is gay and that Frank Iero is "a monster".

You know that there are teenagers, and then there is "Teenagers".

You still mourn the death of Pansy.

You can make the connection between the phrase "back in black" and Gerard Way's hair.

You keep an eye out for a certain bum everytime you go to San Francisco.

You find it extremely ironic that the guys used to be baffled as to why so many people thought they were vampires, but you read the warning against illegal copying on the first CD.

You can make the connection between the letters "NJ" and the inside of the lower lip.

You crossed out "Holloween" on the calendar and replaced it with "Frank Iero's Birthday".

You crossed out "New Years' Eve" on the calendar and wrote in "Bob Bryar's Birthday".

Someone offers to tell you a riddle and you ask, "That depends...is it that riddle of revenge?"

There is only one saint that you worship, and that is the Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights.

When you are sick of your face, you are allowed to be sick of your face, 'cause it's your fucking face.

..."Traitors!"...

You actually KNOW how to pronounce Frank Iero's last name ("eye-ear-oh").

Someone mentions angels and you think, "Headfirst for halos!"

Everytime you are faced with a difficult descision, you think to yourself, "Could I? Should I?"

You know that dead cartoon people aren't the only ones who have X's over their eyes.

Yoou hear anything that relates to William Shakespeare, and the first words in your head are "Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands..."

When your history teacher said something about lethal injections, you started sing "Lethal injection, or swing from a rope if you dare," to your neighbor.

Any guy ever comes up and asks for a tit show and you spit in his face and yell, "FUCK. YOU!"

You know the difference between immortality and never dying.

For prom, you went up to your friends/date and asked, "Now don't I look pretty walkin' down the street in the best damn dress I own?!"

Any story beginning with "Long ago" immediately causes you to think, "just like the hearse. You. Died to get in again..."

You know that Skeleton Crew does not, repeat, not refer to the undead seadogs of "Pirates of the Caribbean".

You know that the end is only the beginning. Then there's "DEAD!", "This is How I Disappear," "The Sharpest Lives,"...

You have OCRD (Obsessiv Chemical Romance Disorder)

Your parents have come in to the room when you were watching a My Chem video and told you to stop screaming.

People you're not even friends with know how obsessed you are.

Anytime you're in an office building you tell strangers how you'd love to die alone.

You deny being a fangirl, but know that you really are at heart... ;)

Recently, you've started eating Frankenberry

You read the MCR blog daily... or hourly...

You just wrote and/or read this (or forced a friend too.)





____________________
reveiw and tell me what I should add, and I probably repeated some stuff. oh well.
I'm such a loser XD
Sign up to rate and review this story