Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 56

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 538 words

0Unrated
After I finished unpacking we sat down in his home theatre and watched the Goonies while eating the pizza he had ordered. Once the movie was over he said that I should go to bed. That he wanted me to get adjusted to the time change, but honestly I was completely beat, even thought it was only 12 am here. Back home it was 3am. He basically had to carry me back up to my room. He stopped at the door and placed my feet on the ground.

“Goodnight,” he said leaning down and brushing his lips across mine. I smiled against them. Then he pulled away and watched me crawl into the bed. I was hoping that he would change his mind and crawl in with me, but instead he just closed the door and left. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

I was jolted awake by the sound of movement in my room. I sat up in the bed and looked around. Someone came stumbling up to the bed. This person was too tall to be Pete and they didn’t seem to notice my presence. I thought of what to do. If I called out for Pete, the person would know I was there, but if I kept quiet he would make it to the bed where I was frozen in fear.

I watched as he crawled into bed and got under the covers still completely dressed. I moved away from him until I was basically about to fall off the bed. Suddenly his arms sprang out pulling me close like I was a teddy bear. I could smell alcohol on his breath. Memories of my dad started to surface, the nights he would sneak into the room I shared with Marcia. How I would bite my tongue to keep from making any noises that might wake Marcia.

I don’t know when or how, but I was screaming at the top of my lungs. Pete came bursting into the room. The body next to me jumped out of the bed. He started screaming too. Pete turned on the light and rushed over to the bed, pulling me into his arms.

“Ryan what the hell are you doing?” Pete yelled once I stopped screaming.

“You said I could crash here when I was in town, remember?” he said, suddenly sober. “Who the hell is she?”

“You’re okay,” Pete said smoothing down my hair.

“I didn’t do anything to her. I thought she was a pillow,” I couldn’t stop shaking, even though I knew now that there wasn’t anything to be afraid of. “How much did this one cost and why isn’t she sleeping in your bed, I mean doesn’t that kinda defeat the purpose?”

“Ryan shut up,” Pete snapped then he turned back to me. He picked me up in his arms and carried me across the hall to his bed. “You take my bed okay,” he tried to pull away, but I wasn’t ready to let go. “I’ll come back after I talk to him. You just try and get back to sleep.” I took another deep breath and closed my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story