Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Whirlwind Weekend

Wake Up Call

by Dondon1827 1 review

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 440 words

0Unrated
Vanessa woke up the next morning feeling a little happy herself. She kissed Bob. She didnt know why, she just had. "Guys Im going down to make breakfast" she shouted as she ran downstairs. Walking into the living room she saw Mikey and Ray, in the same position they were left the night before and Bob lying sleeping on the couch. She just stood and stared at him, he was really good looking, and he looked so cute when he was asleep
Vanessa thoughts were broken when a pair of arms snaked around her waist. "Aww somebody has a crush" said Gerard from behind her. "No I dont" she blushed. Gerard kissed her on the cheek "Whatever you say Ness, now come make me brekfast" he chuckled on his way to the kitchen. Gerard and Vanessa had been best friends for 8 years and they knew eachother better than anybody else, so she knew he would figure out she had a crush on Bob. She sighed and went into the kitchen to make them all breakfast.

Upstairs Frank was just waking up when he smelt the breakfast Vanessa was making. He rushed to the door and then remembered Kait, so he went over to the bed and tried to wake her up "Baby, get up, FOOOOOOD", she yawned and looked up at him, he was like a child that wanted a new toy when it came to food. "Yeah I will be right down, save me some food" she said on her way to the bathroom. Frank nodded and ran downstairs into the kitchen. Gerard was helping make the coffee while Vanessa layed out the breakfast. Frank was about to dig in when she smacked his hands, he looked up at her "Wait for everyone else" she said, pretending to be cross. "Yes Ma'am" frank obeyed, but when she turned her back he sneaked a mouthful.
"Okay dont eat anything, I will go wake the others then we can start" Vanessa said on her way to the living room. She went to the door of the living room "MIKEY YOU LEFT YOUR STRAIGHT IRONS ON AND SET THE KITCHEN ON FIRE, GET THE HELL UP UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BURNED ALIVE." The three guys jumped up "What the hell?" Mikey yawned. "Nothing, I was just saying breakfast is ready" smiled Vanessa and skipped into the kitchen.

A/N- Im really sorry this is so short guys. I have to go to my cousins 18th party soon so please read and review and I promise I will post an amazing long chapter when I get back tonight (:
Love you all! xoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story