Categories > Original > Romance > Burnin' Up

Burnin' Up

by LizzyJonas 0 reviews

Three girls go to a front row and meet and greet to the Jonas Brothers hoping to have the time of their lives. But they get more then they bargained for and form a bond they will never forget.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 293 words

0Unrated
This story starts off with three best friends, Lizzy, Jess, and Alison waking up after a sleepover. Most of the story is Lizzy’s point of view. This is a very short chapter. The words in italics are what the character is thinking. THE MORE REVIEWS I GET, THE MORE OFTEN I WILL UPDATE.

“JESS! ALISON! WAKE UP! Today is the day!” I screamed.

Today is the day we have all been waiting for. Today we get to meet the Jonas Brothers and we have front row seats to their concert.

“Joe, I love you too baby” Jess said half asleep.

“No you idiot! It’s Lizzy, now wake up we gotta go get ready!” I said to Jess.

Jess and I turned around and saw that Alison was already fully dressed and ready to go.

“Come on guys! Let’s go!” Alison yelled.

“Calm down, Brian and Lauren won’t be here for another hour.” I said.

Brian was a family friend that was driving us to the concert and staying with us in the hotel afterward with his girlfriend Lauren.

“Make sure you packed everything while I go take a shower.” I said to Alison and Jess.

An hour had gone by and we all had our hair and make-up nicely done. Brian and Lauren pulled in the drive way just in time. We started blasting the Jonas Brothers.

“I’M SLIPPIN’ INTO THE LAVA! AND I’M TRYING TO KEEP FROM GOIN’ UNDER!” We all screamed out loud, even Lauren.

Brian turned the stereo off violently.

“You guys are about to see them, you can listen to them then! My ear drums are about to explode!” Brian yelled.

Jess, Alison, and I just dealt with it and took some pictures.
Sign up to rate and review this story