Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Whirlwind Weekend

Broken Vending Machine

by Dondon1827 1 review

Oh lord whatever shall happen next? Do things ever go right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 517 words

0Unrated
/I decided to get up early and post a little something for you guys as seen as people are actually reviewing now, then tonight you shall have a proper chapter. Enough of me yapping on, let the story continue!/

Kait just stared at Frank who was still looking directly at her, "Frank I-I..dont know what to say" was all she could manage. He looked slightly hurt by this "Well....you could say it back?" Kait just looked down at the floor and let out a small sigh Do I love him? Of course I want to be with him, but I have never even thought about love yet, Kait he is waiting for an answer, stop thinking to yourself Frank was looking at her, he knew that hesitation meant she wasnt going to say it, but he asked her once more, "So what do you have to say?"

Outside in the waiting room the others were still anxious to see Kait. "She is our cousin why cant we see her yet" Gerard said while trying to get the vending machine to work. "Dont worry bro, we will see her" said Mikey. In the end Gerard gave up on getting a soda and returned to his seat. They all waited still.

Kait couldnt bare to look at him "I cant say it back" she whispered. Franks heart sunk and he stood up from the side of the bed. Kait knew he was going to storm out again
"At least let me explain myself Frank" she said desperatley
"Save it" he snarled and walked over to the door
"Please Frank, dont leave me...again" she was on the verge of tears by now but didnt trust herself to stand. The door was flung open and she was left in the room, alone.


Frank slammed the door shut behind him, then turned to kick the nearest object to him, which happened to be the vending machine. He kicked it with such force that a soda fell out of the bottom. Gerard smiled and ran over to retrieve it "Thanks man, been trying to get this for ages" he laughed. Frank just looked at him, not even bothering to try and smile. They could sense something was wrong with him, "I know that look Iero, either someone stole a cookie from you or you have done something wrong, and I know you didnt have a cookie so what have you done now?" said Bob half joking. Frank was on his way out of the waiting room when he turned to them all and quite plainly said. "What I did wrong? I told my girlfriend I love her, thats what I did wrong."



A/N- Awwww Frank is angryyyy, whatever will he do? Meh I have a few ideas, Im going to run them through in my head today while Im out then I promise tonight I will post a super duper amazing information giving chapter, I may even post more than one so keep checking back and pleaseeee keep reviewing, its what keeps me writing. Love to you all! xoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story