Categories > Original > Romance > Anatomy

Chapter Two

by Electriciaty 0 reviews

Paul Becker, choreographer to the Jonas Brothers, up and quits, a week before the new tour! Just when the boys think all hope is lost, Angelina Mallery comes into the picture, could she make this t...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 955 words

0Unrated


Chapter Two

(With the Jonas Boys a couple of hours before)

"Hey Paul!" Kevin Sr. greeted the band's choreographer. The three boys trailed in behind him, Nick seemed semi-awake, Joe was leaning on his shoulder, and Kevin was the only one fully aware of where they were.

"It's too early." Joe grumbled.

"It's 10 o'clock in the morning." Kevin rolled his eyes in the direction of his brother.

"Too early." Nick nodded, puffing out his lower lip.

"Morning Kevin, you ready to work boys?" Paul Becker shook hands with Kevin Jonas Sr., the boy's father. Kevin was already taking off his jacket and Nick was trying to get Joe off of him.

"Lose some weight, geez." Nick laughed when he finally pushed his older brother off him and onto the wall.

"Oh shut up." Joe finally opened his eyes fully and stretched. "What are we working on today, Paul?"

"I've got a couple of moves I wanted you guys to try. It'll help you with your stage presence" Paul moved towards the center of the floor and showed the boys a sample of what he had in mind.

Joe grimaced, looking over at Kevin, who furrowed his eyebrows before glancing over at Nick who was covering his mouth to hide his smile. It vaguely reminded them of a cheerleading routine.

"Right, shouldn't we warm up first?" Kevin suggested, clapping his hands together.

"Sure! Then we can work on those moves, they're sure to be a hit at the next concert." Paul grinned.

"Right..." Joe's voice had a hint of sarcasm and Nick reached over and hit him on the shoulder with a warning look.

It had taken them forever to find someone wasn't interested in meeting the boys just because they were 'The Jonas Brothers'. No one wanted to screw this chance up.

At that moment, Christina Aguilera blared from the next room, causing the boys to jump. Joe smiled and looked over at Kevin, who was equally amused at the song choice for the person next door.

"All right guys! Ready for some dancing?" Paul shook his hips to emphasize the 'dancing' part of his sentence and Nick almost lost it before Kevin pulled him into a head lock.

"We're so ready, right little bro?" Kevin teased.

"Not the hair!" Nick laughed, "Not the hair!"

"Let's do this." Joe finally spoke up and Kevin let go.

All three brothers watched Paul go through the moves, trying to wrap their minds around how the amazing choreographer that had taught Nick to do and aerial off the stage turned into a cheerleader coach in less than two months.

They spent the next few hours trying not to laugh while they learned the moves, Joe would look over at his dad with a pleading look every half an hour or so, begging him to stop this madness, but he was usually on the phone or working on paperwork. Such is the life of a dadager.

"Alright, I'm DONE!" Joe finally threw the towel over his shoulder on the ground. "Dad, are you even watching this? We look like cheerleaders!"

"Erm, Joe..." Kevin tried to speak up, motioning at the very pissed off Paul.

"No Kevin, this is ridiculous and you know it. We've spent the past three hours putting up with this." He turned his attention to Paul. "Do you even watch us perform? When do you suppose we'll have time to get in a line and clap our hands together like some blonde bimbo cheerleader without a brain?!"

"Ouch." Nick commented, watching with mild amusement and horror as his brother got in the face of their choreographer.

"What's going on?" Kevin Sr. finally stood up, noticing the tension in the room.

"Who wants to work with you prissy Jonas Brother's anyway? I QUIT!" Paul Becker, ex-choreographer stomped out of the room and promptly slammed the door, leaving the band without any moves for their upcoming tour, which was in aweek.

"Good job, Joe. Now what are we going to do on tour?" Kevin groaned and buried his face in his hands.

"This is bad." Nick ran his fingers through his hair and looked at his dad for some answers.

"I'll handle this." He quickly dialed a number on his phone and just like that, was off in dadager world again.

A loud banging sound was hard from the room next door. Christina Aguilera no longer blared, just a constant banging sound.

"This is not helping my concentration." Joe rubbed his temples.

"What concentration?" Nick teased, opening the door and walking out of the room.

"Come back!" Kevin jogged after him.

"Relax, I just want to see what's going on next door." Nick opened the door silently and peaked through the crack.

"Holy." Kevin's jaw dropped when he saw the girl flip backwards, getting at least 5 feet off the ground, and then landing perfectly on her feet.

"What's going on?" Joe ran up.

Kevin and Nick shushed him, they opened the door the full way and eased themselves into the room, all three of them staring in awe as the girl continued to flip and jump around the room.

"Guys, listen. I found someone who'd be willing to work with you." Kevin waved a hand behind him to signal his father to be quiet. Mr. Jonas stood behind them, equally impressed by the girls antics.

"Hey, I can do that!" Nick whispered excitedly when the girl did an aerial.

Kevin and Joe turned to glare at him for talking. Not noticing the direction the girl's next flip was taking. Kevin Sr., however, noticed this and grabbed Nick, pulling him out of the way from the imminent crash.

"Oh sh-!!" Kevin turned, realizing what was about to happen.

/Crash!/

Sign up to rate and review this story