Categories > Original > Drama

Friends Forever?

by kristinia 0 reviews

Three girls grew up together, but sadly split apart going in different directions. Years later, they meet up once more, but will they still be friends?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 484 words

-1Cliche
"Kryn nee-chan! Sakura onee-chan!" A girl with dark blue hair and matching eyes exclaimed, a bright smile pulling at her lips. Two girls a couple of years older turned to watch the girl run at them. One had shoulder length light blue hair and blue eyes, the other one had mid back length black hair and mismatched eyes. Her left eye was ebony black and the right eye was ice blue. The two smiled and the girl threw her arms around the female with mismatched eyes. "Hello, Kizuma-chan." The girl whispered, a small smile pulling at her lips.

"We will be friends forever, right, Kryn nee-chan, Sakura onee-chan?" Kizuma asked, her eyes bright with curiousity even as the light blue haired female sent the dark haired female a worried look which was promptly ignored. "For as long as you want me and Sakura-san, Kizuma-chan." The female answered, bending down to hug the child properly. "Forever then!" Kizuma said, leaning back, smiling brightly and the female smiled back though sadly.


YEARS LATER

"I really was a fool back then. She promised me that we would be friends forever as long as I wanted her and Sakura." Kizuma thought, dark blue eyes filled with hatred and anger, as she unconsciously played with the choker at her throat that held a charm. Her 'big sister' had given it to her and told her to always wear it. She was looking out a window, as she sat still in the back of the limo, watching as scenery passed by and then she entered a familiar town... her home town. "I'm home." She thought sarcastically as the limo stopped in front of a familiar white mansion.

She handed the driver a tip when he helped her out and she walked towards the door kicking it open, and ignoring the squeaking protest of the hinges walked into the seemingly haunted home. "Huh... looks like I get to clean up this mess." Kizuma stated, and turned to see the limo driver carry in her two suit cases before bowing and leaving, closing the door behind him. She shook her head disgusted at the sight of dust, mold and many other forms of bacteria growing and settling around the house.

flash back

"Remember, Kizuma-chan, if you take this charm and choker off of your neck, your true form will be seen. Humans can not accept what they do not believe and you will be hunted and hated if you let your true self be seen. I am doing this so that you will be safe... I don't want to lose you, Kizuma-chan." Kryn said, mismatched eyes staring at Kizuma with sadness and Kizuma smiled as she said," As long as we can be together, forever, I don't care, Kryn nee-chan! You accept me, right?" "Of course, Kizuma-chan. What kind of friend would I be, if I didn't?" Kryn asked, the sadness disappearing.
Sign up to rate and review this story