Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

Let's Go

by chocydrops 0 reviews

Frank tries to be the hero and decides to find their missing friend. Will he ever get to the bottom of this?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-15 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 524 words

0Unrated
Alex's POV

She watched as Ray, Bob and Frank crowded around the now sobbing Mikey. A tear fell from her eaye for the first time in ages. How could she tell them the truth. How could she tell them it was her fault. She knew they blamed her deep inside but they didn't want to. They thought they were wrong. But they were dead right. The thought of that word made her shudder. She looked up and met eyes with Frank. He was looking at her, pleading with his eyes. She looked at the floor and tried to hide the tears that fell from her quivering chocolate brown eyes.





Frank's POV

He looked up from Mikey and noticed Alex looking up as well. His eyes met with hers and he could see the tears in them. He watched as she looked away, but he could see her shaking. Tears clearly ran down her cheeks and splashed on the floor. He looked over at Bob who was also looking at her. He remembered this sort of scene from before. When the band forced Bob to reject Alex. He didn't know why they did it now but they had some important reason back then. Bob agreed to and she was devastated. That was about a month or two ago. Frank stood up and spotted Bob ook up at him. Bob nodded and so did he. He had to put things right.

"I'm going to search for Gerard. You guys stay here and comfort Mikey." Both Ray and Bob nodded at him. Alex looked up at him. He could tell she was confused but he pushed his thoughts aside. He could hear the other three helping Mikey to his feet to go inside. When he heard the door close he smiled. "Well let's get going then."





Alex's POV

She looked at him. What was he doing. The main door to the hotel slammed and he smiled at her. What was this.

"Well let's get going then." she raised her eyebrow at the eagerness in his voice. There was hurt in there to. She could tell he was doubtful of finding Gerard but he didn't want to think negatively. She nodded and followed Frank down the road. "I'm guessing you know something about where Gerard is." She tried to speak but no words came out of her mouth. Instead she nodded, despite the fact she was behind him. He stopped and turned to look at her. "Just tell me what you know please Lex." She was shocked when he called her by her nickname. Maybe he didn't blame her. Or maybe he just wanted things back to how they were. She opened her mouth to speak again but nothing happened. She looked at his eyes. They were pleading to her again. It was tearing her apart. A tear fell down her cheek as she let her feelings out and cried.





Frank's POV

He walked towards he and put his hand on her shoulder. He was shocked as she turned into him but he quickly put his arms around her. Comforting her as she wept into his black top.
Sign up to rate and review this story