Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Thoughts Of You ::Frerard::

by chocydrops 1 review

Frank's body seems to defy him as he tries to forget his feelings for Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-15 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 779 words - Complete

0Unrated
I opened my eyes slowly. The tourbus was still dark and everyone else was asleep. I could hear the faint snoring of Ray in the bunk above Bob and the soft creaking from the bunk above me as Mikey rolled over in his sleep. It's amazing how you can hear everything in the middle of the night. As if someone's turned the volume up on the world. I could see Gerard's sleeping figure on the couch up front. He looks so cute when he's asleep. No... I've got to stop thinking like that. He's my best friend. But he does look really cute. The next thing I know I'm standing up and walking over to him. No... bad feet. Go back. Stop. Obviously my signals weren't being recieved because my feet kept walking. A battle was raging in my mind. Half of me wanting to do this, the other not. And at the moment, the first half was winning. I could see Gerard more clearly now. His short black hair spread out on his pillow. His eyes closed but moving as he silently dreamt. Full lips that seemed to be smiling slightly. He must be having a good dream. It was then that the bus decided to drive over a huge pothole, Knocking me off balance and waking Gerard up. I rubbed my head as I sat up, Only to see him sitting up. His hair now hanging in his face. His emerald green eyes, only half open, looking straight at me.

"Why are you on the floor?" He asked me.

"Erm... taking a nap." I smiled at him but he just looked at me as if I was the strangest person in the world. He was probably right.

"You're really wierd sometimes Frankie." He smiled back at me while brushing his hair out of his face with his slender hands. He held out his hand to me to help me up. Taking it, I felt a wierd sensation. My stomach clenched and I could feel my cheeks going red. Don't blush, don't blush. Damn you. Why does my body defy me all the time. "Are you ok Frankie?" I looked up. Gerard was looking at me with a concerned look on his face. I didn't want to make him worry.

"I'm fine Gee." I smiled at him but he still looked concerned. After a while he smiled back and walked over to the fridge. He pulled out some coke and threw one to me. "Thanks." I watched as he took a swig from his bottle. His lips enclosing around its neck as the liquid poured into his mouth. Oh how I wanted to feel them lips. No... Bad tought, bad thought. Don't think like that. You're not gay remember. And niether is Gerard. Who was I kidding. I loved Gerard. I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head. But Gerard couldn't be gay. Could he? He looked at me wierd again and put his bottle down.

"What's wrong now."

"N...nothing." Damn it. Why was I so nervous. I talk to Gerard everyday so why was now any different. I could feel my cheeks burning up as he looked at me with his beautiful green eyes. I looked at my lap, fiddling with my hands. Why was I so nervous about talking to him all of a sudden. Just then he put his hand on my chin, lifting my head up. Our eyes locked. He leant in so our noses were touching, making my face go bright red, I'm sure. He smiled.

"Nothing huh?" He shifted his head slightly and our lips met. I could feel the warmth rushing through my body. Like an explosion in my head. My eyes closed as I began to return the kiss. This was the moment I had been waiting for all my life. He moved his head back slightly so we were inches apart. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Leaning in again we kissed without hesitation this time. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth allowing him to caress my tongue with his own. We broke apart and smiled at each other. He pulled me close to him. I could smell his scent clearly. "I've been wanting to do that for a very long time." He said holding me close. I looked up at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know if you liked me either. I was afraind you'd reject me and look at me like a freak." He paused for a moment. "I love you Frankie." I smiled and layed my head against his chest.

"I love you too Gee."
Sign up to rate and review this story