Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gerard's First Grey Hair

by GhostOfYouMW 21 reviews

Just read ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-16 - Updated: 2010-07-01 - 267 words - Complete

4Funny
Disclaimerrrrr: My request for ownership of MCR was once again denied. As such, this is fiction, and I make no money from this story.

"Gerard, do you remember when we promised each other that we wouldn't keep secrets, no matter how small and insignificant they seemed?" Frank asked, coming into the living room with a sheepish look on his face.

"Shit, Frank, what did you do?" Gerard asked, looking up from his laptop.

"Nothing, although I'm sure you'll end up blaming it on me. I just wanted you to know that...well, there's no easy way to say this...but, Gee, it may be getting close to time to start thinking about investing in restorative hair dye." Frank said, grabbing a throw pillow and holding it up to his face.

"No, it's not. I check myself for grey hair everyday, and there's not a single grey hair on my head, psycho." Gerard replied boredly.

"Um, no, there's not. Not on your head, anyway." Frank returned.

"Spill it, Frank, before I'm forced to eat you."

"Well, um, this morning, when I blew you, I found a grey hair in your...um, pubes." Frank said.
Gerard stared.
Gerard walked to the bathroom wordlessly. He returned a few minutes later.

"This is all your fault, you know." Gerard said with a measured breath.
Frank giggled and said,
"That's my silver fox."

"Fuck you." Gerard returned

"So, should we buy Auburn 174 or Chestnut 263?" Frank asked

"Once again, fuck you."

"If you think you're up for it, old man," Frank said with a smirk.

"Frank, run."

Frank ran.


review pleaaaase.
jayyyy x
Sign up to rate and review this story