Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

Revenge

by chocydrops 1 review

Will Alex get Frank to do whatshe wants.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-18 - Updated: 2008-08-18 - 640 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

My eyes were beginning to drrop. The other three had already gone to sleep and Frank hadn't moved at all. The sky outside was an eerie black. even the hallway outside was so dark I couldn't see anything. I stood up and walked over to the window, well it was more of a sleepy wobble. Staring down at the carpark I could make out our van. It was the only vechile there. The street lamps lit up everything. Everything but this part of the hospital. It was like they were scared of something. Just then I heard doctors rush past the door as the lights turned on slightly outside. They were heading to a room not too far away. I closed my eyes and prayed for whoever it was. Bad idea closing my eyes because it made me more tired than I was. I decided it would probably be a good time to sleep and think things through. I sat down slowly and closed my eyes. Darkness swpt over me and I slept.





Alex's POV

A crowd of doctors rushed past me to go into the room down the hall. The same room the doctor had entered earlier. I felt sorry for the patient. Innocent bystanders don't deserve to die. I looked into Frankie's room again and noticed Gerard sit down and sleep. Perfect. Looks like it's time. I slowly and silently opened the door and stood at the end of the bad. All of them were sleeping. Frankie's small figure was still. I went over to the side, opposite Gerard. I could see the mark on Frank's neck.

"Time to get up Frankie. Let's play a game." I whispered in his ear. I saw his almost lifeless body flinch. Smiling, I grabbed his hand and stood up straight. His eyes remained shut as I led him throughout the halls. Towards the carpark. As the cold air hit him his eyes shot open and drifted straight to me. I smiled again and started to walk closer. He backed up, stopped by the wall of the hospital.





Frank's POV

I couldn't sleep. Not at this moment. I could tell the others were asleep because I could hear their heavy breathing. Nothing could wake them up. I heard the door creak open. I guess being inactive has it's advantages like that. It was when I felt hot breath on my neck and I heard those words.

"Time to got up Frankie. Let's play a game." That voice. It was her. I couldn't control my actions and before I knew it I was outside. I opened my eyes and looked straight at her. Her smile, it was almost evil. She began to close the distance between us. The wall blocked my escape. This was it I guess. I closed my eyes and decided to be serious for a moment.

"W... What do you want from me." She smiled again and placed her hand on my cheek. It was warm, even though it was freezing out here.

"You don't have to worry about that Frankie. Just relax. I won't hurt you. It's not you who's in the wrong." She must have noticed the confused look on my face because she giggled slightly. I fought the urge to smile at her. Her smile, however evil it was, just being with her infact, made me want to smile. Her face was inches away now and I could see her blood red eyes clearly. I couldn't look away from them either. It was like I was hypnotised. "You're just going to help me get my revenge." Then it happened. Her warm lips touched mine and a spark went through me. I don't know how long itlasted or what happened afterwoulds. All I knew was I was going to help Alex no matter what it took.
Sign up to rate and review this story