Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

And love said no.

by darkviolet 10 reviews

Ignore the truth. Numb out the pain.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-08-19 - Updated: 2008-08-19 - 1359 words

2Exciting
"Let me go," I said firmly, hoping he didn't notice the little trembling in my voice.

"Or what," he chuckled.

"Don't mess with me, Gerard," I held up my bruised hand, cradling it to my chest, "Just let me go"

He smiled too widely to my liking, "You are funny, you know"

"I'm not kidding," I warned, giving him my best death glare.

"Me neither," he glared back. Somehow his glare was more intimidating then mine.

"Guys!," Mikey's muffled voice accompanied the banging on the door, "Open up!"

I started for the door but Gerard stopped me with the wave of his hand, "Go away"

"Fucking shit, Gerard!," Mikey grew louder while I stared in surprise. Never in a million years would I've imagined Mikey could make that much noise, "Don't bullshit me around"

"Go fucking away," Gerard barked at him.

"Open up!"

"Ugh," Gerard kicked the door in frustration, "Just ignore our little guest"

I didn't say a word and dropped my gaze to the floor, determined to ignore him until he gives up.
"So you were saying?," I could hear the amusement in his voice, "Diana apperently hurt you, right? I see nothing"
I kept staring at the floor, listening how Mikey's efforts to blast the door were slowely fading. I was kinda hoping he'd find another way, the sudden silence made me twitch with nerves.
"You know jealousy doesn't look good on you, didn't your mother teach you anything but how to be a whore?," he snarled angrily.
I kept quiet, I could tell it drove him insane.
"Nothing to add? No more bullshit to add or maybe you were just hallucinating? You sure are a riot when you have audience"

"You know I'm telling the truth, don't you," I said in a quiet voice, not looking up, "That's what got you so worked up"

"No," he sneered, "What got me so worked up is you spreading rumors about the people I love"

I bit the inside of my mouth, "It wasn't the first time, Gerard. The first time we slept together, do you remember that? The cuts you found on me"

He frowned, "The first time was in my car"

"Really?," I scrunched my nose, everything in my head just got jammed together. Dates, images, people, everything was such a blur.

"You can't even remember that," he cried out angrily.

"Never fucking mind!," I shook my head to clear my mind a bit, "The point is that Diana did that to me. She even carved her name," the last part came out in a whisper, weak and trembling.

He looked at me sternly with his lips pursed, "No"

"Fuck you!," I let my frustration and anger boil and come through. I had it with him and his fucking Diana and Ray and my parents. I wanted to scream until everything goes away, "She put me through a fucking living hell! How can you stand there and fucking defend her!"

"Cause you're lying," he hissed.

"Does this look like I'm lying?," I tugged up my top angrily to show him the faint scars on my skin that formed 6 perfect letters.

"You could have done it," he shrugged casually, not looking away from my stomach, "Just to fuck things up between me and her"

I let the fabric drop from my grip, my jaw hanging low, "Are you fucking kidding me? Why would I do that?"

"Cause you're jealous I dumped you," he spoke quietly, finally resting his eyes on my flushed face.

"You dumped me?," I repeated slowely, my face breaking up in a grin, "You dumped me? I was under the impression I never wanted you"

"Then why are you doing this?," he exclaimed ,"Just for kicks? Just cause you wanna see me unhappy?"

"Gerard, listen to yourself," my hands flew to rub my face with frustration, "Did you lose your mind or just sold it to Diana? Get this, your fucking girlfriend ganged up with some of her girlfriends and beat the shit out of me, a girl 3 years her junior who was completely alone"

"Oh boohoo"

"Then fucking carved her fucking name into me," I shrieked with pain, it felt good to scream it out after bottling it up for ages, "And then she threaten me, beating me up again! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Don't you care at least a tiny fucking bit?"

"No," he yelled.

"And how could you tell her about our parents?," I spat in disgust, "No one was supposed to fucking know! We swore not to tell anyone!"

"Oh like you kept your promise tonight," he stopped pacing and turned to glare at me.

"I didn't tell, did I," I exclaimed. Suddenly extremely hot with rage.

"Not like you didn't want to"

"But I fucking didn't"

"Just cause I dragged-"

"Point is, I didn't!"

"You were about to!"

"Bullshit! You know I wouldn't!"

"Yeah right!"

"I know how to keep my promise," I clenched my jaw tightly, "Unlike someone who couldn't keep his giant mouth fucking shut!"

"Oh fucking shut up!"

"Did she beat it out of you?", I giggled despite myself, "Or maybe you moaned it while sucking her off?"

"Shut up!"

"Either way she threaten to tell unless I stay away from you"

"She won't ever do something like that."

"But she did," I felt the tears roll down again, "She did"

"You're just jealous"

"Of what can I possibly be fucking jealous of?"

"That I love her"

That caused my gut to turn with a sharp pain, "She's cruel"

"But I love her"

I threw my hands in the air and stride to the door on which he was still leaning, "I'm done"

"You stay here," he caught me around the waist and threw me back.

I stumbled back, gawping at him with tears still streaming, "Let me go"

He didn't answer so I charged at the door handle again. The same as before he pushed me back into the room with such force I thought I was gonna knock the wall down, "Seriously, let me go. I won't tell anyone"

The 4th time that I ran for the door and he didn't let me go, panic began to rise within me. I was scared, it wasn't like Gerard. Gerard never handled me that roughly and he never spoke to me that way before. I was afraid something bad was gonna happen to me if I stay there another minute.
"Mikey!," I held on to the handle with my one hand, and to the little shelf he had hammered next to the door with the other, screaming with all my might, "Mikey! Help! Help me! Get me out of here! Mikey!"

"What's wrong?!" Mikey was back at the door, banging on it and jamming the doorknob which only helped Gerard slip my hand from around it, "Open up!"

"Get me out of here!," I sobbed, "Mikey!"

Gerard yanked me roughly by my waist, lifting me a few inches off the floor and slipping a hand around my mouth. The force of my removal, pulled the little shelf I was clutching out of the wall and it crashed loudly to the floor.

It just sent Mikey into a frantic mode and he grew even louder then before, "Open the fucking door!"

"Oh shut up you fucking dick head," Gerard panted, trying to restrain me despite my mini struggle, "We're just talking"

"Then open up"

"Go away"

"I'll kick the door in!"

"Good luck with that"

They continued to go back and forth until Mikey gave up but promised to stay close. My heart sank as I heard him stump upstairs. I gave up on wriggling away too and tried to take deep breathes.

Gerard dragged me back to the bed and sat, pulling me roughly on his lap, "You're gonna keep quiet?"

I couldn't decide if it was more a command or a request. Either way I despised his tone and the way it made me feel so scared of what was yet to come...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too dramatic? Too much screaming and not enough plot? Tell me, bitches. You know I love you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story