Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

New Label Mate?

by doyleangel 1 review

Is Decaydance getting a new member?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 619 words - Complete

0Unrated
OK guys, this double update is to make up for my absence since the first chapter. Sorry it took so long. Hopefully it won't be as long until the next one. Enjoy.

Ryan was the last to climb out of the cab, which meant he had to pay the cabbie. He gave him a twenty and told him to keep the change. He turned around and practically ran in Spencer who had stopped outside of the club.
“Dude, why are you just standing there?”
Spencer looked over his shoulder at Ryan. “I’m listening to a girl sing about kissing another girl.”
Ryan rolled his eyes. “You know, if you go in there you can actually see her singing it.”
Spencer shrugged. “Yeah, but that ruins the imagination aspect of it.”
Ryan just laughed and walked past him. He nodded at the bouncer and bounded up the few stairs to the club. When he got inside he looked toward the back, hoping to find Pete back there. He spotted him right away, surrounded by Brendon and other members of the FBR/Decaydance family. He started towards the back when a couple of words from the front of the bar made him turn around.
Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin red lips so kissable
Hard to resist so touchable
To good to deny it
Ain’t no big deal its inoceeeeeeeeeeeent

Ryan stared at the girl up on the stage as she danced around and sang. She had chin length brown hair and was wearing a knee length black skirt and a red sequined tank top. Not a tank top that made her look slutty, one that just made her look good. He was mesmerized by her. She seemed to have the whole club hooked on her. Her smile was wide and bright, and he couldn’t help smiling himself.
He hadn’t realized how long he’d been standing there until she finished singing and Pete was standing next to him.
“She was amazing. Did you hear any of it?”
Ryan could only nod his head. He didn’t really know what to say. He was still staring at this girl, who was now leaving the stage.
“I think I want to sign her. I’ll have to hear her sing a couple more songs, but if they sound anything like what that song did, she’ll be an amazing addition to the label.”
Ryan turned to Pete, a little surprised. “Really? I only caught the last part of the song, but from what I heard, I’d have to agree with that.”
Pete just nodded, then made his way over to the stage, where the girl was standing. Ryan followed him, not wanting to miss the opportunity to meet her. By the time he had reached them, Pete was already shaking her hand, and he heard the last bit of Pete’s sentence.
“…amazing. I’m always looking for new acts to add to my label, and I’d be interested in hearing more of you. I think you have an incredible talent and could really go somewhere.”
Ryan watched the girl as her eyes widened and her mouth opened into an O.
“I don’t…I don’t know what to say.” Her voice didn’t sound like her singing voice. It was softer and more feminine where her singing voice was loud and confident. Still feminine, just, not as much. Before he knew what he was doing, Ryan stuck his hand out towards the girl.
“Hi, I’m Ryan.”



SONG: "I KISSED A GIRL" BY KATY PERRY. Ok, so you know what motivates me to update? Reviews. I love em.....so please do it?
Sign up to rate and review this story