Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

The Drama Queen Gets Adopted for Real

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 2314 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

"I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World!!'

"Whoa, what the fuck," I said waking up suddenly.

"ANA MARIE LEIGH!! What did you do?" I screamed out to Leigh. I knew she was planning on waking me up early to trashy music.

"What?" she asked half asleep.

"This?" I asked pointing to my alarm clack.

"Oh, that Right get, up we have to get to borough Hall before 10," she said jumping half way into the air.

"Okay," I said, while she left.

I walked to Josie, and lily's room to wake them up.

"Josie, time to wake up sugar," I said, shaking her.

"Earthquake," she screamed leaving the room running.

"No, Josie, there isn't an earthquake, I was just waking you up, why don't you just put on your new blue and white dress Brendon brought you?" I asked.

"Oh, okay are we going to go to that place to change our last name, and so you can adopt us?" she asked.

"Yes, now get dressed," I said closing the door to her room.

"Lily, come on we have to go somewhere," I said shaking her also.

"Are you going to adopt us today?" she asked.

"Yes, hun, now get dressed, in anything but blue," I said. I can't really tell the difference from Josie and Lily if they wear the same clothes.

Leigh's POV


I went to my closet. Let's see what to wear. I found a new pair of jeans.

"Leigh!!" Brendon called.

"What, can I have a pair of pants??" he asked.

"Don't you think they'd be too small?" I asked.

"No I bought the pants in my size so I can borrow them," he said.

"Ugh come get a pair," I said.

I grabbed a black pair of jeans and though them at him once he reached my door.

"Thank you," he said.

"No problem, after all they are yours," I said.

I found a pair of jeans. They were black, I think. Maybe blue jeans? I still didn't know. But they were kind of big, so I wore a belt too. Then a The Academy is shirt.

I put eyeliner on too.

"Leigh!!" Brendon screamed again for me.

"Do you want a shirt too?" I screamed back.

"No, I want eyeliner," he said.

"You're rich buy it!" I said.

"Hey, I won't use it all, just a little," he said.

"Okay when I'm done with it," I said back.

Brendon came into my bathroom without me letting him in, grabbing my eyeliner.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"You have too much anyway," he said.

"Have you seen your make-up lately?" I asked.

"I'm older," he said.

"I'm a girl, and you're wearing girl eyeliner," I said.

"I'm more popular," He said.

"Because you're band is famous, duh," I said.

"My point exactly," he said snatching the eyeliner away from me after I took it from him.

"I'm going to get breakfast started, I'm making cereal," I said.

"Yummy," the baby replied.

As I got downstairs I saw that my sisters had already made themselves cereal. Josie was pouring some Captain Crunch into her bowl, and Lily was already munching on her food.

I grabbed 2 bowls, and poured milk for both Brendon and me. Once I finished Brendon came down and grabbed the bowl from me.

"Thank you," he said spinning around with the bowl stepping into the living room. Brendon is a slob and liked to eat anywhere. My sisters and I still preferred to eat at the table, even if we were allowed to eat where ever we please.

"JayJay, Lilz c'mon we have to hurry up it's already 9:30," I said. I love the nickname I give my sisters.

"We're done," my sisters said a minute later. Brendon chugged down his cereal and was done too.

I grabbed Brendon's keys knowing he'd forget them, and we walked out the door.

"Wait, where are my keys?" Brendon asked checking himself.

"Right here," I said showing him the keys.

"Yeah, okay let's go," he said. We all got into the car. Brendon and I sat in the front and the twins in the back seats.

I turned on Z-100 Nevada style. (Do they even have Z-100 there?)

"Next is 'But its better if you Do', by the new rock sensation Panic! At the Disco," the lady on the radio said.

"Put it louder Leigh, I want to hear it better," Lily said.

"Brendon this is your band right?" Josie asked, while I put the radio up.

"Yeah," he said.

"Nice song," Josie said humming the tune half way through the song.

"Yeah, I know," Brendon boasted.

"Yeah well Brendon likes to be the center of attention, thats why he sings, plays the guitar, plays the piano, and the accordion," I said.

"Whoa, you a stalker, you know a little too much about me," he said.

"You're stupid, besides its all over the web," I laughed.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that there," he said.

Brendon started to sing to his own song.

"Well, I'm afraid that I, Well, I may have faked it, and I wouldn't be caught dead in this place," he sang. He sings pretty damn well. But his voice is kind of crackly.

The song ended and the lady said, "Okay caller, what's your name and tell us what song you're requesting."

"Hi, my name is Leigh, and I'm requesting 'There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey. You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet' because my sisters and I want to hear Brendon sing, and just so you know he's blushing really hard right now, bye," I said into the phone.

"Leigh you're so weird," he said jokingly.

"I know, I know," I said.

Brendon started to sing to his own song

"Please, leave all overcoats, canes and top hats with the doorman.
From that moment you'll be out of place and underdressed.
I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it.
Ruining this banquet for the mildly inspiring and...

Please, leave all overcoats, canes and top hats with the doorman.
From that moment you'll be out of place and underdressed.
I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it.
Ruining this banquet for the mildly inspiring and...

When you're in black slacks with accentuating, off-white, pinstripes
Whoa, everything goes according to plan.

I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it.
Because you say so under your breath.
You're reading lips "When did he get all confident?"

Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer?
Never looked better, and you can't stand it

Next is a trip to the, the ladies room in vain, and
I bet you just can't keep up with, (keep up) with these fashionistas, and
Tonight, tonight you are, you are a whispering campaign.
I bet to them your name is "Cheap", I bet to them you look like shh...

Talk to the mirror, oh, choke back tears.
And keep telling yourself that "I'm a diva!"
Oh and the smokes in that cigarette box on the table,
they just so happen to be laced with nitroglycerin.

I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it.
Because you say so under your breath.
You're reading lips "When did he get all confident?"

Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer?
Never looked better, and you can't stand it

Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer?
I've never looked better, and you can't stand it

Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer?
I've never looked better, and you can't stand it

And I know, and I know, it just doesn't feel like a night out with no one sizing you up.
I've never been so surreptitious, so of course you'll be distracted when I spike the punch.

And I know, and I know, it just doesn't feel like a night out with no one sizing you up.
I've never been so surreptitious, so of course you'll be distracted when I spike the punch.

And I know, and I know, it just doesn't feel like a night out with no one sizing you up.
I've never been so surreptitious, so of course you'll be distracted when I spike the punch."


"Brendon you're a diva and the best fashionista in this world," I said.

"Thank you," he laughed.

"Now let's go get you guys adopted," he said grabbing the twin's hands.

We walked into the Las Vegas borough hall, where about 4 people asked for Brendon's autograph.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Urie," A lady said shaking Brendon's hand. He looked very confused.

"Yes, I'm here to legally adopt Leigh, Josie, and Lily Boswell," he said informing her.

"Yes, well we'd like to interview each one of the children before we get to the signing of the papers," she said, "Leigh?"

"Yes," I answered.

She led me to a room, where she began to ask me questions.

"So how is it with Brendon as your parent?" she asked.

"He's the best replacement for a parent I can ask, for and I'd be even happier when he legally adopts me," I said.

"Well, how about when he's on tour, does he leave you?" she asked.

"Well they haven't gone on tour since I got here 3 weeks ago," I said, "But we are being taken to Europe this summer, to visit our relatives, and for the Decaydance festival."

"I see you are happy, you may go," she said. Man she's weird.

She called Josie and Lily out at the same time, since they basically though the same thoughts about everything. Except Josie thought Ken and Barbie looked good together. Lily thought that she and Ken were a better couple.

After about 6 minutes they came out, and she called in Brendon. He was done in less than 3 minutes.

"I legally adopted you guys," he said screaming and hugging us.

"Now, get your butts into that room, and sign the papers," he said shooing us into the room. Josie and Lily couldn't write in Script but they tried they're hardest. My writing may I add was quite pretty.

He hugged us when we signed the papers.

"This Is one of the best moments of my life," he said.

"Okay do you guys want to change your last names sugar?" she asked my sisters and me.

They nodded their heads, and I said, "Yes!"

She told us where to sign, and it was official. I am now Ana Marie Leigh Urie. Josie is now Katrina Josie Anne Urie, and Lily is now Lillian Samantha Urie.

"Woot Woot," I screamed, "I'm Brendon Urie's official daughter."

"Yeah," he high-fived me.

"Let's go out to dinner!" Brendon sang.

Let's just say we got there at 2:00 and we didn't get out until like 6 because of signing autographs. But it was still the bomb diggety.

1 week later

"Brendon when are we flying to Jersey?" I asked.

"Three more hours, calm down," he said.

"I'm exciting I haven't seen my best friends in like ever," I screamed.

"It's been like a month and a half," he said.

"When was the longest time you were away from Ryan, hmm?" I asked.

"That's different I didn't move to a different state," he said.

"Yeah, sure, whatever, I have a question!" I screamed. My sisters were already at the Urie's house, so it was just Brendon and me until Ryan and Marie came.

"What?" he asked, coming into my bedroom.

"How long are we staying?" I asked.

"Damn, it was going to be a surprise, but you caught, me pack enough clothes for 3 days," he said passing me the suitcase from the closet.

"Yes," I screamed.

"Do Al and Kevin know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I found your phone and called them, Marie and you were both invited to sleep over Kevin's house, but-" he said before I cut him off.

"But what? Did you say no?" I asked.

"No, you can stay, Ryan and I are renting a suite, you and Marie just have to share a bed," he said.

"Oh, thank god," I said.

"Why, did you want to stay with Kevin?" he asked.

"Pshh no, I just wanted to stay with my besterest friends," I said.

"You have a crush on him," Brendon smirked.

"No, I don't, he's my best friend, that just so happens to a be a guy," I said.

"Fine, whatever you say drama queen," he laughed.

"I'm going to kill you," I murmured.

"Hey, I heard that," Brendon said.

"It was meant to be heard," I said.

"Hey I'm here!!" Ryan screamed from downstairs.

"I'm up here Marie!" I screamed to her.

"I'm coming," she said hauling her suitcase upstairs.

"What's up with the big suitcase, we're only going for 3 days?" I asked.

"I know, but I want to look good," she said.

"Can you be any more conceited?" I asked.

"No," she admitted, "Can I borrow those plaid pajama bottoms?"

"Why," I asked, "Never mind, take it."

Brendon's POV

"I don't think letting the girls stay with Leigh's friend is a good idea, I'm pretty sure, she likes this Kevin kid," I said to Ryan.

"Your point?" he asked.

"When teenagers, like each other where does that end up? And It's a sleep over," I said.

"I see but seriously there are parents there, they can't sleep with each other with parents around," Ryan said. Ryan always makes sense, why can't I be more sensible like him.

"True," I said, "We should leave for the airport; it takes time to get there."

"Bren its like 20 minutes away, we don't have to be there for another 30 minutes," Ryan said.

"Okay whatever," I replied.

Leigh's POV

"Brendon is very odd," I said.

"You're his daughter and you just noticed this?" Marie asked.

"Well not really, today he asked me if I had a 'crush' on Kevin," I laughed.

"Well do you?" she asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story