Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 2)

by ohsotay23 3 reviews

The girls get on the tour bus and meet all the guys.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 780 words - Complete

0Unrated
Me and the girls were cracking up laughing as we walked towards the Cobra Starship bus. During the walk we'd tried to mimic Gabe's face when I flashed him. We are convinced that it's not possible to recreate that.

We got to the bus and hit a little problem.

How would we get in the bus? I looked up and I got an idea, not a very safe or sane one but it would work. We climbed through the only open window on the bus- the bathroom one.

I should've warned Camille about that because when she climbed through she ended up stepping in the toilet. Gross much? Trisha was rolling on the floor laughing, literally, as I started to inspect our sorroundings.

Who would've thought that it would be that easy to get in here? Not me.

I noticed the the automatic sliding doors and can you guess what us three did for the next three minutes? If you guessed play hide and go seek and play with the doors then you hit the nail on the head.

We heard voices getting closer and hid immediately. I hid in a bottom bunk and Cam and Trish hid in the bathroom a few feet away. I heard the doors open and close and they finally reached their 'sleeping quarters' also know as a bunch of bunkbeds.

I was almost completely hidden because there was a blanket that hung over from the top bunk. The point is that you wouldn't see me unless you intentionally looked. I could clearly hear them talking about me.

"Man did you see that chick that totally flashed me tonight?" I could hear Saporta say.


"Yeah, I saw like a two-second glance," I heard someone chime in.


"She was fiiine," I heard Ryland mention. I could just tell that it was Ryland.


"I'd love to have her in my bed tonight," Gabe said sleazily.


God, what an ass.


I felt the blanket moving up and knew this would be my great reveal. I was laying on my side, facing them, with my head propped up on my hand while the other one rested on my hip. The blanket rose and they all had their backs facing me.


"Hey boys," I say and as they turn I wink at them.


"Oh shit! It's you!" Gabe screamed, shocked to see the flasher.


"Tay Tay!" Alex screamed and grabbed me in a huge bear hug.


"Hey Ali!" I yelled, embracing him back just as tightly.


"Oh god! What are you doing here?" he asked, still shocked.
"What? Am I not wanted here?" I asked walking away from him.


"Get backher squirt," he said grabbing me in another hug.


"...Wait a second..." he glanced from me to Gabe, I knew what was coming, "what do you mean 'It's you!'...?" he asked Gabe, on edge.


"OH MY GOD! I saw your boobs!!! I think i'm gonna puke!!!!" he screamed as realization hit him. He ran into the bathroom and i heard his scream followed by Cam and Trish's giggles as he ran out, them following.


"These are my best friends Camille and Trisha," I introduced and they both curtsied mockingly.


"We're crashing until further notice ok?" I informed the band.


Nate had already lost interest and was pretty much passed out on the bunk across from me.


"Any family of our dear Alexander's is family of mine," Ryland said in his cheesy accent.
I gave him a high five and turned to Saporta. He gave me a cheeky smile and said, "I don't think we've met formally. I'm Gabe Saporta and you gorgeous are my dream girl." He stuck his hand out.

I just looked from his face to his hand.
"Ummm...no," was all I said and turned away from him and to Alex.


"We're only sticking with you guys until you hit Jersey and get close to Point Pleasant. We're staying at Pop Pop's beach house for the Summer. He told me it was open for use for me. And where's Victoria?" I informed him.


"That's cool. We have like a three week break and we're driving in that direction. We're gonna have to work out sleeping arrangements though because we aren't all gonna fit on this bus. And since there's a three week break she's visiting her boyfriend and family back home."


"Well you are on tour with other people aren't you...?" I hinted.


"Fine. I'll make some calls," he said tiredly.


I layed back down on the bunk that I'd been laying on before. I was exhausted. I didn't care who's bed this was, I was sleeping here.


"You know, you're laying in my bunk baby..."
Sign up to rate and review this story