Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Poprocks and Pizza

I Can't Believe He Tried That

by O____o 2 reviews

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 264 words

1Moving
When I sat down on the sofa, I nearly died at what I saw on the T.V. Mike had tried to kill himself. I burst out crying and Axel came running downstairs.

"Baby! What's wrong?" He cooed hugging me tightly. I sobbed into his shirt, and pointed at the screen.

"Mike?" Axel asked. I nodded my head. He lightly kissed my forehead.

"Axel, he nearly killed himself," I sobbed. I wanted to see him. He was my best friend, and I loved him.

"I wanna go see him," I whispered. Axel looked at me like I was crazy.

"OK babe, but I'll go with you," Axel replied standing up.

At The Hospital

Axel stood next to me at the entrance. I took a deep breath and walked in. It looked like a hospital, depressing and such. Tre was standing in a corner, crying. I crept up to him, Axel trailing behind me. I attacked him with a hug. He whirled around startled.

"Oh my god, Billie Joe, is that you?" He sobbed. Axel stood awkwardly.

"Billie, I never thought I would see you again!" He exclaimed. Just then, a nurse came out.

"Michal Pitchard?" She asked. Me and Tre stood up, and followed her into the room with him.

"That's not Mike." I whispered. It didn't look like him. This [i]thing[/i] looked dead, pale. all the life looked like it had abandoned it's body long ago. I knew I had made him do it, by running away. My best friend, looked dead, he looked miserable. And it was all my fault.
Sign up to rate and review this story