Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Uh Oh.

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-27 - 1020 words - Complete

0Unrated
Marie's POV

"Leigh aren't you a tad too young to be thinking about love at the moment?" my idiot brother asked.

"No, and if I tell you what I want to say you're going to overreact like always," she said sticking out her tongue.

"Try us," Brendon smiled.

She sighed, "You guys are either jealous or think I'm way over dramatic," Leigh said pausing a few times to think.

"No we are not jealous of you and your teenage boyfriend, just because I don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean that we're jealous," Brendon said. Aww Brenny Boy is jealous. He's just in denial. Ryan already confided me that he was just a bit jealous because he didn't have a girlfriend until he was 15.

"Whatever," Leigh sighed as she trotted up the stairs jerking her head as if we were missing something, "I'm going back to sleep."

"She's hurting herself Bren, I don't want her to do anything rash," I whispered after about 3 minutes of complete silent.

"You don't think she'll actually literally hurt herself?" Brendon said wide eyed. Ryan and I ran upstairs to see if she was okay. If she cuts herself I don't know what will happen next.

Of course Brendon's mind works in weird ways and knew that something was wrong with Leigh.

"She passed out," Brendon cried. I took a good look at her wrists which were drenched in red blood.

"Marie 9-1-1 now!" Ryan yelled trying to pour cold water onto her unconscious body. She's crazy. Man, she can't get any more insane. I dialed 9-1-1.

"Hello yes my friends Leigh Urie just passed out, we need an ambulance," I panted.

"Address?" the lady across the line asked.

"Four Freemont Street," I said.

"The ambulance will be there as soon as it can," she said.

"Thank you bye," I responded without waiting for her to say bye back.

Brendon and Ryan swiftly picked her up and brought her to the downstairs. The twins came down crying because they had heard yelling and thought we were fighting.

Damn she's losing blood, in fact too much. The ambulance arrived, and I offered to stay with the two frantic girls. I dialed Spencer.

"Spence, Leigh's at the hospital she cut and she passed out," I said in one breath.

"What!? I'm going now, I'm guessing Ry and Bren went in the ambulance?" he asked.

"Yeah, hurry just go to the ER," I answered.

"Thanks bye," he said flipping his cell phone before I could say bye back.

"Josie, Lily" I called. I heard sobbing from their rooms.

"Leigh's going to be fine," I whispered stroking their hair for them to calm down. They slowly stopped and hushed to a slight whimper. I walked with my hands slid into my deep pockets into Leigh's room.

I turned her computer on. I needed a password. I typed in FallOutBoy, that wasn't the
password. Then I typed in TheAcademyIs, and it wasn't it either.

I then typed in ILoveKevin and I got on. Her aim started automatically with the computer.

Leigh Likes U 2: Kevin its Marie Leigh's at the Hospital cuz she cut her wrists!!
SoccerKing93: wtf y? is she kay?
Leigh Likes U 2: how should I know if shes ok I'm not with her, and she did it cuz she missed u
SoccerKing93: she almost killed herself cuz of me she's nuts!
Leigh Likes U 2: that's wut I said believe me she can marry u rite there and then if u asked her
SoccerKing93: I'd marry her 2
Leigh Likes U 2: aww
SoccerKing93: thats how I roll, anyways Leighs gunna get the surprise of her life
Leigh Likes U 2: how so?
SoccerKing93: its a surprise
Leigh Likes U 2: welll I g2g take care of the twins tell al about Leigh and tell him I miss him tons
SoccerKing93: Will do bye.
Leigh Likes U 2: bye

Brendon's POV

Oh my God I hope she's okay.

"Ryan you think we should call Jon?" I asked pacing in 4 directions.

"What about Spencer?" he asked.

"What about me?" Spence panted with his hands on his knees, "Marie called said Leigh cut herself."

"All because of a boy," I said collapsing into a chair and burying my hands into my face. How can this happen?

"It's okay Brendon she's going to be fine," Ryan said rubbing my back for comfort. It makes me feel gay when he does that.

"What if she's not I mean I know she'll survive but she can end up in a coma," I said holding back my tears.

"Bren stop being so negative, she'll be fine, remember Pete and his suicide attempt," Spencer said dialing Jon.

"Yeah," I said.

"He came out fine, and plays concerts and everything, don't worry," Spencer answered.

"He didn't cut his wrists Leigh could've cut a main artery," I screamed jumping up from the chair causing a commotion. People just started to stare. No-one dared to say a word after that.

"Jon take the next flight here Leigh's at the hospital," he said, "She cut and Bren's going crazy."

"Jon's taking the-" Spencer spoke to us.

"Mr. Urie Leigh's out of operation and you can go see her now," the kind nurse said. The 3 of us walked toward the room.

"Only family aloud," she said signaling Spencer and Ryan away.

"I'm her cousin," Spencer protested.

"And you?" she asked Ryan.

"The only family she has is Brendon, her twin sisters, and Spencer don't you think I'm the closest thing she has?" Ryan said in his sexy voice we liked to call it. Way to go Ryro. He's a good convincer.

"Go right ahead Mr. Ross," she sighed. She was turned on by his sexiness.

We walked into the room. Leigh was fast asleep and hooked onto various contraptions. All I wanted to do was cry. Spencer was creeping toward her with tears in his eyes. Her heart monitor was steady. There was a slight knock at the door, and she shook her head. We all know she had sensitive ears.

"Come in," she whispered. The door slowly opened. Wait how'd they get here?!
Sign up to rate and review this story