Categories > Anime/Manga > Tokyo Mew Mew > The Story of the Lost Mews

Chapter 1: Two Mews Shoo

by Anna-wa 0 reviews

Has two characters from Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode, but sticks to the tv show canon. One day, Berri and Ringo quit, but Himbeere, their best customer, is proven to be a Mew Mew, who's put to the test ...

Category: Tokyo Mew Mew - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Ichigo Momomiya,Keiichiro Akasaka,Minto Aizawa,Purin Fon,Retasu Midorikawa,Ryou Shirogane - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-08-18 - Updated: 2008-08-27 - 494 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi, I'm Mew Mew Himbeere (him-beer-ee), anna-wa's muse.

I am the eighth Mew Mew, now I'm the sixth one though, because Berri and Ringo have left us.
So anna-wa has been begging me a hundred times to tell you about where the Mew Mews went, so I've finally decided to do so.

Before I begin though, I'd just like to warn you not to tell this story to anybody, it's super-secret.

clears throat

Okay, here goes nothing.

So, it was another ordinary day. The six Mew Mews are working at Cafe' Mew Mew.

"Battling the enemy with you guys has been really fun," said Berri. "However, I'm afraid that I want to quit."

"What?" Ichigo said.

"Hey guys," I walked in. "It's your best customer."

"Hi, Himbeere," said Ichigo.

"I agree," said Ringo. "The bad guys gave up, so why should we care anymore? We should just return to normal."

"What if it's not over though?" Mint said.

I wondered what they were talking about.

"Well, it is over Mint," said Berri. "Even if you think it's not, it is for Ringo and I."
Mint slapped her and Ringo in the face. "What happened to the Berri and Ringo we knew?" she said. "What happened to the girl who was almost an Ichigo copy only was named Berri instead?"

"They are no longer here," said Berri. "They're moving out of Cafe Mew Mew and back to reality."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Were Ringo and Berri thinking of moving out?

"What's going on?" I asked.

The g irls turned around and gasped a little. They were surprised to see me I guess.

"Himbeere?" everyone said.

Apparently, I was the only one here today.

Everything smelled like chocolate cake, I wondered why.

I felt around the cafe, things felt strangely softer than usual; the walls felt sort of like petting bunnies.

"Hi," I finally said, looking back at the girls. "So, what's going on?"

"Berri and Ringo are thinking of leaving," said Ichigo.

"Momomiya-san," I said, calling Ichigo by her last name and bowing. "You're back!"

"Please, call me Ichigo."

"Okay."

"We're not thinking of leaving," said Ringo and Berri. "We are leaving."

"What? Why?"

"The bad guys surrendered," they said. "It's time for us to return to our normal lives."

"Even if the bad guys are gone, why can't you stay and work at the cafe with us?" Ichigo sounded a little angry, and confused.

"Pudding wants Ringo and Berri to stay!" said Pudding.

"That's very nice of you," said Ringo. "However, I'm not going to waste my valuable time waiting on tables with a bunch of losers."

"Ringo?" I whispered.

The g irls looked at them with astonished faces.

Berri and Ringo then walked towards the door.

"Well," said Berri. "Not that this hasn't been a fun experience, but we have to go. Good bye, Ichigo, Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, and Zakuro-san."

They walked out the door, never to be seen again.
Sign up to rate and review this story