Categories > Anime/Manga > Tokyo Mew Mew > The Story of the Lost Mews

Chapter 5: The Enemy

by Anna-wa 0 reviews

Category: Tokyo Mew Mew - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Zakuro Fujiwara,Ichigo Momomiya,Keiichiro Akasaka,Minto Aizawa,Purin Fon,Retasu Midorikawa - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-27 - 365 words

0Unrated
"Alright," Ryou said. "It's great that you are a mew mew now, Himbeere. However, we will need another mew to complete this mission sadly."

"What mission?" Ichigo asked. "The bad guys gave up."

"Exactly," said Keiichiro. "They gave up, without a fight. Which I'm afraid was too soon, too strange."

"So we are still mews?" Mint asked, a little disappointed.

"Of course!" said Ryou. "Why else would Himbeere-san have a mew mark?"

"True, true," said Ichigo. "What are you and Akasaka thinking about, Shirogane?"

Incase you've been wondering, Ryou and Shirogane are the same person. Same with Akasaka and Keiichiro.

In Japan, you call people by their last names. However, I still use their first names for when they say something.

"Yeah," said Pudding. "Pudding want to kick bad guy butt."

"Remember how the enemies just gave up?" Keiichiro said.

The girls nodded.

"We think they're up to something," Ryou said.

"Why?" I asked, although I knew the answer.

"Well, come on," said Ryou. "Would you just give up suddenly? Without a fight?"

I thought about that for a moment. "No, probably not."

"Exactly."

"What would they be up to though?"

"We don't know that yet, so you all should just be on the look for anything suspicious."

We nodded.

The next day, I went to the cafe again, ready for a day of work. I was hoping there would be customers, unlike yesterday.

However, when I walked inside nobody was there.

"Ichigo?" I called, looking around. "Ichigo! Mint! Lettuce! Pudding! Zakuro-san! Shirogane! Akasaka!"

Then, out of nowhere, Keiichiro and Ryou popped up.

"Aah!" I said, almost screaming.

"Shh," they said with a finger on their lips. "We don't want them to know we're here."

"Who?" I whispered. "What's going on? Where are the mews?"

"We don't know. The new enemy took them right from out of the cafe, so we had to close."

I smelled around the room. "What's that smell?" I asked quietly. "It smells like some sort of rotten goo type thing."

"We don't know that either, we think it's the smell that the enemy left behind."

Suddenly, Keiichiro noticed something.

I turned around, something was there. It was something very strange.
Sign up to rate and review this story