Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Joh Hopkins

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 856 words - Complete

0Unrated
"The High-Tech Institute!" he shouted.

"Oh," I said glumly.

"Aren't you going to celebrate?" he asked.

"Eh why?" I asked.

"Because it's in Las Vegas!" he shouted.

"Eh don't do that you scared me, and bring the phone really close to your ear Brendon's here and I don't want him to hear this," I said hearing him press the phone to his left year. How'd I know it was his left, because he's a righty and knowing Kevin he does very thing but write with his left hand.

"Yes!" I screamed extremely loud into his ear.

"Fuck you Leigh," he said as loud as me.

"I know you want to," I answered. Then Brendon came into the room, I think he heard our discussion.

"Yup, any time anywhere," he answered. We are the biggest dorks ever.

"There will be no fucking under my roof," He said putting his foot down.

"Brendon it was a joke," I laughed.

"Oh," he sighed. I thought that was hilarious. Then he left the room noticing that it wasn't me who said it, and it was Kevin.

"Kevin?" I asked into the phone.

"Still here," he laughed.

"That was hilarious," I answered.

"We are funny, we should have our own show," he said.

"Maybe you can put TV shows on record labels, hum I have to ask Pete about that," I said.
This is the start of a weird idea.

"Well I have more news," he said.

"Good ones?" I asked.

"You can consider it good, unless you're still mad at all for this morning at the hospital," he said.

"I've been friends with you guys from the very start Im not mad at all, we were just having fun," I said, "Why what's wrong with Al?"

"Oh nothing, he's absolutely fine, I'm pretty sure he's actually sleeping," he said.

"Aw I'm soo sorry; it's like 5 in the morning there," I apologized.

"Insomnia Leigh chill," he said. Oh right we are both horribly diseased with Insomnia.

"Okay now about Al," I asked.

"Oh yes, well John Hopkins-" he started.

"Not them again," I said.

"Thank you for interrupting Ms. Urie," he said in his please-don't-get-me-mad voice.

"Sorry," I murmured.

"As I was saying, after we took those SAT's last year for John Hopkins he did so well and the college offer, he was accepted this time for a student exchange program to any school in the United States and Canada," he said.

"So where is he going?" I wondered, "My school?"

"No," Kevin answered I was mad, "Our school silly goose."

"That's twice in one day you scared me," I said.

"I hold the record," he answered. Indeed he does.

"So when do you guys get here for school?" I asked.

"We don't come until the 28th, but my sister and mom are coming to find an apartment next week," he sighed. Three more weeks Leigh 3 more weeks.

"Well we have to sign up for school on the 29 so we can all find out our classes together and such," I said.

"When does school start?" he asked.

"The first," I sighed, "So is Al going to stay with this family the entire year?"

"Yeah, and his parents promised to visit every 3 months," he answered.

"This is getting better and better by the moment isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are so psyched," he said. Who says psyched nowadays?

"So am I, now I can't wait for school to come by," I said squealing like a little girl.

"What is this are you getting your first Barbie or something you're having a squealing fest in the phone," he said annoyed. The Barbie analogy is my idea! How'd he know about it? He must have visited Michael Guy the world's famous mind reader. I still get the chills talking to him, after my first encounter with him I'm scarred.

"Sorry, I'm a girl we tend to overreact," I stated the obvious.

"I know you're a girl hun, I wouldn't ever date a guy," he chuckled.

"That's a lie, we all know you have secret feelings for Al," I said.

"Aww, then I'd have to break up with you," he said.

"Don't even," I said.

"I won't I love you too much Muah!" he said.

"Aww I love you too," I said. I'm going to have a heck of a lot of last names if I marry Kevin, which we all know I will.

"Well it's late here I'm going to go," I said again.

"You really think its late there?" he asked.

"Not as late as it is in New Jersey," I answered.

"Nighty Nighty Leigh don't let the bed bugs bite," he said.

"They better not happen I don't like bug bites," I said.

"Thats not the type of greeting I wanted but, okay," he sighed.

"Aww, good night, Kevin Mancy," I whispered into the phone.

"Bye," he said.

"Bye," and we both hung up our phones. I sat on my bed, thinking that this was all a dream. But I pinched myself, and it hurt. This isn't a dream I thought. Then I drifted off into my own little la-la world.
Sign up to rate and review this story