Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Something Dark and unforgettable

Something Dark and unforgettable

by xAlicexINxWonDerland 0 reviews

She was unwanted by her family, sold into slavery and worked in the Palace like castle. The room cold, her master cold... She finally escapes and into the arms of-- NarakuXXOc SesshoumaruXXOc

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naraku,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2008-04-26 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 709 words

0Unrated
The floor provided little comfort to her battered body. But the pain in her body was little compaired to the pain in her heart. The day.. she would always remember and it would haunt her dreams. The day she came home from the storytellers circle. They stood outside of her home. "mom... Dad?" But they wouldn't anwer her. The men standing next to her parents turned with lecherous grins. "wh-what do you want of me?" They were not big men, but they were tall and skinny. One with dark raven hair that reached his shoulders, and the other shorter than the raven haired man had silver hair that barely met his ears. The raven haired man grabbed her and pulled her arms behind her back. "Mom! Dad! Whats going on?!" They only seemed intent upon what the men were doing. "She'll do just fine." Her father stepped forward and held out his hand. [I knew he wouldn't let them take me] But he only received the money the raven haired man was passing over her shoulder. "Wait!Wait" she cried. But they carried her off. They tied her hands infront of her and to one of the horses saddle. And as the men left she was dragged behind, forced to keep pace with the horse.
That night she thought she was being released when the silver man came and untied her. But as soon as she was released he caught her wrists and held tightly.
She forced the rest away.
There was a door, and it remained open... But she couldn't run. He left it open to tease her.
"If you can escape, then you are free." Free. Free. The word lingered in her mind and on her lips. She would never know freedom again.

The last time she tried to escape... She shuddered at the memory. The door left open- She took the chance and ran through the door. She had no idea where she was going, but she knew she didn't want to stay here.
She ran until someting stopped her. A whip. It's tail was wrapped around her arm, she cried out in fear.
He pulled her to him and wrapped her in his arms. "where are you going little canairy?"
"I- I wish.. I wish to go h-... home" He smiled at her and it chilled her to the bones. "Home?! Why my dear.. This IS your home!" She refused to accept it. "No... And my name is Ritsuka... I have a home it's-" "Here." She shook her head defiently. Suddenly she felt it. The burning sesation on her cheek. He had smacked her. With her face turned away she let the tears fall down her cheeks. "You will not defy me again." And with that he led her into a huge room. She looked around and found that the only thing in the room was a pair of chains dangling from the wall. "Wha-" he silenced her by ripping her shirt appart. He dragged her to the chains(chaining her of course) and forced her to stay facing the wall.
SHe couldn't see what was happening, and then she felt it. The razor sharp pain that fell across her shoulder blades. She cried out in agony. "Two more." She could hear the smile in his voice. He was obviously enjoying it. After her punishment was laid out she was weeping for forgiveness, she was begging him to stop. He came up behind her and trailed his finger over her new sores. "Mgn" Then his tongue. "you taste so sweet little canairy." She prayed that he would let her go, and sure enough he dragged her back to her room by her hair.
A silent sob escaped her throat. She just wanted sleep to overtake her body. And sure enough it did.

*

She woke with a start. The door to the room was open, but no one to enter it.
She looked at it thoughtfully. WHat if she did escape? WHere would she go? '
To another village. There she would start a new life, with a husband and a family... And she would forget everything that has happened.

xX sorry guys to leave it like this-- but Im maing chapter two right now Xx
Sign up to rate and review this story