Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Girl With Blue Hair...

Chapter 12

by flawedrainbow 2 reviews

rated for language

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-29 - Updated: 2008-08-30 - 1407 words

0Unrated
Dedicated to my good friend PanicFOBAcademy26 :)

I felt something cold and wet on my forehead. I groaned before moving my arm and hitting it off. It was a wet cloth.
‘What the hell?’ I thought as I looked at it.
Then I realised what had happened. Jacob.
‘I must’ve passed out! I bet they called Ace.”

I sat up carefully and held my knees to my chest for a while. The door creaked open and I heard the shuffling of feet. The curtain swung open and light poured in.
“Whoa-Hey.” They said.
“Hi.” I replied and looked up to see Brendon’s face.
“How are you feeling?” he asked.
“Uhh, ok... did you call Ace or something?” I asked.
“Yeah, I hope you don’t mind. I kinda used your phone.” He smiled sheepishly.

“I-it’s ok. Just a question... what happened?” I asked him.
“Well, I dunno exactly. All I know is that you passed out.” He replied scratching the back of his neck.
“Oh... umm, I should get back to my bus.” I said quietly, swinging my feet over the edge of the bunk.
“No, you’re staying here. Besides, Ace wants you to call him.” Brendon told me, handing me my phone.
“Oh, ok.” I said, taking the phone from his outstretched hand.

I quickly dialled Ace’s number and waited.
Rin-“Hello?” he asked quickly.
“Hi.” I replied.
“Eve! What happened?!” he asked worriedly.
“He... I can’t-” I replied, shaking my head.
“Eve, you have to tell me.” He pleaded.

“I don’t think I want to be here anymore.” I said quietly.
“What? But Eve- you need to tell me what happened.” He said to me.
“I’m probably just over-reacting.” I told myself more than Ace.
“Evie, tell me.” He said sternly.
I sighed and explained everything. Jacob, the other roadies and what happened in the dressing room.

“I’ll fucking kill him.” Ace seethed.
“No Ace. I’m over reacting. Tell me I am.” I begged.
“You’re not over reacting. That’s assault hun.” He told me.
I wiped away a few tears, “Ace, I don’t wanna talk about it anymore.” I told him.
“Ok, do you want me to tell the guys?” he asked kindly.
“Do you think they need to know?” I asked apprehensively.
“Yes. He works for them and you do too. They can keep an eye out for you.” He said.
“Ok... who?” I asked.

“What about Brendon?” Ace asked me.
“No... No.” I replied.
I didn’t want Bren to get into another fight with Jacob.
“Alright, what about Jon? He’s a mate right?”
“Y-yeah.” I replied.
“Well, hand me over to him ok?”
“Yeah, ok.” I swing my feet over the bunk and walked into the front lounge thing.

“Jon?” I asked him.
“Yeah Evie?”
“Can you come back here for a minute?” I asked him.
He nodded and followed me back into the bunk room.
“Bye Ace.” I said into the receiver before handing my phone to Jon who looked at me weirdly.

Jon took the phone from me and held it to his ear, “Hello? Hi Ace. Yeah... what?! You’re kidding! That fucking asshole! Ok. Yes sure mate. I won’t. Absolutely. Ok. Yep. Alright. Alright, yeah I’ll keep an eye out. Ok man, see you. Bye.” He said before hanging up.

“Evie? You wanna talk about it?” Jon asked me kindly.
I shook my head and took the hug that he offered me.
“I’m scared Jon,” I told him, “I think I should go home.” I added.
“No sweetie, it’ll be ok. Besides, I told Ace I wouldn’t let you go back home.” He told me.
“But-”
“Stop. Besides, you’d miss Bren too much.” He smiled.
I blushed and looked down.

Jon hugged me, “It’ll be ok. From now on you just won’t be leaving my sight.” He told me.
“B-but what about work?” I asked.
“There’s what... 2 weeks left of tour? I think the rest of the roadies can handle it. It’ll be fine.” He assured me.
“What about Bren?” I asked.
“What about him?” Jon asked.

“I don’t want him to find out. He’d beat the shit outta Jacob.” I replied.
“So? The bitch deserves it!” Jon retorted getting louder.
“Jon, Shh, please.” I begged.
“No Evie, he’s gonna find out sooner or later. And wouldn’t you rather he found out from you rather than hear it amongst the roadies? At least if you tell him now you could stop him before he does anything stupid. And knowing Brendon, he probably will.” Jon told me.

I shook my head, “This is probably what Jacob wants. I’m just going to ignore it. If I do, he’ll see that he can’t get to me.” I told him.
Jon looked shocked, “You’re just gonna let this go?” he asked.
I nodded, “I don’t want him to see I’m weak or anything. I’m just gonna get on with my job.” I replied with fake confidence.
“Stevie-”
“No Jon. I have to do this.” I said.

He sighed in defeat, “Fine. But how are you gonna explain how you passed out?” he asked me.
I shrugged, “Stress? I dunno...” I replied.
“Alright, fine. But if he does anything else you have to tell me and the guys. I really don’t want you passing out again. You scared me.” He told me.
“I’m sorry. It’s just how my body reacts I guess.” I replied to him.
“It’s alright. Come on, let’s go back out to the guys.” He said.
I nodded and we both walked out of the bunk room and into the lounge area.

“Evie! Are you ok?” Brendon asked worriedly as we entered the lounge area.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” I replied.
“Why’d you pass out? Ace told me that it only happens when you’re terrified or upset.” He said.
“Uhh yeah I saw a... spider! Yeah, this big arse spider. It scared the crap outta me.” I lied.
“A spider?” he asked not convinced.
“Yeah I’ve got really bad arachnophobia.” I replied, that was true though.
“Ok... well are you hungry?” he asked me.

I shook my head, “No thanks. I think I’m just gonna head back to my bus and go to sleep... Wait! You guys did do the show right?” I asked.
They nodded, “Zack stayed behind to make sure you were safe.” Ryan told me.
“Stevie, you’re not going back to your bus. We wanna keep an eye on you.” Jon told me.
“But Jon I’m fine. Just let me-”
“No! You’re staying here.” He said sternly.
“Fine. I’ll sleep out the back.” I said, turning around and making my way to the small couch in the back area.

“Evie? Are you alright?” Somebody asked as the door to the back area opened.
I was lying on the couch with a blanket draped over me as I stared at the ceiling.
“Yeah, I’m ok.” I replied.
Brendon came over and knelt in front of me on the ground, “You sure? I’m worried about you.” He said.
I looked over at him and smiled, “I’m fine sweetie. Thanks for caring though.” I told him.
“Sleep with me.” He said after looking at me for a few seconds.

My eyes widened and I stared at him before he understood what he had said.
“No, no, no, no! I mean in my bunk. It gets real cold back here.” He told me.
“Uhh, nah it’s ok. I can deal.” I said.
“Nope. You’re sleeping in my bunk.” He said confidently, lifting me up and carrying me bridal style.
“I really wouldn’t have gotten a say in this anyway huh?” I asked as he laid me in his bunk.
“Nope. Now scoot over, I’m getting in too.” He said.

I moved closer to the wall to give Brendon some room. He climbed in, covered us both with the doona and wrapped his arm around my waist.
“You alright?” he asked, looking in my direction.
“Yeah. ‘Night Bren.” I said.
“Night Eve. Sleep well.” He said, kissing my head and laying back down.
It didn’t take me long to fall asleep that night.
-----

R&R :)
Sign up to rate and review this story