Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago is so Two Years Ago

Chapter 2

by -ThisXSecretXNinja- 0 reviews

After arriving in Wilmette, Nathalie and Andy find themselves staying at Patrick's place stuck in the middle of the game "I Never".

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-30 - Updated: 2008-08-31 - 687 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next thing I knew was that we had driven to Glenview [which wasn't that far] and we were now standing in Patrick's room, which was covered in tons of movie posters like Star Wars, Jaws, and...Rushmore? But later on during the nighttime, Andy, Patrick, Joe, and I were chilling in his room when Patrick suddenly asked, "Have you ever played 'I never'?"

"No. What is it?" I questioned. He then explained that it's when a bunch of people sit in a circle and take a turn of saying something they never did and if someone in the circle has done that, they have to take a drink. Sounds easy. It wasn't.

When Patrick brought out twelve pack of beer, I could already tell that this was going to be quite a night.
"Uh, I've never drank before...this could get pretty ugly," I commented to Patrick when he passed me a can. He smiled awkwardly and sat down across from me.
Andy smirked and said to Patrick and Joe, "That means you have the right to take advantage of her when she passes out."

"What?" I inquired loudly, "You're not going to let them take advantage of me, are you?"
Andy had a mischievous look on his face, then he smiled and said, "Don't worry, I won't let them do anything explicit...but that doesn't mean I won't let them have fun though."

"Let's start!" Patrick said before I had the chance to freak out. He held his can up and said, "I've never been caught making out in a school bathroom."

Andy and Joe took a drink. Patrick than laughed and said, "You two are losers!"
Then it was Joe's turn. He smiled widely and said, "I never lived in Milwaukee!"
Andy and I both took a drink and I winced as the hot liquid slid down my throat. It was so bitter tasting.
Eek, it was now Andy's turn. He looked over at me and proudly declared, "I've never fallen down the stairs!"
Crap, I suck at this game. I took another swig and saw Joe do the same, seeing as he was a total klutz. It was my turn now. I exhaled and said, "I've never had experimentation with my sexuality!"
Andy, Patrick, and Joe sigh and take a drink.

I asked in a shocked toe, "Am I the only one who hasn't messed around with my sexuality?"
This was followed by a "Yeah," from everyone.

Patrick's turn again. He smiled and said, "I never caught myself looking at the other people changing in the locker rooms during high school."

Joe and Andy drink the last of their cups and then pour themselves some more. I shake my head and say, "Naughty boys! Don't you know curiosity killed the cat?"
They moaned as we continued to play until we were sloshed.
My vision had become so messed up that when I tried to stand up, I merely stumbled out the door. Patrick and Joe both followed me to make sure I wasn't going to fall down any stairs. Ha.

Later after everyone had gone to sleep, I stayed awake sitting on Patrick's spare bed. In the bed beside it, I watched Patrick sleep curled up against his pillow.
I found myself moving closer towards him until I was so close to his face that I could feel him breathing against my cheek. I then started to whisper his name so he would wake up. Finally, he moved off of his side and laid flat with his head bobbling towards the ceiling. I then proceeded to lie on top of him.
I had become so comfortable on him that my mouth slowly moved towards his face. I pressed my lips onto his for a few seconds before placing my hand behind his neck. Then I pulled away from his and rested my head on his chest. When I found myself falling into a sleeping state, I felt his arms around the small of my back, holding me close.

It was just like a dream...then I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story