Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago is so Two Years Ago

Chapter 4

by -ThisXSecretXNinja- 0 reviews

Too fast, too soon?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-30 - Updated: 2008-08-31 - 1016 words - Complete

0Unrated
We stood outside for about a half hour before they let us in, but by then, we were chilled to the bone. Immediately, I ran to the bathroom and grabbed some of my clothes and changed into something dry. When I walked out into the living room, I saw Andy on the floor poking at the couch. When I walked closer, I realized that on the couch was a lump underneath a blanket.
"Well, I wonder who that could be," I pretended to wonder as I hopped over the couch and grabbed at Patrick's sides. A high-pitched giggly laugh escaped from him as he jerked hysterically and fell onto the floor. I pranced after him, ripped off his hat, and slid it on my head before releasing him before sitting on the couch with my legs crossed.
"You're pretty evil, Nathalie," Andy said with a smirk. I simply smiled a cheesy grin and asked rhetorically, “Don’t you just love that about me?” before sneaking a wink at Patrick, who stared dreamily into space. I bit my lip as I looked at him without acknowledging anyone else in the room.

Of course, Andy was standing between us again, this time a revolted look plastered on his face as rolled his eyes and said, "Well, why don't you two just go spend time in a closet or something? Jeez..."


"So, do you have any music we can listen to?" I asked Patrick, ignoring Andy's comment.
"You like classics?" Patrick asked as he put a CD in the stereo.
"Yes! I love them!" I yelled as I started to jump up and down on the couch. He put it to a certain track, which I recognized as "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles.
He turned up the stereo and laughed as I sang loudly to the song. I started making gestures towards Andy and then ran and lunged onto his back.

"Oh god, you're heavy! When'd you get so fat?" he yelled trying to insult me. I made a gay giggle and said, "Silly Andrew! 85 pounds is NOT fat!"
His eyes widened and he asked, "you're not really 85 pounds are you?"

I shook my head and said, "No way!"
He laughed and put me down on the couch and said, "Good, because if you were, I'd have to force feed you noodles and lard!"
I smiled widely as Joe came in wearing shiny black dress shoes.
"Joe, you brought your dancing shoes! I love you, duckman!" I squealed and hugged him from the side. He made a nervous smile and looked over at Patrick and Andy and mouthed, "What is she on?"
Patrick laughed and made a gesture of lighting up. I happened to see this out of the corner of my eye and screamed, "I am not on drugs! That‘s Joe’s job! Me? I-I just...love music! That's all!"
"Hehe," Patrick chuckled aloud as the song changed to "Wouldn't it be nice" by The Beach Boys. I skipped over to him and grabbed his hands and made him dance with me. He laughed as I sung the song loudly at him. After a little while, he got too embarrassed and changed the song to Queen "Princes of the Universe".

I giggled as I asked him, “What? You don’t like my singing?”

He just laughed and joined Joe in an epic union of Queen followers.
I watched thoroughly as Patrick and Joe both started head banging and singing along to it while pretending to have a sword fight, in which Joe slices Patrick's arm off and then gets stabbed in the stomach.
I smiled at how great Patrick was at singing along to Queen. It seemed like no matter what song he sang, he could pull it off easily. I really respected what he did for a living. He’s suited for it.
I bit my lip to deter myself from letting out a loud giggle at the dramatic fight scene that ended with Patrick resulting in a series of seizures.
"You guys are such losers," I laughed at them as they all got up and sat down normally on the couch.

"But you love us though," Joe grinned widely. I nodded as I stood and took a good look at the group I’m associated with.

"I'll admit that," I enthused cheerfully as I went and plopped onto all their laps, my head landing in Patrick's lap unexpectedly. And at that moment, as I stared at Patrick's face, a scary thought came to my mind.

What if this is all a game to him?

Just then, Andy's hands then clapped in front of our faces as he yelled in a high voice, "Stop it, you two! What did I tell you about those creepy ass stare downs?"
Patrick sighed and I sat up on the arm of the couch. I bit my lip and angrily glared at Andy with an evil I'm-going-to-slit-your-throat-in-your-sleep look. He made a scared expression and laughed as he elbowed Joe and said, "Awww look, she's mad at me now! You can't be pissed at me for stating the obvious! Patrick and Nathalie sitting in a tree!"
"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Joe chimed in.

"Shut up!" I screamed a lot louder than I intended. All three pairs of eyes stared at me as I exhaled and muttered a discrete, "I need a moment to myself."

Sighing, I walked- more like stomped- outside for a moment to really think.
‘What am I doing?’ I thought to myself while shaking my head. Reality is kicking in. Maybe this isn't just a happy little dream where anything is possible. It’s so unlike me to act this comfortable with someone...this is so wrong. Real life is NOT a cute little Romeo and Juliet story. Besides, Romeo and Juliet had a tragic ending...
And I was going to be leaving in a few weeks too. And when I get back, everything will be like they were before I came here...so what's the point of falling in love?
Well, maybe things will be different...right?
Sign up to rate and review this story